Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Is there any artist on here who draw a semi-reliastic style willing to accept requests?

I have a load of suggestions that I would love to see drawn, however I don't want the pictures to be chibi beyond the normal anime style, and anyone can respond to and draw the suggestions, this isn't finders keepers and I have a good deal of them. Also, I would like it if instead of just the regular bland store bought diapers, I would like the diapers to be custom designed for the characters so that they blend in with the rest of their normal wardrobe, for example, a person from the medieval era would very likely use cloth diapers, and for a person from a futuristic setting or who's an advanced space alien, the normal "tape-on" diapers we're accustomed to would very likely have been upgraded, this isn't mandatory but it is prefferred. Here's the sample:

#1 ~ Marle from Chrono Trigger: the scenario is the part of the game where Chrono breaks out of jail, and Marle joins Lucca and the hero in the escape iconically ripping her entire dress off and re-completing the main trio. However, in this short comic strip, Marle's outfit is noticably different, instead of her emblematic harem pants, it's replaced with a poofy cloth diaper of the same texture, the guards and King are stunned to see the princess in that outfit, recognizing that Nadia's attire is very different from normal, the Chancellor's cursed her to wear diapers all the time and not even try to stop using them, which he did to try to drive the wedge between Marle and her dad even deeper. And to spite her Dad and the Chancellor, Marle spreads her legs and heavily soils her diaper, the hard poop making it sag quite visibly, before running away with the others.

#2 ~ Asuka of Evangelion: It's Asuka in her iconic red plugsuit it has a red and white reusable diaper wrapped around her waist as a native part of her plugsuit. The scene takes place after a fight, Asuka is leaving her EVA, and is grtiping to Shinji's comments about her very wet diaper that they're part of the job.

#3 ~ Homura Akemi (either Moemura or Coolmura versions) from Madoka Magica: Homura Akemi is incarcerated in a prison for Magical Girls called Tartarus, its purpose is to prevent the Magical Girls trapped within from getting their happy ending. The wardens know Homura's power and has her wrapped up in ribbons that keep her from using her timestop powers to leave the cavern that's used as her personalized cell, and because the bindings have to remain on at all times, her captors spoon feed Homura water and her meals, they also redesigned her MG Uniform to include a purple, black, and white re-usable diaper matching with the motif of the rest of her uniform, the skirt is removed as well as the leggings that would obstruct the view of her diaper, but no other changes. A green gem or plate is placed at the upper front of Homura's diaper, and on it is written the kanji "Prisoner," and the alteration to her outfit can only be undone by her captors, so if she escapes and transforms into her MG state later on, the adjustments would still apply, and she'd still be wearing a diaper as part of her MG uniform. In Tartarus, atrophy doesn't exist, which is why Homura didn't wither away as a result of this treatment, her diaper is drenched and heavily soiled, almost to bursting.

#4 ~ A group of schoolgirls are confronted by a terrifying monstrosity: The context for this comic is a seemingly completely normal day at a Japanese high school, however, at this school there is something that is clearly different: all of the girls there wear dark navy blue diapers as their uniform instead of a skirt, they're not too thick, but they're thicker than pullups too. All of a sudden an explosion occurs, the group of girls turn around to face some horrible monstrosity the size of a house just there, is it walking down the street? Going on a rampage? Or is it fighting some magical girl or superhero? Regardless of the context, the sight of the terrifying beast causes all of the girls to void their bladders and bowels in fear, causing visible sag.

• 1 month later...

"Requests"? Not so likely.

"Commissions"? Almost certainly.

Artists put a lot of time and effort into making quality art, in addition to all the time and effort spent already in practicing and learning. They almost all will accept paid commissions if you're looking to hire an artist to fulfill some of your ideas. But I wouldn't expect to find one who will take free requests - especially multiple of them, and especially for a difficult art style that really does require a quality artist.

There's plenty of artists here though, thankfully! I hope you find one you're happy with 🙂 

I know @Biku usually has open commissions and can do some fairly realistic art and really good art.

Rolo and Rune are another two artists on the community Discord server here who take commissions and also do some realism art if you want to check out others. (I don't know their forum handles... if they have one, otherwise I'd ping them as well)

@LivingInfinite does a lot of realism art too, but I don't think he takes commissions/requests often, you're free to check though! 

And of course SilverSnake beat me here already with their own commission offers! 

There's tons of other options too, I wish I was more caught up on the art community still, I feel bad leaving out other well deserving mentions who I'm certain I'll remember in the next day or two.

On 10/18/2021 at 12:12 AM, Maryn said:

#2 ~ Asuka of Evangelion: It's Asuka in her iconic red plugsuit it has a red and white reusable diaper wrapped around her waist as a native part of her plugsuit. The scene takes place after a fight, Asuka is leaving her EVA, and is grtiping to Shinji's comments about her very wet diaper that they're part of the job.

@Maryn I might just run with this idea and make it 🙂 I love Evangelion!!!

With that said, I agree with @FallingDusk, if you want these professionally done there are some amazing artists on this forum that will take commissions. I'm just a newbie trying to improve 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 5:30 PM, Wet Twink said:

@Maryn I might just run with this idea and make it 🙂 I love Evangelion!!!

With that said, I agree with @FallingDusk, if you want these professionally done there are some amazing artists on this forum that will take commissions. I'm just a newbie trying to improve 😂

Got it, I'll make sure to return with money, it'll be a second, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Maryn, I´m an illustrator and indeed I use to draw in more realistic style. Usually I love to draw like the western comic style (e.g. I di admire artists like Milo Manara, Serpieri), yet sometimes I can make it anime style by comission request, but is not my preference, and I don´t enjoy drawing chibi style at all . I love to draw ABDL/Omorashi and related kinky stuff, sometimes including sexual scenes and/or bdsm. Take a look at my gallery:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I like your style, though I should've specified semi-realistic anime style, what you have is too hard, particularly in the outlines. It's a genuinely good style, but unfortuantely it does not align with my tastes in dl pictures, I wanted accentuated but not too accentuated bodies. Your style and the way you draw bodies is going to need to be altered, somewhat bigger eyes, softer outlines, not so much accentuation of the muscles and sharp body curves, the clothing shouldn't be too sexually explicit, I dislike nudity in the media I consume as a sexualized thing, if there is to be nudity it should be casual. I love your style, but it just doesn't fit in with my tastes in this kind oif artwork.

Do you know Tamae? The dude was originally from FTT, I'd like to see a little sketch drawn in a hybridization between your style and his...if you don't mind.

• 3 months later...