• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just regular cotton panties 

Here's a better pic with matching cookie monster socks

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Nah, but I totally bought them with the intention of wetting through the entire week, there’s a different pair for each day!! They’re kid sized so they’re not super comfy for wearing, but they’ll be super fun to wet😘

We’ll see if I get the chance to start today☺️

Those small sizes definitely look great on you and make your butt look sexy

1 hour ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Nah, but I totally bought them with the intention of wetting through the entire week, there’s a different pair for each day!! They’re kid sized so they’re not super comfy for wearing, but they’ll be super fun to wet😘

We’ll see if I get the chance to start today☺️

I was just about to ask if you had one for all days! Cannot wait!!!!😘

6 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Todays panties…I’ve often wondered how these would work for wetting….I suspect they wouldn’t hold much before it started pouring through.☺️
Unfortunately I won’t get to try…but figured they were a bit different than my usual, so maybe worth sharing🤷‍♀️

21736ECD-E5A6-4DBC-9855-80F2E943F936.jpeg

I feel like they would hardly even get wet! Maybe a tinyyyyy bit in the middle where the fabric’s doubled up but aside from that, they’d be perfect summertime skirt wetting undies!

10 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Todays panties…I’ve often wondered how these would work for wetting….I suspect they wouldn’t hold much before it started pouring through.☺️
Unfortunately I won’t get to try…but figured they were a bit different than my usual, so maybe worth sharing🤷‍♀️

Very lovely undies you have there

16 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Gorgeous!

1 hour ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Las bragas de hoy ... A menudo me he preguntado cómo funcionarían para mojar ... Sospecho que no aguantarían mucho antes de que comenzaran a fluir. ☺️
Desafortunadamente, no podré intentarlo ... pero pensé que eran un poco diferentes de lo habitual, así que tal vez valga la pena compartirlo.🤷‍♀️

Awezome panties 👌🏻 hot ass 🔥

On 1/6/2022 at 10:16 AM, PrincessPEEach said:

Phenomenal. Wouldn't get much of a wet patch but it would be a tremendous cascade.

• 2 weeks later...