Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

4 hours ago, StarCommand said:

Another great chapter!! Great job writing it!

Thank you! It was a fun one to write!

4 hours ago, knockonthedoor said:

So does Madi hate Brittney just because he;s un a sorority? That’s a nice character touch, even though for now, Brittney seems like she’s just trying be nice. Kristins roommate sounds cool. I wonder if we;be met her before…

The only critique that I could give on the writing is that I wish we stayed with Madi’s desperation longer in her class, but with the part as long as it is, maybe it would have been too much.

Other than that, dialogue and descriptions are still great! And the character work is awesome! They feel like real people

To answer your first question, basically we know Madi is more of an 'alternative' style girl who hates mainstream cookie-cutter trends and is generally cynical overall. Therefore, although Brittany has been nothing but nice (although just a tad self-absorbed), Madi dislikes her since she sort of personifies everything she hates - she's a typical pretty blonde sorority chick who dresses and acts like her stereotype. Plus there's the added bit of jealously from earlier parts, since Madi briefly had a crush on Hunter, but he seems to be stuck on Brittany, merely viewing Madi as a fling. Obviously Madi has grown closer to Kirstin, and paired with her anger towards Hunter, her feelings for him are almost completely gone. However, she still feels some small amount of jealously, because she 'lost' to the stereotypical pretty girl (Brittany and Hunter are an item instead of Hunter and Madi, even though Madi no longer wants Hunter). However, with all of that, Madi is self-aware enough to recognize when her negative thoughts about Brittany are unfair, even going as far as to scold herself internally when her brain is being too mean to Brittany. She knows Brittany is friendly, but her thoughts continue to berate the stereotype part of her, if that makes sense. (And perhaps having someone like Kirstin in her life may cool down some of her cynical thoughts). Of course I like to keep all that stuff between the lines, but hopefully that clears it up a bit!

I may write about Kirstin's past experience with her roommate in a future interlude. I purposefully left out the specifics of her story. That's all I'll say about it for now!

As for the brief mention of her desperation in class, you're right in that I did not want to drag out this part too long. Plus, I did not want that idea to become stale, because we know the story calls for the group to return to class soon.... (Again, that's all I'll say for now to avoid spoiling too much!)

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad the characterization is working

More than awesome! You handled it right, and I think it was lessened because Madi took a more aggressive approach. Yes, it was embarrassing, what happened to her, but she attacked it. And in a way that fit her character. It also helped her and Kristin develop in a natural way as well.

Her friends didn’t react well, but it seems like they wouldn’t have anyway, so they served their purpose as well. How many parts do you plan on doing for this interesting story?

18 hours ago, knockonthedoor said:

More than awesome! You handled it right, and I think it was lessened because Madi took a more aggressive approach. Yes, it was embarrassing, what happened to her, but she attacked it. And in a way that fit her character. It also helped her and Kristin develop in a natural way as well.

Her friends didn’t react well, but it seems like they wouldn’t have anyway, so they served their purpose as well. How many parts do you plan on doing for this interesting story?

I'll have to check my notes, but I believe there are 2 more 'main' parts and 2 possible preludes about Kirstin's 'omo origin story.'  If the last 2 parts run too long, I may split them up as well. 

Here is part 12! (I hope the ending isn't too weird, but this is a fetish site, after all. Either way, it is a one-time occurrence).

Part 12: Preparing the Presentation

Madi sat cross-legged at her kitchen chair, her eyes on her phone but her mind on the day’s plan. The group now had to combine all of their individual papers into one big, cohesive project, as well as craft a separate presentation pertaining to the same topic. With the busy midterm-filled week, Saturday served as the only day where the four members’ schedules overlapped. They all agreed to meet again at Madi’s apartment. Madi wasn’t about to just sit back and waste a weekend, however - a special plan sprouted in her mind, something to spice up the project-writing. I feel like an evil mastermind. Mwahaha!

She swapped her legs, nude left thigh now crossing her right, nursing a slight need to pee that she had no intention of relieving any time soon. Her favorite teal tank top hung from her thin shoulders. Pink fuzzy socks bunched up at her feet, and her round butt, small by some standards but shapely relative to her skinny frame, nestled nicely in her cheeky pink cotton pajama shorts, the hems adorned with frills. The outfit’s girly-girl femininity contrasted Madi’s usual apathetic, alternative, tough-girl style - but she no longer cared. Madi no longer wanted to hide behind the same suit of armor, even if she crafted it herself. I know who I am. New girlfriend, a new thrilling habit, and fake friends abandoned, Madi finally felt free.

