Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello there, fellow omo enjoyers. The situation is that I've been a lurker on here for quite some time now. Not taking into account that little "oneshot" appearances I made in other topics, I think it is safe to assume that I had close to none amount of contribution to community. But! Lately I've been getting back into drawing different things, including human-like beings and I decided to make some omo pics out of my sketches. Frankly, I didn't initially plan on sharing them anywhere, yet my friends convinced me that it'll be better to upload 'em somewhere, so… so I did upload it to twitter, then I splitted my main acct into general and art-only and… here we are now, watching my attempts to create a thread about my drawings on OmoOrg to become a real(tm) member of community 😄

Btw, Ciatriss is my pseudonym which is pronounced exactly like Ciatrice (Ciatoriche is acceptable too). I wish I could change my profile name on this forum too, but, sadly, I do not possess the technical ability to do so and I'm just a bit lazy to contact mods.

Now that I've wasted your time by making you read that useless wall of text (sorry, I really like to press buttons on keyboard, they make funny sounds), I'd like to, without further ado, present you this lil' image:

IMG_20211022_004007_384.thumb.jpg.301810a7b723603a0b1317090f76b976.jpg

This one is with the character named M. She actually has a more complete name, but she asked me not to share it, sorry. Oh, M is a ~30yo teacher, a japanese language teacher (i did my best at writing something in hiragana, but I'm afraid it's both incorrect and cringe, so I want to apologize for this). The class ends in 40 minutes, but she has been holding it all day and kinda doesn't have the liberty to use the restroom right now. She also won't excuse herself, so she will just have to do her best at holding without losing concentration. But don't worry, M is a very good teacher, so full bladder and agony will not stop her from being perfect at her job. Will it, M-sensei?  Hehe.

Okay, we will pay a visit to M's classroom again in 40 or so minutes to see how's she doing and… that's gonna be all for today^^

Also I'm open to suggestions about how to continue this story. My imagination is slowly fading as my brain slowly transposes to meta-world, but M would really prefer if this torturous situation would end asap. Also if you want me to draw someone except M, you can ask this too, but keep in mind that I can only draw female characters, I only depict desperation/light wetting and the outcome will be either worse or slightly better than what you can see in this post.

Anyways, thanks for the attention^^ I'll be back soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 6:08 PM, Catherine said:

IMG_20211022_004007_384.thumb.jpg.301810a7b723603a0b1317090f76b976.jpg

If you want some Japanese feedback:

• Some words in here are almost always written in katakana (since they're loanwords):
    • といれ - トイレ
    • ぺいじ - ページ
  • みなあさん should be either みんなさん or みなさん (or 皆さん if you wanna use kanji)
  • There's an extra dash after よん that I'm not sure of?
  • In a lot of cases, Japanese simply uses Arabic numerals (like4ページ) but hiragana and kanji are still valid
  • I'm assuming the お before あけて is supposed to be an を

Anyway, great art, and I hope this helped!

And if anyone wants a translation:

• Speech bubble: "Everyone please open to page 4..."
  • Thought bubble: "bathroom bathroom bathroom bathroom bathroom..."
  • Whiteboard: "Curse of the shrine / omorashi [wetting / leaking]"
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...