Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ThreadbareOmo said:

The second (unposted) part of the re-wetting video I made a few days ago...

I think we can safely assume that felt amazing. Couldn't quite believe how much came through your shorts. I'm more used to having an explosive splatter on the inside of the undies. Maybe it depends how tightly you are pulling the material.

34 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Yah, many times. My partner isn’t into pee in any way at all, but he doesn’t complain too hard when I rub him off through his pants….or suck him off just to the point of cumming then tuck him back in. I think really cumming and wetting are quite similar in that they’re both about pleasure and control, and loss of control and all that. I especially love all the noises that go along with someone struggling and then losing control. The breathing and gasping and then moaning. Sooooo hot.  And the resulting mess…so warm and wet and naughty. Plus, I love how it looks. 

I pretty much love everything about it. And I especially love when I make my husband cum his pants on a road trip and we have to stop for gas or something. He typically just shrugs it off and goes about getting gas, buying snacks, paying etc. with an obvious wet patch on his pants. It’s adorable and naughty and sexy. 

That's pretty sexy. Especially the part where you get him close and then put it back in his pants so he cums his pants. 

And I agree, that's why I like it. Wetting and cumming are like losing control and it's wonderful. 

11 hours ago, wetskipants said:

I think we can safely assume that felt amazing. Couldn't quite believe how much came through your shorts. I'm more used to having an explosive splatter on the inside of the undies. Maybe it depends how tightly you are pulling the material.

3 hours ago, Drewster88 said:

I love cumming in my pants or panties too, but I've never had it bursting through like that one video either. It just ends up soaking in on the inside. Unfortunately I have no pictures or videos of myself doing this. 

Yeah, I don't know if it's the material, the thinness, how tightly they're pulled...or some combination of the three.  Those are half cotton, but I have boxer-briefs that are mostly polyester and spandex and I learned the hard way that cumming in them in the middle of the night does not spare the sheets.  Kinda gives me an idea...🤔

10 hours ago, Gatorsandgeese said:

Oh god, that is an incredible load of cum 😍

6 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Ohhhh wow. The breathing😍❤️😍, and the cummm….soooooo freaking hot. Wow. Just wow. 

Thank you!  Goes without saying that it was a very fun video to make.

11 hours ago, ThreadbareOmo said:

Yeah, I don't know if it's the material, the thinness, how tightly they're pulled...or some combination of the three.  Those are half cotton, but I have boxer-briefs that are mostly polyester and spandex and I learned the hard way that cumming in them in the middle of the night does not spare the sheets.  Kinda gives me an idea...🤔

Got to love spandex for an accident, either a wet one or an explosion. Love to hear the idea ...

• 2 weeks later...