A knock thumped the door. Madi’s head tilted up, her eyes squinting with caution, confusion. It’s 15 minutes early…

Nonetheless, she hopped off the chair and opened the door, greeted by the frustratedly familiar mat of dirty blonde hair, the typical comfort-colors long-sleeve frat tee, and those annoying above-the-knee athletic shorts and mid-shin socks that highlighted a pair of hairy yet moderately muscular calves. Hunter. Of all of them who had to show up early...

“Hey,” his usually deep voice cracked. Madi leaned her arm against the open door, jutting out her hips to draw attention to the pink short-shorts barely covering her butt. Hunter’s eyes of course shifted to the desired target. Hmph. That’s right. Want what you can’t have!

Hunter stood motionless. “Well?” chided Madi, gesturing him to come in. She kept her body blocking the doorway, requiring Hunter to awkwardly air-brush by her to step through the doorway, uncomfortably close. Madi stood rigid, forcing Hunter’s face to slide mere inches from hers in order for him to finally fully enter into the apartment. She noticed him shifting anxiously from the near contact. That’s right. Grass is greener, bitch.

Madi stood satisfied by her tempting display. However, Hunter hadn’t come to gloat. “Hey, I know I’m early, but… I just… I needed to apologize for last week. I was kind of a jerk.”

“Kind of?” Madi stated rather than asked. 

“Yeah I know.. I shouldn’t have.. I was stupid for.. I mean, you know I’m with Brittany now, and I shouldn’t have tried to see you too. Nor should I have treated you that way..”

‘Last Week’ Madi would have fumed. She would have laughed at Hunter’s face. You call that an apology? But today Madi was a new person. She had Kirstin now; what more could she want? Plus, at least he tried, or is trying, to show remorse. Not a single one of Madi’s friends reached out to her after the night at the bar. Oh, screw it.

Madi hugged Hunter. “It’s ok, stupid,” she muttered. However, she lingered in the hug, pressing her perky braless tits against his chest, just to make sure he knew what he was missing.

Hunter sighed in relief. Won’t be the first time, thought Madi, with another internal evil laugh. “Thanks for forgiving me,” he said.

Madi replied by offering him a drink, grabbing a beer can from her newly-bought 30 rack. The two drank until the next two knocks on the door. First entered Brittany, dolled up in a tight pink crop-top and folded-up jean shorts. Why does she always look so effin perfect... Hunter gave her a quick peck on the lips as she walked in. Ew.  Not even a minute later Kirstin arrived, wearing high-rise mint green shorts and a form-fitting black shirt with a pink flower petal design. Damn I’m underdressed, thought Madi, at the same time admiring her new girlfriend’s sexiness. Screw it, it’s my apartment.

Madi handed all of her guests a drink. “Might as well loosen up a bit before we get to work, eh?” 

“Thanks Madi! It is a bit early...but oh well!” exclaimed Brittany, cracking open the can.

Kirstin grasped her beer can and downed a large gulp. Madi pulled her in, giving her girlfriend a passionate welcome kiss right in front of Brittany and Hunter. She squeezed her round butt before finally pulling away. Brittany’s head flinched backwards. Hunter’s eyes widened. That’s right, bragged Madi’s brain. Madi glanced back at Kirstin, her introspective green eyes reading Madi’s mind. Kirstin knew something was up.

Madi waited until everyone finished their drinks before unveiling her master plan. “Alright guys, my apartment, my rules. We need to get this paper and presentation done today. And in the spirit of our prompt - no one is allowed to use my bathroom until after we’re finished!”

To Madi's surprise, no one protested. Kirstin responded by wrapping her arm around Madi’s waist and giving a light squeeze. Brittany and Hunter just glanced nervously at each other, before Brittany happily agreed, "Fine! Challenge accepted! At least it'll motivate us to actually finish the project!"

"Yeah, game on!" added Hunter.

You guys won’t be so confident for long, thought Madi as she handed everyone another drink. “Alright, but you have to keep drinking! Part of the rules.” The poker faces plastered on everyone's faces flinched upon hearing the command. They nonchalantly grabbed their laptops and drinks and sat at the kitchen table. 

Madi and Brittany proof-read each other’s parts and started the slideshow presentation while Hunter and Kirstin finished up their individual portions. An hour into the project, Madi’s need to pee escalated to a mild discomfort. She had no intention of holding it the entire time, but she did not want to be the first one to wet her pants. I can do this. I’m a better holder than these pansies!  However, as she squeezed her bladder muscles and failed to notice any signs of discomfort from any other group members, she knew the self-selected challenge may end in failure. She stood up, gravity again reminding her bladder that it was full of urine, and grabbed another round of drinks for everyone. 

Madi leaned over towards Kirstin. “How you doin’?”

