Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Missoir in Berlin

Interesting, I went to Berlin a few years back and noticed a real lack of public toilets. I remember sitting in a cafe drinking coffee and bursting to pee, asked to use the toilet and the lady behind the counter told me they didn't have one! Had to walk to McDonalds and use the toilets there, and noticed the women's toilets had a huge queue which seemed to be mostly tourists. 

15 minutes ago, justme said:

I've been with two different women in Paris both dying to pee and not being able to find a place without buying coffee, wine, lunch, etc. One ended up (at night) peeing massively on the street in sight of others (and wetting her panties in the process of yanking them down), and the other ended up totally wetting her tight, tan pants on the way to our hotel, and walking into the hotel totally soaked...needless to say loved both experiences.

Did the women enjoy the experiences too? Or were they pretty pissed? 

Lol, see what I did there? 

One was into peeing and wetting (herself and liked others wetting, too) and she enjoyed it but in the moment was embarrassed (which often turned her on afterwards). As she was wearing a dress only her panties got wet and I would cop feels of her wet panties on the way back to our flat and in the lift at the building when I fully pulled her dress up to her waist. We made love once in the flat, and yes, kept her panties on her. The other woman did not like her very public accident, but as she's been an accidental wetter since high school, has gotten used to her sometimes public wetting moments...I of course fully enjoyed her accident and inadvertent public display.

• 4 months later...
On 10/27/2021 at 6:39 PM, justme said:

I've been with two different women in Paris both dying to pee and not being able to find a place without buying coffee, wine, lunch, etc. One ended up (at night) peeing massively on the street in sight of others (and wetting her panties in the process of yanking them down), and the other ended up totally wetting her tight, tan pants on the way to our hotel, and walking into the hotel totally soaked...needless to say loved both experiences.

Wow, this sounds like an amazing experience!

What kind of shoes did the woman in tan pants wear?
Having a full accident means the shoes must have been soaked, haha.

Actually no idea what shoes she was wearing as I don't pay much attention to shoes getting pee soaked (I focus on pants/dresses/panties and legs; each to his/her own). But another time, in a northern Italian town, the same woman who had the tan pants accident and I were driving from the country side into town (centro) and as is often the case in the morning she desperately need to pee as we finally found a place to park, holding herself in the car seat. Once out of the car first order of business was a toilet, and of course nothing public, so we found a near by caffe, I sat town and ordered and she made a mad dash for the toilet in the back. She was wearing tight jeans, neither really dark or light blue, somewhere in the middle. She came back, her jeans wet in the front (obviously so) maybe 6 inches down her legs and more in the back, and her butt quite wet (from peeing while she pulled her pants down). Probably no one else noticed (few people inside) but I sure did. She told me what happened as that she was dribbling at she got inside the toilet, but it was a stand up/squat down old fashion toilet, and while she struggled to both get her pants/panties down and squat she began to totally pee full force, wetting her pants/panties. Gotta love those toilets...Jeans take a while to dry and we ended up after coffee walking around the old part of town, she in obviously peed in pants as it was a hot summer morning and nothing to wrap around her. Some people looked, but I suspect no one did as much as I.

This is far from the first time she (call her Sarah) has had this type of accident, including in public like this one. Perhaps more stories if there's interest.