Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I FLOODED my loafers and jeans in the parking lot while running errands

• The topic was featured
1 hour ago, TalkingLegs said:

That was so so hot! Thank you for sharing all these moments with us. Did you take some time alone when you got home after this?

After every accident the first thing I do is RACE into the guest bathroom and strip. By then the pee is cold and whatever I am wearing is clinging to me and usually difficult to peeeeeeeel off. Jeans really are the best for the stripping down. More fun even if I rarely wear them. That's why this really is better as a pairs sport not a singles, ya know?😈 

My skin is damp but cool to the touch now from the cold clothes. I crank the shower on HOT and then play with myself. Every time. I hide a vibe in the guest bathroom JUST for cleanup time. I always cum HARD immediately. I love being a women that orgasms from a stiff breeze hahaha. Then the question just becomes...how many more times do I wanna cum again before I emerge from my shower all scrubbed and pink and fresh and radiant from my orgasms.

I'll share some of the cleanup later in the week. I think 🤔...