Kirstin’s shining green eyes lifted up from her laptop screen. “Oh, fine. The words...are starting to fill the page,” she whispered alluringly, winking. “What about you?” Kirstin’s fingers crept up Madi’s thigh from under the table. Madi gulped. The fingers stopped just short of her pink pajama shorts. 

“O-Oh you know, g-good,” moaned Madi. “Lots of inspiration. It’s like the words just want to flow straight out of my head. My page is full.” Damn she has me under her spell! But I can play along!

Another hour later, Hunter and Kirstin both finished their individual portions of the project. “You wanna proofread each other’s?” suggested Kirstin.

“Yeah, one minute though, my brain needs a break!” With that, Hunter cracked open another beer.

“Be careful over there!” remarked Brittany. “Don’t get too drunk! We need your brain to help on this presentation!” However, Brittany's slightly-slurred words conveyed that she may have already failed to heed her own advice.

“Relax, I’m not even buzzed yet! Besides, I’ll switch to water after this,” Hunter answered.

“You better, I’m watching you!” teased Brittany, the faintest crack in her voice hiding behind the last syllable. Was that a strain in her voice? Madi wondered. Madi glanced over at Brittany; the blonde’s bare thighs were bobbling slightly, and her lower lip sat squished under her teeth. Madi knew what the signs meant - still, her own need seemed to eclipse anyone else’s. Madi now had to focus on consciously holding. She sat with one leg bent, her foot resting underneath her, applying firm pressure to her lady parts. I can do this. I can outlast them!

Kirstin noticed the obvious signs of her girlfriend’s escalating desperation. She couldn’t help but giggle as she read through Hunter’s portion, fixing various grammatical errors. 

“Is my writing that bad?” asked Hunter.

“No, it’s nothing!” squeaked Kirstin. Despite laughing at Madi’s increasing need, Kirstin herself was starting to feel full; the tight waste of her form-fitting high-rise shorts pressing into her bladder only amplified the twinge. Although all three girls now had a noticeable need to pee, they continued sipping on their glasses of water and beers at Madi’s command.  

Another hour passed. Madi fidgeted frequently, her need escalating near the point of panic. Her legs coiled around each other and bounced up and down like a spring. She tried to somehow focus on holding and typing at the same time. “It definitely felt weird at first, but when the feeling of relief overcomes you, it’s almost as if you forget you’re peeing your pants.” Typing the words in the bulleted list pushed Madi to the brink of bursting. “Stripping away any feelings of wrongness or dirtiness, you’re left with just warmth and relief.”

Madi desperately craved that warmth and relief immediately. The pounding pressure below tempted her to abandon her self-challenge. Maybe just a little bit… She gave her muscles what they wanted: relaxation. Madi nearly shuddered in delight as the warm trickle dripped into her panties and soaked into her pink shorts. “Ahhhhhh…” she murmured under her breath. The release and pleasure entranced her as the warm stream soaked her shorts and caressed her genitals. The thin cotton fabric failed to provide an adequate barrier as the liquid leaked out and seeped into her fuzzy sock, since she still sat on her foot in her chair. The warm wetness against her heel finally burst Madi back to reality. She frantically shifted her head back and forth, ensuring no one noticed. As long as no one knew she was the first to wet, she was still winning in her book. 

However, a soft giggle to Madi’s left alerted her that this charade failed. She looked towards the source of inconspicuous snickering to meet eyes with Kirstin, a sly smile creeping on her lips. Madi tried to return an innocent smile as if nothing happened, but there was no fooling Kirstin. Kirstin’s fingers traced up Madi’s thighs. This time, the fingers did not stop before reaching Madi’s shorts. She trembled. Kirstin’s hand lurched upwards and rested on Madi’s warm, wet crotch from underneath the table. Maid struggled to hold in her moans and restrain her body from the pulses of pleasure.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone,” whispered Kirstin. She smiled before retreating her hand to her own crotch.

The intimate moment was interrupted when Brittany shot up from her seat, ferociously squirming. “Ohhh I have to go! Bad!,” exclaimed Brittany, her entire body jiggling. Madi, can I please use your bathroom? I know what you said earlier, and I thought I could hold it the entire time, but I don’t think I can!” Her trembling words vibrated with her shaking body; her hands buried themselves in her denim-covered crotch.

“Like I said, the bathroom is off limits!” Madi reminded me. “But, I never said you couldn’t pee. After all, that’s what our project is all about…” Am I being too forward? Too weird? Whatever. My house.’ “Which reminds me, I think it’s about time for a refill!” Madi nodded to Kirstin, who grabbed the Brita filter from the fridge and topped off everyone’s glasses, as well as replacing a full can of beer for everyone. 

