Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I know there has been a ton of build up, but you've handled it perfectly. 

I think this story is going to explode in popularity as it plays out. Maybe like "told to" It'll become another top story here? I'd put my money on it.

Also, your writing continues to improve. Dialogue is fantastic and believable, and there's enough description to create a mental portrait without bogging down the actual story. It's a tough balance to hit, and you've done so!  

So does Madi hate Brittney just because she’s in a sorority? That’s a nice character touch, even though for now, Brittney seems like she’s just trying be nice. Kristins roommate sounds cool. I wonder if we’ve met her before…

The only critique that I could give on the writing is that I wish we stayed with Madi’s desperation longer in her class, but with the part as long as it is, maybe it would have been too much.

Other than that, dialogue and descriptions are still great! And the character work is awesome! They feel like real people

Edited by knockonthedoor (see edit history)