Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Neptune Jones’ art and animations

1 hour ago, Neptune-Jones said:

This one… idk I was imagining a class gone wrong or something.. maybe a potion or a spell that accidentally made all the witches’ bladders fill to bursting at once? Instant and extreme desperation, and unbelievable relief for the ones who made it to the toilets first.

Bonus thoughts, maybe it fills them up well past their regular capacity (because magic) and it just keeps flowing and flowing without any signs of stopping… How can somebody pee forcefully for 10 minutes straight?! And they’ve gotta somehow hold it while hearing the stream through the door… idk just a little Halloween omo!

40CEC82C-9441-47F7-8A0D-B47900D80706.jpeg

I already liked that without know amor that, now with that scenario I really loved It lol This has been a very pleasant experience to follow your work lol

( Btw, that was a extemely good animation lol ) 

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
Guest yeetwithpee
2 hours ago, Neptune-Jones said:

Heya! This is just a thread to put my casual artwork and animations. Updated sporadically!

IMG_0578.MOV 3.6 MB · 55 downloads

MY DUDE I LOVED IT.

as a fellow animation lover i mus say u nailed this smoothness

can we see a wetting one next time? I'd love to see how that is animated honestly

She woke up late for class and had to skip her morning pee. By noon she was bursting, but all her classes went long and she was forced to hold it for hours of desperate agony. Now at 4:30 pm with 2L of water, 3 coffees, a Diet Coke, a green tea, 18 hours since the last time her bladder was empty, and lots of crossing her legs, bouncing in her seat, and tapping her toes later she has finally managed to get to the bathroom, the relief she’s been dying for just inches away.

Unfortunately all the stalls are occupied and her bladder is going to burst any second; her legs are crossed tightly and her hands are jammed into her crotch as hard as she can hold them but it’s not enough to stop the spurts escaping between her fingers. She didn’t know it was physically possible to need to pee so badly. No time to find another bathroom, she’ll just have to wait for one to open up while listening to the streams of 6 other women splashing into the toilet and two more washing their hands, and pray that she can hold it, struggling to hold back what feels like an ocean of liquid sloshing around inside her for just a few more minutes.

29 minutes ago, Neptune-Jones said:

She woke up late for class and had to skip her morning pee. By noon she was bursting, but all her classes went long and she was forced to hold it for hours of desperate agony. Now at 4:30 pm with 2L of water, 3 coffees, a Diet Coke, a green tea, 18 hours since the last time her bladder was empty, and lots of crossing her legs, bouncing in her seat, and tapping her toes later she has finally managed to get to the bathroom, the relief she’s been dying for just inches away.

Unfortunately all the stalls are occupied and her bladder is going to burst any second; her legs are crossed tightly and her hands are jammed into her crotch as hard as she can hold them but it’s not enough to stop the spurts escaping between her fingers. She didn’t know it was physically possible to need to pee so badly. No time to find another bathroom, she’ll just have to wait for one to open up while listening to the streams of 6 other women splashing into the toilet and two more washing their hands, and pray that she can hold it, struggling to hold back what feels like an ocean of liquid sloshing around inside her for just a few more minutes.

She should wet herself 

34 minutes ago, Neptune-Jones said:

IMG_0586.MOV 11.97 MB · 8 downloads

Man, I really like the descriptions you're giving to your pics and animations lol that give them a really nice charm making what is already great even better

• 4 weeks later...