Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding- leaking-peeing- panty peeing! What do you like?

Since i can remember it was exciting and arousing for me if a girl was needing to wee but could not go.

The more the girl was needing it, the more arousing was it for me.

I did love to see girls  cross their legs, rubbing their knees, pushing their hands between their legs and do all that things what girls do, to keep their panties dry.

I always wished that the girl did not get a chance to go for so long as any possible. 
I asked myself, how long can she endure it? Can she hold it in until she gets a opportunity to go to the toilet, or will she piss herself before she can go to a loo?

I had always wished to test girls, how long they can hold it and how much can they hold.

One of my first experiences where i could try it leastwise partially, was with a girl who was named Renate. I wrote about her and about our experiences here on omorashi, it was called “ I made a girl hold it all day long.”

Renate, was a girl from the country and was visiting us for one week at Easter Holliday.

I should show her the city and i did show her all popular places, but she did  not  see  even one toilet all day long.

It was cold outside, Renate did wear a polo neck sweater, a short skirt and knee socks. Her knees and her thighs were nude. It was common to that time, from eastern to November, even it was cold and i did love that, because Renate’s naked knees and thighs were very sexy.

We had lunch at a kiosk and about a half an hour after she did drink a large coke, she asked for a loo.

She did not wee since she did get up at the morning at 7.30 am.

”Wee or poo”i asked snappy. “Wee” she answered shy.

”That will be not a problem, i think that can wait!” i said determined.

”It would be already urgently, but i can wait.” she answered softly.

Girls should always be able to wait, but how long can she,  i thought.

2 hours later she told me that she is sharpened and rubbed.  “Where?” i wanted to know.

She told me that her wet panty is rubbing between her thighs and that it is burning very bad.

“You naughty, dirty girl pissed your panties!!!“I  said but did not offer her a opportunity to go and she did not asked anymore. I think she did know that she would not get a chance until she is at home.

It was more and more difficult for her to hide her strong urge. She crossed her legs, when we had to wait at the traffic lights, she balled her hands to fists, she squeezed thighs  and sometimes i could see how a few drops wee were running down on her nude thighs down to her knee socks.

It was so exciting for me to walke with a girl beside me for some hours and to know that she was leaking, to know that her panties and her pussy were pee wet and to see her white  knee socks on the top turned yellow from her wee.

She was leaking, but she did not piss herself, she could  hold it until evening, until we were at home.

I did listen in front of the bathroom door, how long and how hard she pissed. „That was a great performance!“ she said as she came out.

What do you like more, what is more exciting for you?

That she was leaking, or would you like it more if she would have pissed herself, or if she would have squatted between  the cars and would have showed you her pissing cunt, or would you like it more if she would be frantic to piss, but would be able to keep her panties dry?

Renate did all for me, she was leaking for hours, she did let me see her wee between the cars, she pissed herself and she did hold it until her bladder was rock hard and up to her navel.