Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

Yeah, that sounds tough. As much as we might be turned on by wetting or even find the idea of this exciting, the reality of wetting yourself in public like that must be rather traumatic.

I appreciate that! I wish my date had been sympathetic or even better, into it. It would have made the experience so different. Traumatic as it was, I think in time I will be able to be turned on by my loss of control and wetness and even humiliation, especially since it was my own. As much as I like to watch guys have accidents, I don't want anyone to feel trauma from it. 

That is horrible!! I’m so sorry that happened to you.

yes, while we get aroused by wetting and even accidents of ourselves and others, public accidents are never something we want to experience, and I can’t imagine someone reading this and thinking “yeah this is good stuff” as we can tell it was a horrible experience for you.

in my opinion, and experience, I don’t know if you’ll EVER get turned on by this experience. But that’s okay. You’ll get to a point where you can even laugh about it. I hope you’re okay now!!

This is a very well told story and I liked reading it, but i definitely don´t like that it happened to you for real. I´m often fantasizing about and sometimes role playing having humiliating accidents like that, but I doubt I´d like it as a real event. Since you´re sharing it here I guess at least you´re recovering from the trauma, and I look forward to hear more of your stories, maybe some more enjoyable memories of yours? 

13 hours ago, Cassiopeia8 said:

I was so upset I couldn't touch myself or think about anything pee-related for a week. Finally I began to heal and am able to get aroused by men wetting again, but I still am not ready to feel turned on by this experience. Hopefully that will change with time.

Needless to say, I'm not seeing that guy anymore. 

Welcome to the site fellow New Yorker! Also was the name Cassiopeia because of this event or because you like astronomy?

I am glad you are not seeing that guy anymore you deserve way better and I am sorry that you had to experience that.

I dont know if it is too early, but that was a really well written story. Here is a virtual hug!

Edited by ews21
typo (see edit history)

I'm really sorry this happened to you darling, but it was a good read. I hope you get over it. I know how it feels. I've had my share of accidents in my life too so it was quite recognisable.

As for the completey and utter tool of a guy you were with that evening: good riddance. The least he could have done is comfort you and help you home. What an arse!

They were seeing each other for a month, and yet instead of being supportive, the guy acted like a complete stranger - fetish or not. If anything, that was a good opportunity to realize that relationship was going nowhere.

That being said, I feel trust issues often complicate relationships for us. Many people simply don't tell their significant other what they like, what they get turned on, what they fear. Even when they're already married. The sooner they know what makes you tick - the better. For people like us relationships with those who don't appreciate nor tolerate our fetishes often have no sense.

My ex would arrive on every date after extensive preparation which included lots of tea and coffee. She was well aware I'm into this, that I'd liked her bladder to be as full as possible, and that she absolutely couldn't go during a date unless I said so. She would normally be restless and impatient from the moment she said hi - crossing her legs, unable to neither stand nor sit still. Of course, as it happens one day I simply pressed on her bladder way too hard and she had an accident in her dress and panties. Fortunately, it wasn't really noticeable, it's just her bottom was really wet. We kissed and laughed it off like it's no biggie. Can't imagine reacting differently to a girl who was dying for a pee for hours and wouldn't even look in the direction of the toilets - all to make me happy.

I'm sorry for the awful experience, but that story is super hot.  If it was me, you definitely would've had a different ending to the night ;-).  Why can I never find girls like this?  I'd appreciate them right 😄

• 1 month later...

Yeeeeeeerrrrrr...fellow dweller of the 5 boroughs here, I am so sorry this happened to you. It is definitely not a turn on when it is unplanned and unwanted. My only positive prospect for you on this is that I am almost certain that everyone who was there that day totally forgot about it. You know the vibe living in this city; stupid shit happens so often we New Yorkers can't keep up, especially in my borough. Not tryna cap and desensitize your feelings about this event, but I promise you it aint the end of the world. If NYPD wasn't involved and if it ain't make The Post, it didn't happen. Plus with all the fucking homelessness and vagrancy we have going around lately in the city (Thanks Diblasio) I can almost guarantee you were not the only head who pissed themselves on the subway that night. 

Nah no funny though but I remember like 2 years ago my friends and I were riding the R to downtown Brooklyn, and this fucking drunk ass dude deadass threw up all over himself, and then proceeded to just lay back down in it. Shit was so fucking foul but dude didn't seem to care. Anyway, the guy you were with was an asshole with a small ass dick, like most guys here in New York. You deserve better. Anyway, as it has been a month I am sure you recovered from this ordeal by now, but if you haven't, I am here if you wish to talk 😄 

Making out on the subway. Yum.

Dates that are dicks. NEXT!

And you lived my dream, humiliation and all. I'm so so sorry this happened to you as it is obvi not YOUR dream. But if it's any consolation I've had gfs stone sober puke or shit in handbags on it while waiting for the subway. It gets desperate down there. Lost count of how many people I've seen puke or piss. It happens. Hugs.