• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• Kyuu featured this topic
1 minute ago, hubertheiser said:

I was staggered when I saw the dates of your older stories and lottos. Time goes by so fast...

Right? I remember being the young one around here! Now there's people in this community younger than my baby brother, who is now 21. Every time I try to fathom it I nearly lose my mind. I feel old TT~TT

I've been here a damn long time

Aaaaaugh, good lord you're good at writing this all out!!! I usually *attempt* to be reserved with these sorts of things but man this is good. The childhood friend thing got me too. There's been a few times in my life where some shit has gone down and even as it was happening I could only think "goddamnit what a cliche nobody is gonna believe this".

Keep it up!!! 😄

9 hours ago, Chevrolet said:

Aaaaaugh, good lord you're good at writing this all out!!! I usually *attempt* to be reserved with these sorts of things but man this is good. The childhood friend thing got me too. There's been a few times in my life where some shit has gone down and even as it was happening I could only think "goddamnit what a cliche nobody is gonna believe this".

Keep it up!!! 😄

Right? And the crazy thing is that was actually the least harrowing part. Everything at that point had been done and I was already scott free, so I was actually just super happy to see him and catch up!!

8 hours ago, AlwaysDenied said:

Another wonderful story! I love the d100 aspect. So much potential for fun outcomes. Now I'm feeling inspired to make a table of omo tasks in the style of a wild magic surge table 😄 /dndnerd

If you do send it my way 👀 that doesn't sound like a terrible idea!!

12 hours ago, omoreader111 said:

don't mind about my name. i love your story

🤔 I work here, I saw that namechange. Tsk tsk.

On 10/22/2021 at 2:02 PM, nappypants said:

Great story! I'd wondered if there would ever be another Lotto but had pretty much given up hope, so maybe one day we'll be lucky 😉

Sooner rather than later if I have my way about it!

On 10/24/2021 at 9:17 PM, Stanley79 said:

Nice report.

I can think of only one city where people casually chat in the rain (and have the skill to write notes in the rain). . .  If so, did to walk in the rain again today?

To be fair, I had an umbrella and he was in a vehicle 😛