Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

8 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

I’ve tried to practice the stand to pee method, but I always end up with pee running down my legs. What’s your secret? 

It’s far from easy to master, don’t worry!

There could be a few reasons why it’s running down your legs, party depending on your anatomy (labia size for example). Just make sure that you spread your labia/lips wide apart so your urethra is completely exposed - it’s best to use both hands when you’re learning.

It’s quite common to dribble a bit near the end, so make sure you keep forcing your pee out the whole way through. It’s easiest to practice in the shower since you’re naked already.

Let me know when the dribbling happens (ie. the start/end of your pee or the whole way through?) and I’ll see if I can help more! Feel free to message privately if you’d prefer.

1 hour ago, holdit247 said:

Nice scenario!

Which of you peed for longer and therefore came across more desperate? 

We didn’t watch each other directly but I seem to finishing a little earlier than her. I did take a quick glance over to make sure she was ok and her stream was a lot weaker than mine which might explain why she was slower.

11 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

I’ve tried to practice the stand to pee method, but I always end up with pee running down my legs. What’s your secret? 

I knew a few women, who were able to pee standing straight like at an urinal, instead of squatting.

They spread their legs as wide as necessary and held their labia open with 2 fingers.

No problem with a hard gusher then, if you stand with your body bend back a little to pee far away, not to spray your legs.

And at the critical end with a then low pressure stream, dribbling and probably a surprisingly following last and even very last gusher, they tried to come to a position with the pee hole the deepest point and standing a little more forward, like standing with one hand against a tree or wall, the legs still far spread, but the feet behind the landing area of the last drops. Others used their labia to lead the last drops to where it should go. Unfortunately the anatomy differs a little bit...

And probably a little bit artistic for not so sporty women, but you can try and test that dryly before you will become able to find and stand that position for a few minutes at the end of your standing pee.

And before I forget to tell you: If you do this end position, you have to hold your labia open with 2 fingers of one hand, as you need one hand for that position against the tree... Also something to be tried in a dry exercise before you try to do so with a bursting full bladder...

Not easy, but definitly possible!

Good luck - and have some fun and advantage, when you will have found out the best way!

17 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

It’s mostly the beginning and the end, and the inability to spread my legs wide enough without being naked. 
I can do it naked in the shower (aside from the a few drops), but it’s impossible in clothes, which makes it useless anywhere public. Way faster and easier to squat…but standing feels way more fun lol

Yeah I used to (and still do) get that too. Maybe it's different for me but I find it don't usually need to spread my legs too wide - as long as you can spread your labia apart it should be fine. The only clothes I'll ever do it in are a swimsuit or short shorts because I can pull them out the way against my leg.

11 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Ohhhhhh, that makes sense….I have this dream of being able to do it in skinny jeans…probably not very realistic😆😂

Yeah maybe set your goals a tiny bit more realistic 😄 I suppose you could do it in skinny jeans. You'd either need to pull them down to your knees (which risks dripping pee inside them) or find some jeans where the zip opens wide enough to get your hands in and hold onto your lips.

• 8 months later...

We were walking in the mountains. I decided to take a short detour along a path leading up a hill to see the view from above. The others were tired and did not come with me, for which I was very grateful after a while. A young woman was walking towards me from the side of the hill. She looked about 30 years old, blonde, pretty face, in sports clothes. She was walking alone, carrying a water bottle. I immediately doubted the reason for her going down that side path alone. Short after we passed each other, I turned back to look. She had just stopped at the side of the path, put the bottle on the ground. She didn't even hide behind a bush, she took off her short leggings and squatted down. I couldn't believe it! I didn't feel comfortable standing and watching so I continued on, but after a few meters I turned back again. She was standing in low squat z position with bare thighs and butt and peeing. I forgot about the sight I was about to see from the hill. I walked a few meters further and turned back. She had already peed and was walking towards me again. We even said hello when we passed each other.

A Duke of Edinburgh leader I know told me about a bronze practice expedition a few years back with a group of 13 year old city girls who had never ventured outside the city in their lives.

One of them was unwilling to take a pee in teh open air, and decided to try to hold on until they reached their first day campsite.

She made it to within about a kilometre of the campsite before wetting her knickers ... but wet her knickers she did!

Apparently on the second day she was much more willing to try weeing in the open air ... 

And about 15 years ago I was a leader on a hillwalking weekend in Snowdonia. On the Friday evening we went on a short leg-stretcher from Pen-y-pass up to the lakes and back, and a young lady (in her mid-20s at a guess) came up to me and quietly asked "what do we do if we need a wee?"

I said "You disappear behind a rock and catch us up when you're done ... we won't leave the path and we're not walking very fast."

"I don't like doing that," she said.

"Then you'll have to wait until we get back to base," I replied.

"But what if I can't?" she persisted, with a slightly plaintive note in her voice.

I was soooooo tempted to say "Well, there IS a third option ... and you're old enough to figure it out for yourself". But I decided against, and instead I just said "Well, there are no toilet facilities up here, so it's basically one or the other."