Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

(I changed Madi's thoughts to italics since I'm posting this one from my computer instead of my phone)

Part 3

The rest of the night faded into a drunken haze. Lights, music, laughing, cute guy? Madi’s body followed the motions as her mind drifted away. The next sound she heard was a series of repeating high-pitched ringing. Her alarm.

“Crap!” she gasped out. Madi flung herself from her bed. Her sheets fell off of her, revealing the previous night’s outfit. She frantically unlocked her phone and checked the time - ok, I’ve still got 20 minutes, she thought, relieving her from her brief panic. What happened? She couldn’t remember the last moments of her night out, but she had somehow made it to her own bed, thankfully. However, some of the contents of the night’s binge remain in her bladder. No time, Maid thought, forgoing her morning pee to instead fix her hair, smear on some deodorant, grab a breakfast bar, and rush out of her apartment.

She knew she could reach the social sciences building in 15 minutes if she walked fast enough. However, each step sent vibrations up her legs and straight towards her bladder. Madi tried her best to ignore her muscle’s pleas, instead focusing on her trek. Deep breathes, she told herself. One foot in front of the other.’ She checked her phone. Only five minutes until class? Why was time moving so fast? She began to speed walk, teetering on the edge of a full on jog. Her bladder especially hated her now. The stretch of each stride challenged her muscles, daring them to let go. Oh shut up and hold it! she yelled at her organs. 

Another glance at her phone prompted another expletive. I can’t be late! Madi thought, but she only had a minute to reach the building. She powered on, plowing through the door. ‘Ugh move!’ she wanted to scream at the slow-walking crowd of backpack-clad class goers huddled in front of her. She walked past the bathroom, having to again postpone her release. She climbed the stairs at such a pace that would leave any mountain goat jealous before finally reaching the door to her psychology class. She creaked open the door and slipped into her unofficial seat in the back row right as the professor greeted the class. 

“I hope everyone brought some interesting topics today!” he exclaimed.

Fuuuuuuuuck!  thought Madi. She had completely forgotten to come up with a topic. Her group would hate her and probably rip her apart in the team-ratings. The pounding on her bladder only amplified her already dangerously-high stress levels. The professor’s monotone monologue trudged through the room. Why is time moving so slow? Madi wanted to punch something. Her bladder sent another aching pulse through her nerves. Stupid pee! her brain yelled. The intense holding reminded her again of desperately waiting for the grotesque bathroom at the bar last night. Ugh, why can’t it just be normal to let go… she questioned to herself.

...Wait… The thought dimly lit the yellow incandescent bulb in her brain. Behavior study? Check. Challenge societal norms? Check. How does it make you feel? Probably better than sitting here holding it, thought Madi. The light bulb burned brighter. Madi had her idea.

The professors never-ending spiel finally concluded. He passed around a paper through the rows, asking everyone to sign their names by their group and write down their topic. When the paper reached Madi, she confidently etched her golden idea onto the paper before pompously passing it onto the next pupil. As the paper left her grasp however, she hesitated. Maybe that’s a little too…

“Weird!” someone behind her said. Madi’s face flushed crimson. 

“Nothing is too strange,” corrected the professor. “Remember, we are pushing societal norms out the window! I want you all to explore how it makes people feel to do things contrary to what society expects.”

At least Professor Boring is on my side, Madi thought. When class ended, her group approached her, anxiously awaiting to hear her idea. 

“So, whatcha got?” the blonde asked. The other two pairs of eyes stared at her, as if ready to leap from their sockets. 

“Ummm..” A gulp fell down Madi’s throat. Her hands suddenly clammed up. Maybe her idea was stupid. However, she really needed to pee, and could not just stand here in awkward silence forever. Finally, she closed her eyes and just let it out. “We are going to pee our pants!”

I know there has been a ton of build up, but you've handled it perfectly. 

I think this story is going to explode in popularity as it plays out. Maybe like "told to" It'll become another top story here? I'd put my money on it.

Also, your writing continues to improve. Dialogue is fantastic and believable, and there's enough description to create a mental portrait without bogging down the actual story. It's a tough balance to hit, and you've done so!  