Brittany bit her lip, deliberating what to do about her desperation. “What’s wrong Brittany, never peed your pants before?” taunted Hunter. His masculine bladder held a greater capacity than the ladies', but he also downed almost twice as much beer.

“Shut up! I’m just thinking!” she fired back. “I’m not gonna be the first one!” She plopped back onto the chair, bobbling in her seat and twisting her tan legs over each other. She then gulped down her glass of water before cracking open the beer.

Time continued to drift onwards as the group typed away at their slides. Madi nearly finished her section. Having switched back to beer from water, Madi began to feel its dizzying effects, as she assumed the other group members must also be experiencing. Despite her prolonged leak earlier, her bladder still begged to release the rest of its contents. Her looked down at her shorts. The magenta stain still stood out obviously darker than the rest of the pink fabric. Whatever, conceded Madi, letting out another warm, relaxing spurt into her panties. She closed her eyes to fully absorb the feeling, before forcibly shutting off the flow so the puddle didn’t pool off her seat and splatter on the floor. She couldn’t let Brittany or Hunter know she caved first. After all, they were her rules.

However, the clandestine act would prove impossible to hide for long. Brittany again rose from her seat, her writhing body squirming like a contortionist. “Is everyone - ugh - finished with their slides? I think its, erm, time to practice actually like, practice presenting them.” She struggled to get through each slurred word through her fidgets. 

Madi nearly panicked. If she stood up, everyone would see that she failed first at her own game. She didn’t know what to do. Ah, fuck it. Just as Madi started to scoot out her chair, she heard the squeak of chair legs against the wooden floor next to her. She looked over to see Kirstin jump up from her seat. An enormous swell bulged from her bladder, pressing against the high-waisted mint-green material of her shorts. Madi didn’t realize Kirstin had to go so bad. Nonetheless, her redheaded girlfriend came to her rescue. Kirstin exhaled, and as the breath escaped her lungs, the pee burst from her bladder. The area between her legs immediately darkened, turning a bold grass-green hue against the mint fabric. It looked like a liquid explosion; the patch blossomed in every direction, most of it soaking downwards as the pale urine gushed from the hems of her shorts and cascaded down her white, voluptuous thighs. Kirstin just stood there with her eyes closed, lost in the euphoria of pure relief, as the steaming liquid completely drenched her shorts. 

Madi and Hunter stared in awe - until Brittany’s shrieks shifted their attention. “Oh fuck! That’ll do it! Oh no!” she shouted, as wet drips dribbled from her fingers, still futility gripping her crotch. She hunched over as a steady stream gushed from the butt of her jeans shorts and splattered on the floor. “Alright, alright, I’ll just let it happen…” She stood up straight, letting the inevitable saturation unfold. Hot piss flooded her shorts, the denim now shiny and dark navy. “Ahhhhhhh,” she sighed, her tanned legs now covered in branches of rivulets and droplets. 

Madi knew she couldn’t out-hold Hunter, but beating out the girls proved was noteworthy enough in her book. Even though she wet first, she hadn’t completely emptied herself like Kirstin and Brittany, which was good enough for her. Madi stood to her feet and erupted in laughter. At the same time, she relaxed and released the rest of her own pee. Her pink shorts burst at every seam with hot piss, gushing down her skinny legs and joining the other two puddles already present on the floor.

“Well, everyone else is doing it,” stated Hunter, he too giving in as droplets emerged from his athletic shorts. He looked at a defeated Brittany, still trembling in her puddle, who returned a lustful gaze. They lunged towards each other, not bothering to restrain their display of affection as their faces meshed together.

Likewise, Madi seductively gazed at Kirstin, who’s green eyes sparkled back. Madi leapt towards her girl, her ferocious kisses intertwining with Kirstin’s soft, graceful lips. “Thank you…” moaned Madi as she gasped for air between kisses. She knew Kirstin wet herself on purpose to let Madi win her own game. The lovers migrated towards the couch mid-embrace, letting themselves fall on top of it. Hunter and Brittany coincidentally followed the same route, the pair also dropping their making-out bodies against the sofa. A lustful trance overcame them all.

