Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Facial expressions when someone is desperate

Another underrated aspect of omo to me, and one that I find to be really appealing, are the faces people tend to make when they're desperate. There is definitely a definitive "look" that tells you someone has to pee, a certain expression that goes along with it that we can all recognize. When it comes to visual signs of desperation, this one is often overlooked. And, don't get me wrong, I love to see all the leg crossing and pee dancing and all of that good stuff, but I feel the face just ties it all together, if you know what I mean. The biting of the lip, the furrowed brow, the clenched teeth, the way the eyes almost cross, how incredibly tense they look overall...

Oh, it's so good. I love to see it. 

Even better than that are the expressions that people make when they finally get relief. Mouth hanging open, eyes rolling back in the head, all the tension just melting away into blissful relaxation...

Incredible, simply incredible.

Anyways, yeah, I think that this is highly underrated and I felt the need to show some appreciation for it. Feel free to chime in with any thoughts on this.

A good emotional backdrop is the core of good omo imo, and expressions are the windows to that. If you have a desperate person in a piece of art, you don't know their state by how deep their hand is buried, you know it from the look on their face. Fear. Panic. Relief. These are cornerstones of this fetish depending on what your niche in it is, so the deeper I can feel that the subject is feeling the better!

I think there are a handful of different expressions people make and that's one of my favorite things about it; seeing how different people react to their need. I really enjoy the worried/panicked "I'm not gonna make it" look rather than the "I'm in pain, my bladder is so full and hurts" type of look - I seem to see both of those a lot.

Edited by surrealexp (see edit history)

When it comes to desperation and wetting content, I much prefer to see the woman's face if possible for this exact reason. Facial expressions can make (or sometimes break) a good video.

I agree.

The look on the face is the best reflection of desperation. Because there may be more active or dynamic people who gesticulate a lot in mild situations and shy peoloe who hold themselves back until the last consequences... but the face does not lie. A very significant gesture is to blow steadily for a very long time... Also close your eyes very hard, open your mouth for a moment or grind your teeth... If you add all that up and recognize it in a person, you can be sure that their bladder is striking again, no matter if they are as still as a stick!

I think my facial expression probably gives it away because although I will try to sit still and not show any direct signs I tend to be fidgety but I think that people can tell by looking at my face in my expression that something is the matter because I frequently get asked that when I am desperate as I am probably biting my lip and looking around and scrunching my face and whatnot. Also there is that obvious look of irritation like your mind is elsewhere because you are looking for a bathroom even when you know that there aren't any in the proximity!