Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Don't use the loo when it's raining...

Today was definitely a pyjama day, no work, no chores, just lazing about. Raining all day, but quite warm even for October in the UK. I'm going to be honest: having browsed a lot of the content on this wonderful site for the last couple of weeks I've been thinking about doing wet things more and more. Alas with a partner not particularly forgiving of the "wet arts" these opportunities are few and far between - and a rainy warm day is definitely one of those such times. We live in a little detached suburban house, with a square garden not directly overlooked and with 6ft high fences around it. So on the many excuses to go outside today: popping to the garage to get a Pepsi, or putting the washing on, or getting some tools out, each time was a perfect opportunity to pull my very loose cotton pj shorts aside and just relax into a little stream, disregarding whether it splashed me or the concrete or grass, or indeed the patio furniture. I found with practice it's very possible to pee while walking, though you might get your toes wet. I didn't spend too long stopped, it was after all raining, so these were little partial pressure relievers, each of which generating a little wet spot created from sudden stream cessation- but each event ticking a little box of satisfaction and daring that I think we all to some degree here can enjoy. When it got darker I had to get the bins in: this was a perfect opportunity to wander up and down the garden a bit more and really let things flow. Ah, bliss. Secret bliss. With all you lot in mind!