Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

For me it's probably around 10 times. It was a long night of holding and drinking in a chatroom. I started over right away after I lost it for the first time and continued like that. After the third or fourth loss of control and wetting there was no point in trying to hold anymore, my body just decided for me. I lost track of the count after the sixth or seventh wetting that night. Needless to say, the bed didn't stay dry either that night. 😄

Edited by hubertheiser
typo corrected (see edit history)

I have done this a few times, and it usually got to 2 or 3 times in white boxers.  My most experimental was 15, but that was over the course of at least a week, and I was only putting on to wet, then taking off, hiding and hanging to dry.  I was more curious about staining than any sort of arousal. 

I know there are several pics buried in my profile somewhere.

Picture 160 - Copy.jpg

Picture 171 - Copy.JPG

Edited by ithappens (see edit history)

I didn't specifically count, but near the end of my university career I was the last roommate left in our condo after exams, and I was alone for a couple of days. I needed to clean the condo before my parents came to the city to help me move out, so intense cleaning was in order - dusting blinds, scrubbing floors and walls, etc. 

I decided to wake up and wet myself all day long while cleaning. I walked around the condo that day in just my jeans and boxers, and every time I had to piss, I just went to the upstairs bathroom, jumped in the tub, and pissed my pants again. 

I tried to do it in different positions so I was experiencing different sensations and soaking the entirety of my jeans. 

It was a fun day 🙂

I'd say I probably rewet them about 8-10 times.