Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My first "Accident on purpose"

I actually have a question, since most of you are probably more experienced in this sort of stuff than me.

I've read it's actually dangerous to hold your pee for too long. Is it really that dangerous? Can I continue with it safely? If so - how? Do you have any tips? Should I take a couple days of break in between the "scenes"?

Edited by Shaira (see edit history)
On 10/21/2021 at 2:20 PM, Shaira said:

I actually have a question, since most of you are probably more experienced in this sort of stuff than me.

I've read it's actually dangerous to hold your pee for too long. Is it really that dangerous? Can I continue with it safely? If so - how? Do you have any tips? Should I take a couple days of break in between the "scenes"?

It's not dangerous if you're worried about actually dying from it. The story about the contest for the Wii was due to electrolytes rather than physical injury. Though there is a higher risk of urinary track infections from holding it, so perhaps a break isn't a bad idea.

10 hours ago, AD51 said:

It's not dangerous if you're worried about actually dying from it. The story about the contest for the Wii was due to electrolytes rather than physical injury. Though there is a higher risk of urinary track infections from holding it, so perhaps a break isn't a bad idea.

I wasn't worried about dying from it, but I've read it might cause the bladder to burst, or you might start loosing feeling in the bladder, also I'm pretty sure it's not the best for your kidneys.

Since I'm just starting my adventure with accidents I want to make sure I'm doing it safely, so I'm not left with bladder incontinence in couple of years. After all the most important thing in all fetishes is safety and consent.

1 hour ago, scinosensation said:

A normal bladder, normal meaning no disease of the bladder tissue, will not burst due to holding urine. A sharp blow to the bladder may cause injury and even rupture. Repeated “normal” holding may cause problems but a ruptured bladder is not one of them. 

What problems are those? Other than increased risk of UTIs, as mentioned before. And is there a safe way of doing this? Some kind of precautions to take? Something to avoid?

I mean there are safe ways to tie someone up, so the rope doesn't scratch your skin, and leave marks, there are baby powders, and special diets for messing, so you reduce a risk of infection from it, there's even a "safe" way to choke someone! In every fetish I came upon there is the "right way" of doing it, to reduce the risk of harm, and it's just… hard for me to believe that there isn't one in omorashi.

3 hours ago, Shaira said:

What problems are those? Other than increased risk of UTIs, as mentioned before. And is there a safe way of doing this? Some kind of precautions to take? Something to avoid?

I mean there are safe ways to tie someone up, so the rope doesn't scratch your skin, and leave marks, there are baby powders, and special diets for messing, so you reduce a risk of infection from it, there's even a "safe" way to choke someone! In every fetish I came upon there is the "right way" of doing it, to reduce the risk of harm, and it's just… hard for me to believe that there isn't one in omorashi.

Problems that can arise from holding include, as you mentioned @Shaira, uti, and fatigue that causes earlier loss of control after repeated holds. Some people can hold until the bladder blocks the opening of the ureters into the bladder so urine backs up into the kidneys causing kidney damage and increased risk of kidney failure. These people may experience back pain when urine backs up into the kidneys. When one experiences back pain when holding, empty the bladder ASAP; it is an emergency. Some people lose sensation of bladder pressure when it exceeds certain levels. These people probably should stop holding when that happens. 

I don´t personally see a safe way of doing repeated extreme holds. I still hold til I wet myself sometimes, because it feels fantastic, but it´s never without worries about what long-term effects it might have on my bladder. 

The more instant issues are possible to avoid I think. If you only hold for a few hours you probably won´t have UTI:s. Back-up flow that damages the kidneys seems to be very rare and if you don´t experience pain I wouldn´t worry too much about that either. 

I´m much more concerned about overstretching my bladder and in the long run make it lose it´s elasticity and functionality, which can cause incontinence and urine retention. I read some report about people who overfilled their bladders once during surgery, and the overstretching permanently damaged their bladders so much that they needed catheters rest of their lifes. That´s of course extreme. But still a quick google give lots of medical warnings about holding your pee. 

I already do occasionally have difficulties completely voiding my bladder. Then the pee flow stops and there´s still a little left there that I can´t even push out. When it happens it´s like torture to not get relief. I´m pretty sure this is due to post child birth related issues that I have, but still, I don´t think I do my bladder a favour by making it worse.

What I do is I try not to hold too often, usually only once a mounth.  I also try not to do the holds when I´m at my best capacity. Like if I´m out on a long walk my muscles get tired faster and then I leak/spurt easier, and I love wetting in the woods, so that´s just fine. I also seem to have a more active bladder in the beginning of the day, while in the evenings I can hold forever and really have to struggle to reach that point of losing control, so I better do the holds around noon. 

We´ll just have to live with the fact that there are no studies on long term effects of omo fetishist behaviours, and make our own decisions. 

I found that excessive pee play caused me to leak when I don't want to. I definitely can't hold it like I used to and have occasionally wet my pants especially as soon as I get home. I think it is partly due to my loving the sensation of my pee about to come out. But not when inconvenient. 

But I agree over doing extreme holds can over stretch your bladder and making emptying it fully an issue .

My issue compounded by an enlarged prostate . I don't hold for fun so much now.

My ex used to hold her pee to the last second daily. Sometimes she would wet her pants accidentally . For years now she has problems emptying her bladder, and has a very weak stream.

I guess the point is have fun holding your pee and enjoy the leaks, just as with everything, do it in moderation. 

• 3 weeks later...

@Tellnoone, @Shaira,    From my experience I can say this about repeated holds. Years ago I would hold to involuntary wetting then immediately hold again to involuntary wetting, which came more quickly than with the first hold, then I would hold again to involuntary wettings which would happen more quickly than the one before, then hold again to involuntary wetting., and over again to involuntary wetting. By then I felt the first pressure wave and an immediate wetting. Then I stopped holding when the first pressure wave led immediately to involuntary wetting. Within 24 hours of voluntary emptying of my bladder my normal control was restored. I could repeat  the whole thing a week later although I seldom did.

After I suffered my spinal cord injury I lost the ability to sense a full bladder. Although I never thought of myself as a “little” or an infant/toddler in an adult body, I did use a catheter to drain my bladder on a regular schedule and used a system that provided a volume measurement each time. Over about a decade the volume that caused involuntary wetting increased from about 600 mL to over 1.2 liter. The involuntary wettings always left a residual volume that increased from 100 mL in the beginning to 750 mL 10 years later where it has remained for a decade. 

My point is that repeated uninterrupted holding over a period of months to years can lead to a condition known as “flaccid bladder”. Flaccid bladder does not normally become a persistent condition for neurologically normal people who do frequent but not uninterrupted holding.

For most people who retain normal sensation of bladder pressure it is fine to do occasional holds and even occasional repeated holds to involuntary wetting as long as there is sufficient recovery time. Have Fun!

please not that I am male so I have none of the complications that come with childbirth.

Also note I present anecdotal evidence, which is evidence of anecdotes. Solid conclusions come only from controlled large scale studies, and I am not aware of any. 

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)
Guest cauallywet

Very hot story!  I bet that felt amazing.  Jeans are my favorite too.

As far as being dangerous I'm not a doctor so do your own research but I've definitely heard you need to be careful when doing that.

I started researching omo safety, and I recently stumbled upon this thread.

I read couple of medical journals on potential problems from holding pee for extended periods of time, and this thread mentions everything I was able to find on my own, and then some! I honestly think it should this thread should be pinned, or something. This is probably the most important thread on this site.