Madi felt her back brush against Hunter’s. She took a break from kissing Kirstin and grabbed Hunter’s face, guiding his lips towards hers. As their lips locked, Brittany protested. “Hey! You can’t just…” Madi interrupted the blonde with a tongue-full kiss, moving her lips from Hunter to Brittany. The blonde’s eyes remained open, in shock, until she shut them and gave in to the kiss. Hunter and Kirstin stared wide-eyed at Brittany and Madi. Hunter got up and pulled the couch out, causing everyone to tilt over onto the now-flat cushion. Kirstin pulled Madi off of Brittany, but instead of kissing her girlfriend, the redhead kissed the blonde. Madi and Hunter glanced in surprise at the two girls before looking back at each other, re-initiating their own make-out sesh.  Lips traversed from person to person, not aware nor caring who each person was currently making out with. Hands traveled over bodies, legs twisted around each other, as the four group members sunk into an array of sighs and moans. Their bodies acted on their own, as if guided by a hypnotic spell. Madi felt someone’s warm puddle spread over the protected couch surface. She added to it, releasing another gush of piss as soon as her bladder started to refill. What the fuck is going on? Who am I kissing right now? Who cares… Madi lost herself. The four group members morphed into each other, swirling around on the piss-soaked cushion. They never practiced their presentation.

Edited by PeeHour (see edit history)

What you really nailed in this scene is all 4 personalities. Especially at the end, when Brittany saw hunter and Madi, and got mad, then decided to drop the pretense and go with it.

I feel like that’s her character ark throughout this series, the sorority girl who is actually not all that uptight. And Hunter is just there because he could get some action. Weren’t we all like that in college? And then Madi and Kirsten just being themselves. 

I know that Madi just broke up with her friends, but why can’t these 3 misfits be her new group?

On 11/22/2021 at 2:47 PM, knockonthedoor said:

What you really nailed in this scene is all 4 personalities. Especially at the end, when Brittany saw hunter and Madi, and got mad, then decided to drop the pretense and go with it.

I feel like that’s her character ark throughout this series, the sorority girl who is actually not all that uptight. And Hunter is just there because he could get some action. Weren’t we all like that in college? And then Madi and Kirsten just being themselves. 

I know that Madi just broke up with her friends, but why can’t these 3 misfits be her new group?

Thanks!!

I'm glad I could make them all relatable in some way, even with their characterized stereotypes!

They have grown close, but they still have only know each other for a few weeks, so we'll see if their omo-centered relstionships stand the test... Although the story is ending soon, I am attached to these characters I've created, so expect to see at least a couple of them return!

The final part is ready, but I'm still debating on splitting it up or not... (4000+ words)

3 minutes ago, PeeHour said:

Thanks!!

I'm glad I could make them all relatable in some way, even with their characterized stereotypes!

They have grown close, but they still have only know each other for a few weeks, so we'll see if their omo-centered relstionships stand the test... Although the story is ending soon, I am attached to these characters I've created, so expect to see at least a couple of them return!

The final part is ready, but I'm still debating on splitting it up or not... (4000+ words)

It’s the last part. IMO it should be a great send off. I’d love to see it as one, word count doesn’t bother me, especially considering my work lol.

The story has been great up to this point, and that matters more to readers than how long it takes

20 minutes ago, PeeHour said:

Finally, I’m thinking about including a part or two about how Kirstin got into omo since we know she already liked it before the assignment started. Would my readers be interested in that?

Definitely.  I always like those stories - the omo equivalent of the classic "coming of age" storyline that drives so many movie plots.

And even Brittany has promise - while I was angry at her for the double-cross, we know she likes it so perhaps she's continuing to indulge, while keeping it oh-so-secret from her sorority peers? 

Any more story is great, but if the two are coming back, it might be fun to discover it along with the other characters though dialogue. But I like how the betrayal came from the right characters to do it. A lot of good build up and the payoff was great!

I personally am excited to see Madi and Kristin come back, great job on this one Pee Hour. I like this universe that you've created!

43 minutes ago, arg08 said:

Definitely.  I always like those stories - the omo equivalent of the classic "coming of age" storyline that drives so many movie plots.

And even Brittany has promise - while I was angry at her for the double-cross, we know she likes it so perhaps she's continuing to indulge, while keeping it oh-so-secret from her sorority peers? 

I'm all for a part two!

As I alluded to, here is the flashback to Kirstin’s omo-origins, as imagined by Madi based on what Kirstin told her. This is actually an edit of a story I wrote a while back before “The Assignment” or even “Told To.” I changed some details so it would fit within “The Assignment” universe/characters. Also, as per usual, I inserted "Madi's thoughts" in the story as italics.

Kirstin and the Concert

Madi laid in bed. Kirstin was already asleep beside her; she didn’t want to wake her. But Madi  was horny. What do we have in the ole’ spank-bank? Madi then recalled the story Kirstin told her about how she first started wetting herself on purpose. Madi’s eyes drifted shut, the scene of the story shining on the back of her eyelids like two projector screens. She let her brain take control as her fingers drifted down her chest, her stomach, under her waistband, until finally massaging its desired target.