Thanks for the kind words and feedback everyone! I'm glad people are liking this story too. Without further ado, here is part 6:

Part 6

All the bodies remained still, but the eyes traversed the entire apartment. Madi’s words sat motionless in the air. Everything was quiet except for the squeaks of the wooden chairs against tile as the group members anxiously shuffled in their seats.

Brittany broke the silence first. “I honestly don’t really have to go yet.. Otherwise, I’d do it right now!” 

Sure you would, thought Madi. Pangs of shame began to shoot up her spine - this was her idea after all, but no one seemed willing to participate. Well, we are college students, thought Madi as another idea formed in her head. She got up and opened her fridge. Shoving her arm towards the back, she yanked out a cardboard beer box, containing a mismatched assortment of random beers and seltzers she had scavenged from remnants of late nights in her apartment with friends. Her other hand reached in and grabbed a bottle of unopened white wine. “This might help,” she suggested, plopping the beverages onto the table. 

“Oh for sure!” exclaimed Brittney, reaching for a seltzer.

“Yea this’ll do, thanks!” expressed Hunter.

Kirstin dug through the box and pulled out a Bud Heavy. Not what I was expecting, thought Madi.

Madi grabbed herself a glass and poured it to the brim with wine. “Cheers,” she said with half-excitement. The four group members clanked their various drinks together before downing a gratifying gulp. Several silent sips later, Madi offered a suggestion. “How ‘bout a game?”

Half of a Circle-of-Death game later, and the four group members began to feel the alcohol take action. The buzz had opened the strangers up as each laughed along to the ridiculous rules. “Six is for dicks!” “Four's for whores!” “Three for me!” “Two for you!” 

Kirstin drew a card. “Seven’s for heaven!” she shrieked, thrusting her arms upward. Taken off guard from hearing Kirstin talk so much, Madi’s hesitation prompted more chuckles as she looked around to realize she was the only one without her hands raised. “Oh fine,” she conceded, placing the card under the middle beer can’s tab. A faint hiss murmured through the room. Crap! thought Madi, hoping no one would hear that the tab had cracked open.

“Either someone’s already going, or Madi just cracked the can!” yelled out Hunter with a snicker. The other two girls giggled and agreed. “Madi has to finish!”

“Oh well, it’s whatever,” sighed Madi. She grabbed the center beer can, yanked out the fan of cards under its tabs, and gave it a proper crack open. She leaned her head back and gulped down the beverage without a moment’s hesitation, chugging the entirety of its contents in seconds. She then crushed the can and casually dropped it to the floor like a mic drop after an intense free-style rap verse. Madi’s met eyes with Brittany and Hunter, both Greek-lifers stunned at her chug-time. “You guys aren’t the only ones who can drink,”  she joked.

“Dang Madi, you should rush! After all, I do have an extra bid-card in my pocket..” chuckled Hunter, with Brittany delivering a smiling nod of agreement. 

Madi could feel the full beer slosh inside of her. Okay, they need to catch up, she thought to herself, complete with internal evil laughter. “Next game is Never Have I Ever,” she commanded more than suggested. “One drink if you have done it, finish if no one else has done it!”

The other three faces appeared scared yet excited. “Alright, deal!” agreed Brittany, followed by nods from Kirstin and Hunter.

“Alright then, I’ll go first,” chirped Madi with a mischievous tone. “Never have I ever done any drugs harder than weed.”

Brittany smiled. “Nice try!” However, Hunter and Kirstin both downed a gulp. Madi was again shocked by Kirstin’s answer.

“My turn!” squeaked Brittany. “Never have I ever cheated on someone!” Surprisingly to Madi and unfortunately for Brittany, no one drank. “What?! Really?! Ya’ll are a bunch of angels, I swear!” yelled Brittany with a joyful frustration. 

“That’s the first finish!” reminded Hunter. 

“And only on the second turn. That was fast!” added Madi.

"Eh, whatever," conceded Brittany, as she too chugged her seltzer.

When Brittany finished finishing, Hunter stepped up to the plate. “Never have I ever had a period!”

“That’s cheating!” “No fair!” protested the girls. However, they all gave in and gulped down another drink.

“Ok fine,” laughed Hunter. “That’ll be the last gender-specific one, I promise!” 

