Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Anyone hold while playing games?

I definitely do this, kinda subconsciously too.  Most of my video game playing is at night after work so I’ll usually have a couple drinks while playing, which means I’ll build up quickly.  So once I break the seal the holding becomes more of a challenge and a little fun.  And on occasion if I’m feeling good enough I’ll end up with an “accident” before I go to bed.  

I often do this but many times fantasize about doing it even more.  I sometimes play something like FF14 but i also get into the D2R among other games.. 7 days to die mods.  When i drink beer i actually catch a buzz but then often end up waiting way too long.  I have a gaming chair that has mesh so the pee just falls right down to the floor.  It's fun though and while i don't always have the energy i fantasize about it.  And like it's been said already, once that seal breaks, you end up running back and forth.  I am kind of curious as to what games others play.  I also enjoy games like SOMA or even a puzzle game like Portal 2.  Anybody like the horror games is i guess my question.  They sometimes can jump scare you and while i don't leak it seems like some would.

• 2 weeks later...

Most evenings in the week are spent just sat on my computer, doing various things like browsing socials and gaming. I'm usually drinking cider or whiskey gradually at the same time. I end up peeing quite often and first time I notice it, I'm usually already bursting and have to hastily make my way to the bathroom, pushing everything out my way.

This includes video games. If I want to tempt fate or deliberately trigger an accident, I'll fire up a relatively boring simulator game, like Train Sim or EuroTruck or OMSI and do a long route and see how far along the journey I can make it while bursting and still drinking. There have been plenty of good ones where it felt like my muscles just collapsed and the pee frees itself for good. I quite like that scenarios, as I don't necessarily have to be horny.

I also dress as a generic transport driver (black trousers with a polo or shirt & tie) to commit to the role / brief. If I'm playing Euro Truck, a polo and pair of jeans will do. A lot of the time I'm getting to a certain point and realising I'm too far away from the end of the route and won't be able to make it, so I find myself looking out for areas to pull over to pee myself in a controlled way, rather than waiting for it to just start slipping out as I'm on the road or on the tracks. That often means pulling in to stations unnecessarily to do it or staying at stations because I don't feel like I could make it to the next one.

A pretty hot game to play by all accounts.

Yeah, mostly due to laziness though haha, I eventually go to the bathroom when my undies are fully wet, just so i dont get the pants too wet, whats cute but kind of annoying is that im able to ignore my bladder and focus fully on the game, but i get suddenly pulled off focus by a sudden leak every now and then, feels good, but annoying when trying to focus xD

I know some serious e-sports gamers will wet themselves rather than break a good run, man that's hot. I love to fantasize about it. Especially the idea of involuntarily wetting in order to not have to get up... 

Personally, yes! I have wet myself while playing lots of games. I also love wetting myself in secret while on discord calls, no one knows but it feels more public to me. I have wet on stream a few times... But there's no way I'm linking you guys my streams haha

On 11/16/2021 at 9:00 PM, Peemonkey9 said:

Anyone ever do this with a poop?

I've done that without a second thought quite a few times, just like I have with my piss now I think about it. I'm never doing it for a kink with poo though, whereas at least I can have a bit of fun with it sometimes when it's piss I'm holding back.

I think I've come close to pooing myself playing games before though. Just yesterday, I had to pause and run to take a dump, before I could take the shot in Hitman 2. The second I found my target and the perfect point I'd snipe him from, I felt an urgent need to empty myself before I could even focus through the scope lol

I don't like pooing myself and having to clean that up, but an involuntary movement / brief sudden loss of personal control still excites me. So I find myself thinking how I would have liked to have just ignored it and maybe pooed myself in my seat, in hindsight.