Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Morning all! 

Firstly, I need to apologise for my shocking spelling in the last part… my mind was reliving the memory and typing with one hand is challenging… if you get my drift? 😉

Anyway time for more of our love story!

We packed up the room like I said, we soaked the towels in the shower to try and clean them. Checked out and went to a nice local bakery / cafe for breakfast. 

Outfit time.

Me same as the day before (as I said I didn’t bring a change of clothes) minus my panties as they were soaked and now wrapped up in Sarah’s bag for safe keeping.

Sarah: she had brought a change of clothes. She is now is a light blue knee length dress with red panties and matching bra. 

We sit down and have breakfast chat some more and decide we want to spend the day shopping. Christmas was coming up (this was September we like to shop ahead of time) and my town has a million and one independent stores and we both like supporting them. 

We end up shopping for a few hours hours, We get candles, posh soaps and bath bombs, books, video games and I got her a cute necklace. At this point we are slight hungry again (I guess it’s all that morning exercise??) So we decide on something simple and go to M&S to get a sandwich. When we arrive however Sarah takes me into the clothing section instead of the food hall. At this point I know she is a spontaneous girl so just follow her. We pass my favourite section of Christmas jumpers! And she takes me to the underwear section. 

She looks at me and says, Can’t have your cute hairless kitty freeze now can we? (Referencing my lack of panties!) pick some, I’ll buy them for you and you can put them on in the bathroom. As she mentions the word bathroom I notice her legs tense up. I reply with how about a deal? I’ll buy you some panties for some… fun… at another time and you pick some for me to wear today? She agrees and off we set. I never agreed to only buy her one pair so when everything is paid for and we meet up again at the food hall I have brought her 6 pairs of panties. Ranging from simple cotton to lace and even some silk ones. (All pictures will be added when they are mentioned in later stories) Sarah being the smart lady she is brought me more than one pair as well along with some matching bras (why didn’t they think of that???) and that does explain her question about my size earlier! (Stupid brain!!) 

We walk around the food hall and nothing looks that great so we stop at their cafe. We order and but as I am paying I notice Sarah cross her legs again… I know she has to pee 100% now let’s have a little fun? We take our seats at the table and wait for our lunch to be brought over. A min or two later Sarah says, I’ll be right back beautiful, I really need to pee, but before she can stand up, I take her hand stopping her. But you said my naked kitty needs to be warm, please can you stay her a couple a couple of mins with our things while I put on some of the panties you kindly brought me? She looks me dead in the eye, hands me the bag with the pants on and says on word… Perv. Grinning the whole time…

As I walk to the bathroom I open watsapp and start texting her. 

Me: Perv? How dare you! Your the perv! These panties if you can call them that won’t cover my ass!!

Sarah: and? It’s a fine ass

Me: 😍🤭

Me: maybe your see it again soon?

Sarah: I hope so. Now get changed! I’m bursting here! 

Sarah “picture of her legs crossed under the table”

Me: oh really? Someone need to pee? Is it bad? How bad is it? 

Sarah: You know it’s bad! I haven’t gone since this morning! I’ve had a coffee and a bottle of Fanta! 

Me: is anyone behind you? 

Sarah: ??? 

Me: is anyone behind you?

Sarah: No

Me: “sends picture in panties from front and behind”

Sarah: so sexy! But please seeing the toilet behind you is making this so hard.

Me: do you want to take my panties off again this afternoon? Want me between your legs all night again?

( the above is a bold move for me!)

Sarah: You know I do. Planning something? 

Me: put your headphones in, keep them in for me please?

Sarah: Done? 

Me: “sends video of the taps running”

Sarah: perv

Me: really now? “Sends video of the toilet flushing”

Sarah: I am literally going to pee if you don’t hurry up. Please come back to watch our things.

Me: fine let me just… pee first… “sends voice note of my peeing”

Sarah: Shit…

Sarah: I leaked… hurry…

At this point I wipe, flush and go back to the table, she rushes to the bathroom.

Sarah: “pic of wet red panties” see what you did? Such a perv! Now I’ll have to go pantiless as all the new ones are with you! 

she comes back as we have our lunch. When we finish I book us a hotel for the night again. We both agree no fun stuff in the morning as we need to leave early to get home and changed for work… 

We grab our bags, call a taxi and head to the hotel…

and that’s it for another part…

how are you finding it? Enjoying the read? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! 

just a heads up more of this to come soon!! We have both been busy with work so the stories have taken a back seat. But we have some time off next week so more stories to come I promise! 

14hour days are not fun but they do mean we get free days off as a thank you!! These days lead to more sexy fun… so more stories for you… 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So next part,

a couple of hours later we are cuddling in bed talking about life and just generally chatting. This lasted until about 11pm when we both fell asleep.

Alarm goes off at 6am for us both to get up and get ready for work. I wake up first and look at her amazing body, she is laying on her back, boobs on full display, I do notice her legs are pushed together so I gently run my hand down her stomach over her bladder and it does feel hard.

unfortunately for me I wasn’t that subtle or gentle and she wakes up. Hey that is full right now, you push any harder your see me turn into a fountain she says… I call her bluff this time and push a tiny bit harder, her hand shots between her legs. Hey!! She then pushes me down on the bed and sits on top of me… now you have 2 choices for being a naughty girl… she then holds herself again… and you better decide quick, sitting with my legs open is near impossible… 

choice 1 - we call in sick and spend the day having more fun, sight seeing and enjoying each other’s company.

choice 2 - we go to work and I come up to London for the night then come back home in the morning for work.

I look at her and tell her it’s a very hard decision to make… I think I need some time to think I tell her… I then slide down the bed a little and get my face between her legs… I move her hand and start to kiss and tease her with my mouth…after a couple of mins I ask her, which choice do you prefer? She reply’s option 3 and she pushes my head back between her legs…. She cums a few mins later but stays on top of me… she looks me dead in the eyes and says…

pick your choice now. I can’t hold this in anymore… I need to pee now! And her hand is between her legs again… again I call her bluff, move her hand and start teasing again…

now who wants to know what happens next? What choice was made?