Kirstin was next. A nervous grin sprawled across her delicate face. She swiped back a lock of scarlet hair before confidently announcing, “Never have I ever gotten below a B in a class!”

“Dang really?” questioned Madi. This chick is smart too? What an enigma. Everyone drank except for Kirstin, who only giggled mischievously. 

The torch again passed to Madi. “Never have I ever kissed a girl!”

“Hey I thought we said no more gender-specific ones!” protested Hunter.

“It’s not necessarily,” argued Madi, and with that Brittany and Kirstin both drank. Hunter, pleasantly surprised, drank too.

“It was just a dumb bet at a party, I promise!” argued Brittany.

“Sure,” teased Hunter, giving her a playful nudge. A shot of jealousy stung through Madi, but she shut out the feelings. She glanced over at a silent Kirstin, her face blushing the same hue as her hair. Hmm, I just can’t get a read on this girl.

Several rounds later, the group had collectively reached above the level of buzzed, although still not quite at the ‘drunk’ threshold. Madi could feel the pressure building on her bladder, and noticing a squirming Brittany across the table, she knew she wasn’t alone.

“So… anyone ready to actually start why we’re here?” Madi nervously asked.

“Well it’s your place, you ought to be first!” suggested Hunter with a smirk.

“Oh shush! She already offered her place and came up with the idea!” protested Brittany. “I’ll go first! After all, I realllllllly need to pee!”

Relieved she didn’t have to go first, Madi grabbed a towel and laid it down on her tiled kitchen floor, setting the stage. “The floor’s all yours!” she exclaimed, motioning towards Brittany.

“Alright!” Brittany sprang up in her chair. She swayed slightly before regaining her footing.

“You okay there?” teased Hunter.

“Whew, I’m fine, I just  haven’t stood up in a while! It all goes towards your head!” she answered. She clambered towards the towel. Kicking off her shoes, she stood still, her teeth clenched as nerves took over every muscle. “Ummm, ok, how do I do this?”

“Just relax!” uttered Madi.

“Yea, it’s not brain surgery! Just let it flow!” joked Hunter.

Brittany closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She stood there for a few minutes, nothing happening. “It’s not working! I swear I’m trying but my body won’t let me!!” she shrieked.

“Maybe you need more to drink!” suggested Hunter, already grabbing another seltzer.

“Wait, one more minute!” urged Brittany. One eye squeezed shut and her knees bent, but still nothing. “Ok, you’re right, I need more liquid!”

Madi’s bladder pounded harder. Great, now I’m gonna have to be the first one… However, a soft voice quelled Madi’s fears.

“Ill go.”

It was Kirstin. The next thing Madi knew, Kirstin was standing on the towel. She wore a pair of snuggly-fit gray jeans, and a dark gray hoodie covered her upper half. Looks like she owns more than just black, thought Madi. Kirstin’s delicate face contorted into an uncontrollable nervous smile as she swept back a strand of red hair from her eyes. “Ok, here I go!”

Unlike Brittany’s attempt, Kirstin immediately went. A black patch suddenly materialized on her crotch. Her hands shot up to her face, her fingers barely peeking through her hoodie’s sleeve cups. 

“Wooo! Do it!” shouted Brittany.

A smile peaked through Kirstin’s fingers. She closed her eyes, and the wet patch ballooned, spreading all across her crotch and halfway down her thigh. The wetness glistened in the light with each consecutive spurt. Kirstin gasped and moaned as she let the liquid pour into her pants. The steaming stream trickled down her legs, past her knees, and onto the floor below. The shy expression escaped from her face, replaced with a mischievous grin. Her previously-shy eyes met with Madi’s for a brief second.

Madi’s mouth went dry. Her lungs begged for air, and her heart thumped. This is supposed to be gross - so why does it seem so…

“HOT!” yelled Brittany, her voice breaking with laughter.

“Yea!!” chuckled Hunter.

Kirstin giggled, her face flushed. “All done!” she squeaked. Madi gazed at her jeans, the gray denim having completely transformed into a shiny black. She almost lost control watching Kirstin simply let go - in fact, a warm drop escaped into her panties. Madi quickly clenched herself in a panic. That was close!

