Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I want to make some clips of jade wetting video

Hello, everyone. I'm finally back. Recently, I want to make some clips of jade wetting video. I now have more than 1.2tb of relevant videos, but I hope to break the original arrangement and edit again. So I hope you can provide me with some themes or scenes (what kind of clips do you want to see?). I will try my best to choose from your answers.
I hope you can provide me with as detailed themes or scenes as possible, so that I won't be too broad when selecting materials, and I won't spend too much time editing.
In addition, according to my current assumption, each clip will have about 4-8 scenes, so I won't choose too broad themes (too many clips to choose).
Welcome to answer!

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry that the situation is out of my control.You guys know,the policy on covid-19 in China is very strict, and in my city, there are over 20 people Infected with the virus this week,so due to the strict policy,I have to live in the school and Can't go home for some days. So the plan of making videos had to be postponed.

I promise that I will finish the plan when I can go home as soon as possible.

I hope you guys can understand me and our country's relatively strict prevention and control policy. I hope I will back soon~

5 hours ago, 1999zm12 said:

I am sorry that the situation is out of my control.You guys know,the policy on covid-19 in China is very strict, and in my city, there are over 20 people Infected with the virus this week,so due to the strict policy,I have to live in the school and Can't go home for some days. So the plan of making videos had to be postponed.

I promise that I will finish the plan when I can go home as soon as possible.

I hope you guys can understand me and our country's relatively strict prevention and control policy. I hope I will back soon~

WTF? You are not allowed to go home? Really? Are you in prison?

In my city (190.000 people) we have 500 infected people, but everything is open and you can do what you want. We were on a wedding party with 150 people last weekend.

34 minutes ago, Omo_You said:

WTF? You are not allowed to go home? Really? Are you in prison?

In my city (190.000 people) we have 500 infected people, but everything is open and you can do what you want. We were on a wedding party with 150 people last weekend.

Depends on the view point, as in they prioritize no deaths with strict rules. But I digress, so we'll keep in omo topic. 

Getting caught desperate in public would be a good theme, stuck in train or bus while desperate!

• 3 weeks later...