Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooooops I...😳 I hadn't really planned on this accident. I had a busy day at the office. I was in the ZONE  and I was looking forward to getting home at a decent hour for once.  My phone was blowi

XO InShot_20211014_201820041.mp4

Oh, my left hand was on my clit the Entire drive home 🔥

Posted Images

On 10/16/2021 at 8:43 PM, PrincessInTheP said:

Thank you! 

Yeah. This didn't go as planned and I was stick standing there not knowing what to do. People had been around and I was trying my damnedest to hold it until they moved along and so I was trying to hide that I was so desperate. I also enjoy a bouncing 😉

The best things are never planned 🙂 That is, of course, if testing fate isn't some sort of devious plan in itself 😄 

8 minutes ago, fhenngreat said:

Thank You for absolutely spoiling us sharing your fun my dear.  You are one in ten million and please don’t ever change or at least let one of us help get those damp clothes off and into a dry martini. 

Oh, thanks. I feel weird bc it seems like most people here wet around the house and stuff but that doesn't really do it for me and so I feel like the prude of the bunch. But I can't help it. I'm wired for this kink the way I got wired. Glad you like it too.

20 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

I love how that guy in the background walks by pretty close, but he does not have any idea that you're wetting yourself at that very moment.....

I wonder what he would have done if he had noticed.

Let's be glad he was oblivious. The mods are watching me closely and I need to make sure my "public" accidents aren't TOO public. Understandable. As a very responsible woman, I appreciate consent rules.  All my posts are on a day or 2 delay bc they have to be approved so of my timing or responses seem off ...it isn't my intention 

On 10/18/2021 at 5:02 PM, PrincessInTheP said:

Whoa whoa whoa. REALLY? Why this one, if you don't mind my asking...

Its particularly good as its well lit, and the fact that we can see your face, followed the shy look as you are hiding your face out of embarrassment kives it a 'real genuine accident' quality that is very rare to find. Its perhaps the closest example of what an accident might actually look like.