Kirstin sloshed back towards the table, before awkwardly halting. “Umm… Can I just?”

Madi came to her senses. “Oh uh yea, just sit back down, who cares about these old chairs anyway!”

With that, Kirstin squished her soggy butt onto the wooden chair.

“Sooo, how was it? How did it feel? Was it weird? Warm? Relieving?” Brittany rapidly fired the questions, her notebook and pen in hand.

“Whoa, let the girl breathe!” protested Hunter. 

However, Kirstin answered, not seeming bothered at all by what she had just done. “It was… different! But it felt kind of… good.”

Hearing her soft voice talk of letting go almost proved too much for Madi, as she felt another hot spurt escape into her panties, nearly soaking into her magenta leggings. “Enough questions for now, it’s my turn!” she called out, springing from her seat. She sprinted towards the towel. Kirstin’s warm puddle soaked into her socks, with Madi not wanting to waste precious time removing them first. Eww! Oh well…

No one had time to absorb Kirstin’s words, as Madi had taken her place in mere moments. She stood straight, arms at her sides, before realizing what she was about to do. The three group members stared at her from the edge of her seats. I never thought I’d be purposely peeing myself in front of my peers, thought Madi. However, the ocean of urine demanded escape now. Madi relaxed. With her muscles numbed from holding, she did not even realize she had released the stream until the warm liquid lathered against her flesh. The leggings absorbed the hot piss, holding it against her skin. Wow… This actually does feel good… fucking good…

Madi bent her head back and exhaled an audible sigh, almost forgetting about her audience. The warm torrent continued gushing from her, pouring down her legs, leaving trails of dark purple stained against the magenta fabric. The amount of liquid surprised Madi herself. Her feet again came into contact with a warm puddle, this time her own. The cascade transformed her leggings into a shining second skin.

Madi just stood there, relieved. The room remained silent. She looked at Hunter, who seemed to be nervously fidgeting. Either he too needed to pee, or he was hiding something. Kirstin’s teeth softly bit against her lips. Brittany’s face started to contort into a smile.

“Wow, you really had to go!! Okay, now explain everything, in careful detail!” laughed Brittany, clutching her pen and notebook.

“Wait, there’s more,” said Madi. She strangely wanted to prolong the feeling, but she did actually feel a small amount of liquid remaining in the tank. She tensed her muscles and pushed the rest of the contents out. Another hot spurt shot downward, evidenced by a shiny stream materializing against the already saturated fabric. 

“Ok, now I’m done!” corrected Madi. Why did that feel so good? Am I insane?

“Ok now tell us how it felt!” urged Brittany, this time with a tad more fervor. 

“Well….” began Madi, debating on how honest she should be. “It definitely felt different… Relieving, for sure.” Fuck, do I tell them how amazing that was? I can’t! 

Brittany scribbled down some notes as Madi spoke. “Umm, mind if I copy down what you wrote?” asked Hunter. “I’m not really sure what we need to write really.”

“That’s fine - I guess maybe we should have compiled some specific questions before we started?” suggested Brittany.

“Welp, it’s a little too late for that,” exclaimed Madi, still standing in her puddle. She peeled off her socks and walked back towards her seat, sloshing down her soaked ass on the wooden chair. Kirstin gave her a quick smile as if to say, “See, it felt good, right?” Damn straight, answered Madi’s mind. She smiled back and tilted  her head downwards.

“You’re right,” said Brittany. “I guess to stay consistent, we can just wait until everyone has gone?”

“Fine with me!” answered Hunter. “But I’m still fairly empty, so I may need a couple more drinks.”

The others agreed. They continued drinking, half the group dry, half the group wet.

So does Madi hate Brittney just because she’s in a sorority? That’s a nice character touch, even though for now, Brittney seems like she’s just trying be nice. Kristins roommate sounds cool. I wonder if we’ve met her before…

The only critique that I could give on the writing is that I wish we stayed with Madi’s desperation longer in her class, but with the part as long as it is, maybe it would have been too much.

Other than that, dialogue and descriptions are still great! And the character work is awesome! They feel like real people

Edited by knockonthedoor (see edit history)