Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female How a Broken down Van Led to One Bladder Bustingly Epic Grand Finale to My Last Day of Work

So that was a hard training season then...!
Good that you had the power to make it just in time.

If these company people would use their brain when organizing, they would organize the bathroom key.
It turns us on here to read about your partly hard fights. Thank you for sharing your experiences, but that is no proper working situation and BTW against laws.

@Red41804

"What was that thing you did that was more than pee?"

Starts with P, rhymes with shoe LOL. Whenever I pee that much I always end up pooping as well, the pressure most likely.

@Peter-P

"Good that you had the power to make it just in time."

Just barely, this was honestly the closest I ever came to an accident.

"If these company people would use their brain when organizing, they would organize the bathroom key."

They honestly seem surprised that the bathroom was not open. I kind of suspect that they probably think that they had open bathrooms at all of these places we were going and probably didn't even consider the fact that many of them had been closed due to Covid. But at least it's over now.

@rebeljaffa

"Knowing me as you do, can you gauge my reaction?"

I think I can take a guess!

@rebeljaffa

"Forgive me!!  You know what I like.  Do you think that if it had been any longer you would have gone outside, and do you really think you were close to actually having an accident? "

I couldn't picture myself going outside. Under the circumstances I think I would have probably just kept holding until I literally couldn't anymore. I wouldn't want to wet myself but I figured the fact that my coworker already did would make it somewhat less terrible. Fortunately I can hold it for a very long time even much longer than I ever thought I was possible to do so, so even though I ended up being pushed way beyond my limits I was still able to make it in time.

Although I say I was closer than ever before because that's the longest I ever actually held it in a public situation, and the fact that as soon as I got back to the bathroom it already started coming out the second I started running for the toilet, which is as close as I had gotten to having a full-blown accident.

Fortunately however I just got a little bit damp, which I know probably disappoint a lot of people because there's probably never going to be another situation that I am an like that ever again where it's even a remote possibility, but then again I said that before and the universe has a way of really screwing me over so that's why I am not going to jinx anything by saying that again.

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

They honestly seem surprised that the bathroom was not open. I kind of suspect that they probably think that they had open bathrooms at all of these places we were going and probably didn't even consider the fact that many of them had been closed due to Covid. But at least it's over now.

I an curious, if that company people may just refuse to think, as using their brains is difficult...
Another idea about the local responsible persons: Closed public toilets don't cost any operating expenses!

And I can not stop scoffing as you give me an easy ball: 😘
You write: "... consider the fact that many of them had been closed due to Covid. But at least it's over now."

Oh, did I miss the end of Covid 😜

Just imagine: Wouldn't that be the very best for at least the next 10 decades?!!

@Peter-P

I meant my job was over, sadly Covid remains probably will for the foreseeable future and will probably continue to mutate and eventually wipe out the human race, although that would definitely be good for the rest of the environment I suppose, making the entire job redundant if the human race goes extinct!

I think that most people probably just don't think about these things because they aren't the ones out there in the field as they are back at the base at an office all day, so they really had no idea I guess that the bathrooms weren't open. When I originally took this job last year was like right before Covid started and it was just naturally assumed that the bathrooms would be open, so I think that that was just sort of the natural assumption.

But it's definitely true that a lot of these places simply don't maintain their bathrooms or they don't open them until later, and they just don't really seem to care that much about the people who are using their parks and other places like this. You figure people are going to be in the park all day that a bathroom would be kind of like a given, but I guess if there is no money to be made from and it's easy to just say screw it that people can do without.

But at least now it's over for the foreseeable future and I can finally let my bladder rest, and at least now I have a really good and to my memoir for when I finally get around to writing it, one that I never would have thought of on my own. Sometimes truth really is stranger and more bladder straining than fiction I suppose.

@Red41804

"Can you describe the pooping part more in detail?"

There's really not much more to describe. As soon as I sat down basically everything came out at once and it was done pretty quickly.

19 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

But at least now it's over for the foreseeable future and I can finally let my bladder rest, and at least now I have a really good and to my memoir for when I finally get around to writing it, one that I never would have thought of on my own. Sometimes truth really is stranger and more bladder straining than fiction I suppose.

Probably you should take advantage of this unintended intensive bladder training and after a rest try to hold this standard! 🙂

@Peter-P

"Probably you should take advantage of this unintended intensive bladder training and after a rest try to hold this standard!"

I can see where you are coming from on that, seeing as if I do go back to my job at some point in the future I don't want to be out of practice, but for now I think that my bladder has earned a very much-needed vacation!

@Drip Drop

"Do you think you're going to go back to that job if the opportunity arises?"

Right now it's really up in the air whether they are going to get more funding and going to be back in a couple of months, so I won't know for a while. But the honest truth is for all of my concern and complaining about the job is that if they offered it back to me I would take it, because other than the bathroom situation it really is a pretty good job and pretty much the only one that I have ever had, so you got to stick with what you are good at and where you have experience.

The thing is they said if they brought it back they might want me to be out in the field even more next time instead of out in the van. At least in the van I was sitting down most of the day, but what they want me to do is perhaps actually shoot videos out in the middle of the woods like that, so I would be even further away from a bathroom and I would have to appear on video perhaps while holding a painfully full bladder, which is an intimidating idea.

