Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Looking for a video!

So there is a video of a girl, I thought her name was Mandy but maybe I’m wrong I don’t really remember. It’s a video of her wetting her panties while wearing a skirt. But the camera is aimed at her bed and she walks into frame and is desperate and I think she was talking about being drunk and saying her friend was in the bathroom and it was a nice wetting I haven’t seen in a while and can’t seem to find. I think she had a striped shirt and yellow panties but I could be wrong. It’s been a while. If anyone can put it together with the little info I have and find it, I’ll be super grateful. 

It’s probably my description. It’s been a long time. I think she had a white shirt green skirt and white and yellow panties and she was leaning on the bed a lot, the camera was set up in one spot not moving. Can’t remember much after that. I’ll find it eventually, it’s no worries

9 hours ago, ControlFreak said:

Not at all similar to the video you described, but is this bedwetting/diaper video at least the model you're talking about?

Yes! I am pretty sure that’s her. Sorry for my poor description it’s just been a really long time and my memory isn’t the greatest. Where can I find more of her?

10 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

Not sure if it is your description or my mind that's vague... I can't seem to link it to anything I've seen...

Top reply was meant to be to you lol I didn’t know how quoting worked 😂 

Closest thing I can think of what you’re describing is the work of Mandy More, aka Alyssa Reece. She did many stationary camera videos in which she wet panties, pants, shorts, skirts, etc, sometimes in a bedroom. I do not recall ever seeing her wearing a white top, green skirt, and white and yellow panties, but I haven’t seen every video she ever made. This is a good collection of her videos:

https://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/album/My-favorite-models-Mandy