• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

How common do you think kinks are?

Question

Do most people have kinks like omorashi do you think? How open to something like this would someone outside of the community be? I got into it pretty young (mostly due to trying to come to terms with bed wetting into my teens I think). I don't know if it's something I would bring up with a partner. I almost like it in a non-sexual way if that makes sense. (although the comfort and vulnerability is a little sexual for me maybe?) Thoughts I guess?

2 answers to this question

I don't know how accurately I can answer this according to how people really are, but I'll give my view on it.

I think people are made to feel that kinks and fetishes outside a very few are wrong and aren't willing to admit them.  This leads me to believe people consciously repress their kinks and fetishes, if they have any.  Sure, something like spanking or some forms of bondage are accepted and very few would even bat an eye, but omorashi is something I think people see as bad, so some people may try to explore it alone or on sites like this, at most.

I wear diapers, and have for over 20 years, though I would have started a lot younger if I could.  The idea came to me and was something that I became into because I was threatened with diapers as punishment in my teenage years, as well as liking to wet myself before then.  It's now evolved to a comfort thing at times and sexual at times.  And this is something I'm open about outside the community because I know how hard it is to explain it to someone that either represses, denies, or doesn't have these feelings.

So basically, I think people do and won't admit them or keep them down, and it's not something you're likely to find someone outside the community that will accept it, though I won't say it's impossible.

Hopefully this makes sense, I just kind of put down my thoughts as they came to me and didn't take much time to sort my thoughts on it.

I find kinks are pretty common (not talking omorashi but generally) but people are usually not comfortable talking about / admitting them at first. But it really comes down to being comfortable with our sexuality, and as a person as a whole.

For a long time in my younger years I was not that self confident, and accordingly, I would never have talked about my omorashi kink. But, with time, gaining on life and romantic experiences, I became more comfortable talking about what I like. I was also lucky enough to meet wonderful women that were very comfortable with their sexuality and made me realize how fulfilling it can be to be your 100% self, and when done with respect, you can talk pretty much about anything.

I have been sharing my kink for a long time now, and it never, not once, grossed out my partner. The most surprising is only a very few were not interested in trying some sort of omorashi. And when that happened, it was said very casually, just like you say you don't like some food, it was that much nothing of a big deal. Some initially found it weird, but oh surprise, one day they wanted to try it 😉 Some even started to really like it.