Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pissing in the Jack-O pose?

Hello! Soo, I just tried to record a wetting while doing the jack-o pose.

Yes, I can do it... For about ten seconds. Turns out it's fairly easy to get into, but really hard to maintain, especially if youre not propping yourself on something. Honestly, the strain of trying to hold myself up is strong enough that I couldn't actually let any pee out, which is a shame because the angle is so sexy.

Does anyone know of anyone having done this? Or am I actually somehow the first person to think to do this?

(By the way, yes, I will still upload a wetting! It just takes a while for them to be accessible from my computer bc of my awful phone)

I had to look up what that pose is because I had never heard of it. I don't think I've ever seen a video of someone peeing in that pose. It does look like something that would be great to see though. I certainly don't have the flexibility to do it myself, nor do I have the anatomy to make it entertaining to watch.

I had to look up the pose, too. I'd love to see you trying it! I need to actually see a human trying to get in that pose, because Google Images were mostly animated characters. But I get the idea! I think I've actually been in that pose before...honestly. I love peeing in weird ways, and I know I've done variations of being on all fours like a dog, lifting my ass way up, etc. etc. 

Regardless, this is an awesome idea!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...