~The twang of the electric guitar vibrated the entire venue, accompanied by the pounding drums and powerful, melodic vocals. Two couples swayed their bodies and nodded their heads to the rhythm of the songs. They stood in the general admission yard section, behind the bleachers and pit. They were further away from the stage than the bleacher seats, but their grassy zone still provided an adequate view of the band. Plus, the yard had a certain appeal, making it feel more like an outdoor event such as a picnic or festival. The four of them each held a tall can of beer from a cleverly snuck-in mini cooler. The slight buzz of alcohol and quality music resonated with the good vibrations in their mind.

Kirstin, the green-eyed redhead with lighter skin, attended the concert with her date Jackson, a brown-haired 6-foot-tall guy (Ewww, thought Madi, somehow jealous at a past recollected event). Jackson’s friend Ned was also in attendance, with his date - Kirstin’s roommate (wait..what was her name? Lexi? Lydia? We’ll just go with Laura), a blue-eyed blonde who stood a few inches above Kirstin, but still shorter than the guys. Kirstin wore a pair of faded cut-off jean shorts with shredded stringy hems and a black high-cut, short-sleeved crop top. Her feet planted in a pair of black converses. She didn’t usually show this much skin, but it being an outdoor concert, and with the knowledge of how much her man couldn’t resist this outfit, she felt confident showing off. (She must’ve looked so fricken hot).  Laura showed off some skin like Kirstin, wearing snug-fitting khaki short-shorts and a tiny white tank top.

About an hour into the concert, the final tones of the guitar’s last note slowly faded into silence as the opening act closed. The moderately-busy concert venue soon flooded into a sea of people in preparation for the main headliner. Each of the friends cracked open their second tall beer in order to keep the buzz going, hopefully enough to sing along and maybe even dance to the band’s songs. 

Kirstin felt a tinge in her bladder. The beer seemed to be flowing through her fairly quickly. However, she spied the band emerging on stage to test their instruments. She also looked over to see a long line at the restroom. She did not want to miss the first song, so she figured she would just wait a few songs in when the lines subsided.

After the third song, the slight tinge had ballooned into a pulsating pressure. She tensed up, squeezing her hand which was currently grasped by her man’s hand. He took notice and asked “You okay?” 

“Yea I’m fine, it’s nothing,” Kirstin fibbed, paired with a nervous chuckle. Kirstin tapped Laura’s shoulder and leaned over to talk into her ear. “Do you have to pee?”

“Yes girl, I’ve been holding it the whole time!” she exclaimed. “But I think they’re about to play my favorite song. Plus those lines still look pretty long.” Both girls turned their heads towards the bathrooms, the lines snaking through the venue even longer than before. “Maybe we can reevaluate during intermission?” Laura proposed. Kirstin nodded in agreement. She figured she could wait until then. Although her bladder began to bulge, she squeezed shut her muscles, actually slightly enjoying the pressure down there.

As the songs continued to play, Kirstin struggled to hold on. Her knees buckled in and out, which she cleverly disguised as dancing. She glanced over at Laura, who appeared to conceive a similar idea. The two guys nodded their heads to the music, seemingly unaware of their ladies’ desperation. Finally, the band’s song slowly receded to an instrumental, signaling intermission. The four friends sat down in the grass to give their legs a much-needed break. Their beers had yet again grown empty, depleting their snuck-in cooler. The two guys decided to sacrifice their wallets and buy more beers. “We’re going to grab some more drinks and then run by the restroom, do you ladies wanna join?” Both girls scanned the restrooms again, both disappointed and a tad jealous to see an almost nonexistent line to the guys side next to a winding line of women standing stagnant, anxiously awaiting the girl’s side.

“Nah, we’ll just stay here,” said Laura, much to Kirstin’s shock. However, before Kirstin could object, the guys had already disappeared into the crowd.

“We’re not going to the restrooms?” questioned Kirstin.

“I’m not,” answered Laura. “Those lines are too long. I’m just going to go right here.” Kirstin’s ears perked up and her eyebrows crinkled. What did Laura mean? Right here in the grass? She knew her roommate had ‘accidents’ before…. Kirstin’s mind began to do the math. Before she could ask for elaboration, she saw Laura’s eyes close, her mouth letting out a soothing sigh. Her knees were bent and her legs slightly spread, and Kirstin could see a dark spot forming on the crotch of Laura’s khaki shorts. “That’s better,” uttered Laura with a deep breath. Kirstin couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Her 19-year-old friend just letting go in the grass of a public place? A tingling crept down her neck, an almost awkward aura emanating from her skin. However, she also felt a little intrigued. Her friend simply not caring, and nonchalantly letting go… Kirstin couldn’t explain it, but she felt her heart pounding, almost sinking in her chest, and her crotch grew ever so slightly moist, but not with urine. She had always thought her roommate was super pretty, but she had never seen her like this, a carefree rebelliousness surrounding her, an almost sensual appeal.

