Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I am asking this question on behalf of my friend Pamela, who never joins any websites. She has major bladder control issues. She enjoys doing it in her pants and is an omo girl through and through, but the public incidents have become so common that she is thinking about switching to diapers. She has no problem about acquiring free diapers any time she wants to at work because she is a home care nurse, therefore many of her patients are incontinent and there are extra large boxes of diapers in the closets. Pamela can grab a few every now and then and no one will ever notice. But she wonders: What sort of clothing is most effective at concealing the fact that you are wearing diapers, and what sort of clothing makes it obvious? She has a lot of contacts in her local fetish/bdsm groups, and she can envision a few situations every now and then where she might want to make it obvious, though of course she would wish to disguise it if she is in her work-a-day vanilla society. What should she wear in either case? She is kind of assuming that billowy fat chick dresses make it less obvious, whereas short skirts or tight yoga pants would tell the whole world. So we are looking for advice from those who are experienced.

Obviously less experienced with women’s clothing personally, though have seen many pictures/videos 😉

I think it’s largely as you’d expect - tight-fitting, low-waisted and thin fabrics are bad, anything leaning towards the opposites of those is generally OK. I think a woman can hide almost any nappy under a loose dress/skirt (though beware the gust of wind…) and jeans in a relaxed fit are usually fine for people of any gender. And a long coat in winter solves everything… start cautiously and work your way up, I’d say. And the diapers themselves come in various levels of bulkiness which can be tailored to an outfit (remembering the bulk will increase when wet!)

I wouldn’t recommend stealing diapers from her job though, she’ll get found out eventually, particularly if starting to wear more often.

I'd say choose the most discreet taped style diaper you can find. Pull ups in real world scenarios dont hold at all in my experience because they never fit snug around the legs.

Any kind of jeans that are kind of high raise and not skinny in the butt will work just fine!

Bonus tip: If you fold in the upper edge of the diaper you can avoid the waist band showing!

Edited by Padded_girl (see edit history)