That's why I feel like I shouldn't tempt fate and karma. I'll admit even now that it's over I feel like I immediately want to go back to teasing other women in that situation but I keep feeling that the universe is going to end up not being done with me, and in a couple of months I'm going to get a call that will have me crossing my legs and whimpering at the possibility that once again I am back in the fold of women without bathrooms and that there is no going back. Of course I know for all the fans of my blog who like reading about these experiences that would be a dream come true, but it truly is a bladder nightmare!

4 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I can see where you are coming from on that, seeing as if I do go back to my job at some point in the future I don't want to be out of practice, but for now I think that my bladder has earned a very much-needed vacation!

Yes! I completely agree 🙂👍
But please stay in training and in practice and keep a fascinating strong bladder!

4 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

in a couple of months I'm going to get a call that will have me crossing my legs and whimpering at the possibility that once again I am back in the fold of women without bathrooms and that there is no going back. Of course I know for all the fans of my blog who like reading about these experiences that would be a dream come true, but it truly is a bladder nightmare!

Yes, it will be a nightmare – but it will also be a really good bladder training...!
Another possibility would be some deliberate bladder training at home or whereever you will be.

Is your willpower strong enough to hold that much as on really hard days that job for such a long time – but at home while knowing your bathroom is so nearby?

@Peter-P

"Is your willpower strong enough to hold that much as on really hard days that job for such a long time – but at home while knowing your bathroom is so nearby?"

At least at home I can do it in moderation and can give up if I get exhausted from it, but for right now I think my bladder has earned a well earned vacation at least to recover from, well the entire last year!

Another excellent story DesperateJill. I love long desperation stories like this  ot knowing if you make it or not.

At one point you said you were sitting legs tightly crossed with your hands between your legs. Were you actually holding your self then or at any time especially at the end? 

I love your stories 8 plus hours is a long time to.hold your pee. You must work for mostly men who never think about a women's need to pee, just like us guys. Only for guys peei g outside is no big deal.

@wettingman

"Another excellent story DesperateJill. I love long desperation stories like this  ot knowing if you make it or not."

Luckily I'm good about holding it so I have always made it but this was probably the closest I came, which I think is probably why it's my most popular post ever, I think that there are a lot of people who are probably secretly disappointed that I did make it. However I am not into wetting so I'd subject myself to agonizing pain before having an accident if it came down to it.

"At one point you said you were sitting legs tightly crossed with your hands between your legs. Were you actually holding your self then or at any time especially at the end?"

I tried to be discreet but on this occasion I really couldn't disguise the fact that I was barely able to sit still because I was really dying this time so yes I was definitely grabbing myself on this occasion.

"I love your stories 8 plus hours is a long time to.hold your pee. You must work for mostly men who never think about a women's need to pee, just like us guys. Only for guys peei g outside is no big deal."

Boss is actually a woman but it is a job that is overwhelmingly dominated by men. Last summer I was the only woman on a six person crew and all the other ones were guys, this time there was at least a balance of three women and three men, but still I think it's a job that they just assume that people who take the job either probably go to the bathroom outdoors or have no problem with holding it. But I think that they just naturally assumed that the bathrooms were open and if the bathrooms weren't open they probably didn't even consider it or concerned themselves with it.

And I do think that even though it was a woman who was in charge of this that it was still another one of those situations where male peeing was basically taken as a given, where as female peeing either wasn't considered or was considered as an afterthought. I think that in situations like this is just naturally assumed that the women will either pop a squat or that they will just hold it.

First I have to say that was a preety amazing story, and very very fun to read.

Now as I'm more into messing than wetting I have a question for you

What would you have done differently if instead of peeing you were desperate for number 2? Like when you get a stomach bug and the desperation comes? Would you have considered pooping in the woods as well, before messing your pants and in front of the crew or would you have stayed in the van trying to hold it till you couldn't?

Edited by Padded_girl (see edit history)

@Padded_girl

Fortunately I don't really experience poop desperation all that much as I usually just go at home and I don't usually have a problem with it as it usually doesn't creep up on you as fast as pee desperation. And I never eat before going out like that, so it usually wouldn't be an issue. I mean if it really were going to come down to that I would probably just go in my pants and hope that I was wearing something dark and that nobody noticed. I'm definitely not into accidents or messing at all, So I would go to great extent to avoid that if at all possible.

@mikev

"I never understand why you have this hang up about peeing outdoors.  All 5 of the women I have been involved with over the years had no hesitation in popping a squat if they were bursting."

I definitely think a lot of it has to do with just being ingrained since from my upbringing and everything where girls going to the bathroom outdoors was always a big no-no. But at the same time I just really don't have the balance to squat without falling over on my ass and peeing all over myself, so some people are just not acrobatic enough to pull it off.

But even if I could do that I wouldn't want to expose myself outdoors, and I am sort of a little bit squeamish about the idea of my naked ass being exposed to wildlife and whatnot, so I do have a whole bunch of inhibitions that keep it from being a possibility for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing! I feel so bad for your coworker who had to go through that. Clearly, she's not into the fetish, and it was very humiliating for her. ☹ Even though you have the fetish, I'm sorry that you were forced into an unplanned situation in front of your coworkers. 

I agree with everyone else. This situation feels super illegal. You guys should have access to a bathroom or breaks to go find one. Expecting people to just hold it for 4+ hours is just completely unreasonable. Employers can be so inconsiderate. 😠