“Did… Did you just…” stuttered Kirstin, with the beats of her heart vibrating her throat, making it difficult to speak.

“Yes and it felt sooo good,” sighed Laura, her lashes fluttering over her deep blue eyes. “You should try it!”

Laura wasn’t lying. From her perspective, she sat in the grass, knees to her chest, arms around her legs, desperately hanging on. She had been holding since they arrived at the concert, and the beers were begging to burst out of her. The pressure in her bladder felt like floodgates holding back the entire ocean. However, she did not feel stress or urgency, for she knew if an accident were to occur, the grass would absorb any evidence, leaving only a small patch on her shorts, for which everyone would be too fixated on the concert to take notice. It was then that Laura made her decision - hence why she denied when the guys asked if they wanted to go to the bathroom. After they left to grab more beer she decided not to wait any longer. She relaxed her bladder, letting the warm liquid flow out of her. She sighed in relief, the pleasurable sensation of sweet release paired with the warmth spreading through her panties and shorts simply too much for her. Her wet panties gently caressed her trembling vagina. She felt naughty, but the feeling was far from unfamiliar - this was not her first time voluntarily succumbing to a purposeful accident. She stretched her legs forward and leaned back on her arms, soaking in the fleeting pleasure of relief pulsating her body. She heard Kirstin ask what she had done, and she told her before suggesting Kirstin do the same. She wanted her friend to share in the pleasure.

Upon hearing her friend’s suggestion, Kirstin felt conflicted. This feeling she felt towards her friend…. The curiosity of what it would feel like to let go…. The intense pressure of her bursting bladder…. She wanted to. However, she trembled, afraid of both the blossoming feelings and the possible public shame. “I don’t know…” she told Laura, a brief hesitation breaking through her words. “I think I’m just going to keep holding it for now.” The guys eventually returned with their beers, and Jackson wrapped his arm around the bare flesh of Kirstin’s midriff. The comforting gesture caused her to melt, the brief relaxation causing a warm spurt to trickle into her panties. The air escaped her lungs as she frantically squeezed shut her muscles with all her might. She was able to stop the trickle in mere moments, but now her bladder had already been teased with the sweet taste of relief. She also noticed how good it felt with the warm wet fabric of her panties gently caressing her crotch. The temptation skyrocketed. Upon hearing cheering from the crowd, the friends all stood up.

Soon Kirstin heard the guitar play the opening notes of her favorite song. She wasn’t alone in this opinion - she looked around at the excitement of everyone around them, most people either drunk or high, cheering into the night. Everyone fully focused on the music and the moment. Despite her revealing outfit, she knew strangers’ eyes would not likely be scanning her. The pressure still pounded her bladder. Kirstin did not want the swelling bulge of her bladder to take away from this moment. She looked over towards the restrooms, surprised to see the lines had actually diminished significantly. However, she knew walking over there, using the bathroom, and walking back would cause her to miss this song. She made her decision. Kirstin’s right hand squeezed her man’s, who gave a tight squeeze back followed by a cheer towards the band. He still had no idea. Kirstin’s left hand brushed against Laura’s hand, their fingers slowly lacing together. Her female friend’s delicate grasp soon gripped into a comforting squeeze, as Laura could guess what Kirstin was about to do.

Kirstin closed her eyes, and her ears absorbed the beautiful sound waves of her favorite song. Her lips shuttered as she stood over the ledge, ready to jump into the metaphorical water. She relaxed. Her aching muscles finally released their tension. A slow, soothing stream gently trickled out of her, the relieving warmth spreading into her panties and cut-off shorts. She let out a moan from the pleasurable release, but no one could hear over the music. She couldn’t believe what was happening. A warm stream poured into her shorts, unbeknownst to the rest of the concert-goers. She held her legs together so no one would see the liquid trickling out of her. As the warmth flooded her shorts, it gushed out of the seams of her shorts legs, the hot drops dribbling down her smooth legs and into the grass below. The ground disguised the puddle, leaving her forbidden act concealed from those around her. The amazing relief, warm caress of her soaked panties, and beautiful tones of music resonating with her eardrums proved quite the sensory overload. Pulses of pleasure rippled through her entire body in waves, and a tingle rushed down her spine. Her knees almost buckled, and she had to hold herself up against her friend, who gave a light giggle. Laura gave her hand another reassuring squeeze before whispering in her ear “See, I told you so!”

