Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female After-pee dribbles

So I've recently noticed that if I'm desperate to pee, it dribbles quite a bit after I think I'm done. Often it happens as I'm wiping myself down, I'll realise that I've just dribbled some more pee into the toilet paper and have to wipe myself again. It's probably about 5 seconds after the "main stream" stops. 

Do any other girls get this too? Not sure if it's something I need to be worried about. Thanks!

• 8 months later...

this is something common in many men, especially when we urinate standing up since our prostate and our bladder do not finish emptying easily as they do when we pee sitting down, it is common that after keeping the penis in the underpants a small leak automatically comes out of pee on them, enough to leave a spot on the front of the briefs but not to make them very wet. I personally wear dark underwear for that reason because when you start to wear out when you are old, regardless of how they are cleaned in the washing machine, in the future the yellow color is marked on the front.

To add on, I feel like it's pretty bad for men because our actual pee hole is located where the bladder leads into the penis shaft, but not out of it. Let's say that you lose control for a second, pee may go from the bladder to the penis, but get trapped within the penis shaft. What happens is that thanks to gravity and it hanging down it'll naturally come out even if you don't push it out. This always happens when I'm finishing up peeing, there'll usually be a small amount trapped in the actual penis itself but it comes out eventually. 

19 minutes ago, John said:

To add on, I feel like it's pretty bad for men because our actual pee hole is located where the bladder leads into the penis shaft, but not out of it. Let's say that you lose control for a second, pee may go from the bladder to the penis, but get trapped within the penis shaft. What happens is that thanks to gravity and it hanging down it'll naturally come out even if you don't push it out. This always happens when I'm finishing up peeing, there'll usually be a small amount trapped in the actual penis itself but it comes out eventually. 

Although that’s prevalent, one only has to squeeze it out by pressing (softly) on the soft part of the shaft, that sits between the columns that fill with blood when erect. The urethra runs along this soft part, and it can be reached as far down the perineum.

On 7/10/2022 at 3:40 PM, Cristiano97 said:

this is something common in many men, especially when we urinate standing up since our prostate and our bladder do not finish emptying easily as they do when we pee sitting down, i

This is interesting since I am the exact opposite.  When seated to poop, i can  pee some, but not empty my bladder.  I must stand to do that. I have been like that for as long as I can remember.

As far as dribbling after a desperate pee I think the cause is the same as needing to go again very soon. Your bladder is stretched beyond its normal capacity.  So you can't empty it completely until it returns to normal. You may feel empty but sime urine remains. 

Edited by wettingman
typo (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I get the dribbles quite often and I'm female! Particularly after letting go of a really full bladder, there will almost always be a few drops in my underwear. I also tend to get dribbly the day after a long hold when my muscles are tired out. It'll just happen whenever my bladder starts to get full again and sometimes I won't even notice it till my crotch starts feeling a little damp. Always goes away in about a day, no biggie. If I know I'm gonna be out and about the day after a big hold I'll wear an incontinence pad.