Kirstin’s adrenaline pumped. Excitement coursed through her veins. She felt so naughty, having purposely let go in a crowd of people. She looked down, just a small dark patch adorning the front of her shorts, the view blocked by the concert-goers standing in front of her. Her now relaxed body gave into the music around her, her mouth erupting in song, perfectly mimicking the words which she knew by heart. Jackson’s hand slid down her backside and gave her ass a light squeeze. Obviously shocked by the lingering warm dampness, his hand recoiled. 

“What happened?” he asked, his eyebrows furled, reflecting his perplexity. 

“I had to go,” answered Kirstin in a sly, suggestive tone. Jackson stammered, shifting his feet, attempting to hide a strange feeling which arose from the nonchalant naughtiness that his lover had just engaged in. Kirstin was unsure whether he was aroused or repulsed, but she did not press it further. Not another word was spoken by either of them regarding the accident.

The four friends locked arms, swaying in unison to the final song. Lost in the moment, Kirstin basked in the powerful embrace of her man to her right, but she also enjoyed the gentle arm of her friend next to her carefully wrapping around her waist. Laura bent her head forward to whisper something into Kirstin’s ear.

“I’m going again right now!” The naughty, muffled whisper and her gentle breath tickled Kirstin’s neck. The thought of Laura’s tight khaki shorts again filling with warm liquid made Kirstin want to join in the fun again, too. She did feel a slight tingle in her bladder begin to form again. She closed her eyes and relaxed, but only a drop escaped. She pushed, which did the trick, as the warm gush filled her panties and shorts for a second time. Although not the same flood as her initial accident, the release again sent ripples of pleasure through her body. She leaned over to whisper in Laura’s ear, “Me too!”

Kirstin was shocked to feel Laura’s hand slide down her back, over Jackson’s arm, and onto her butt. She felt the gentle hand brush over her cheeks, stopping at the wet patch. “Oh you did!” giggled Laura in confirmation. Strange feelings again began to take shape inside of Kirstin, but she just pushed them aside for now, continuing to sway to the final song in the arms of her man and her friend. (Madi wasn’t jealous. She knew how the story would end). After the song ended and the band thanked their roaring fans, the four friends retreated back to their cars.

After making it to Ned and Laura’s car, the friends shook hands and hugged goodbye. When Laura hugged Kirstin, her wrapped arms lingered for a second, and Laura leaned forward and casually kissed Kirstin’s cheek. “We should do this again sometime!” exclaimed Laura, with a wide smile accompanied by a glitter in her green eyes. Kirstin felt the butterflies flutter, and air exhaling from her lungs as she gasped “Of course!” Kirstin was not sure if Laura meant the concert or the purposeful accidents, but she was more than fine with either.~

Madi came. The simple thoughts of her girlfriend’s discovery proved too much for her. She tried to muffle her moans so as to not wake Kirstin. Lost in euphoria, Madi drifted off to a deep, satisfied slumber. She would have to imagine the rest of the story later.

There will be another part to this! As I said above, this was based on a story I wrote before any of my other stories, but I just never posted it.  I may end up posting the original, unedited version in the future under a different topic, let me know if you’d like that! (Madi’s thoughts are removed, the characters have different names, and the guys react more to the situation in a positive way).

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 11:18 AM, arg08 said:

I was reading through this story again and all the comments, and this response stood out to me. I like the idea of Brittany's story contuning on, especially as she tries to hide it from her sorority sisters! I think I'm going to plan a new story around this...(although not anytime soon since I'm pretty busy).

After re-reading through this story, I honestly think it may be my best work from a storytelling/narrative/technical perspective. (Although 'Told To' has a special place in my heart for the situations/scenarios). Hopefully I can recapture this in the future P Team parts.

Also, I haven't forgotten about part 2 to Kirstin's omo origins! Although it still may take a while since I'm more focused on my other stories right now. I think most of my readers may already understand the jist of what happens since it's hinted at in The P Team.

Edited by PeeHour (see edit history)
21 hours ago, PeeHour said:

I was reading through this story again and all the comments, and this response stood out to me. I like the idea of Brittany's story contuning on, especially as she tries to hide it from her sorority sisters! I think I'm going to plan a new story around this...).

I look forward to it!  Certainly makes more sense as a separate story as Brittany doesn't run with the same crowd, and perhaps the content will be a little different.  Maybe not quite as nonchalant as the others have become, at least in public?

21 hours ago, PeeHour said:

(although not anytime soon since I'm pretty busy).

Your productivity puts almost everyone else to shame!  I have a story I started writing several years ago that's still not ready to post....