Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooooops I...😳 I hadn't really planned on this accident. I had a busy day at the office. I was in the ZONE  and I was looking forward to getting home at a decent hour for once.  My phone was blowi

XO InShot_20211014_201820041.mp4

Oh, my left hand was on my clit the Entire drive home 🔥

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Wallywick said:

Amazing videos! You’re so cute, too! I, for one, would love to see the video of what you did after. 😉

I love the way I shake my tushy to the music. That wasn't planned didn't even know that song was on the radio. LOL.

Yeah I think later when I'm home alone and all horned up I'll give you guys something to play with from that night.

Thank you so much for these little treasures. I am one of the said "filthy pervs" haha. Jeans, jeans, jeans...

I also might be in the minority here but I really can't decide whether I prefer the second "wetting" video or the third short clip of you showing the stains. Some people love the building up. I love, as well as the wetting (and some incy little bit of pre-wetting-jiggling), I love the broads stains displayed afterwards across the denim. So thank you for that 3rd video plus car shot ). Your jeans wettings are superb, I've saved the lot. 

I know, from experience, that a bursting bladder can sometimes diminish fear of public embarrassment but even so, you're very brave. And you have a very pretty face which you have also been bold enough to reveal )

I hope the brochities clears up quickly. 

16 minutes ago, warmsuprize said:

Thank you so much for these little treasures. I am one of the said "filthy pervs" haha. Jeans, jeans, jeans...

I also might be in the minority here but I really can't decide whether I prefer the second "wetting" video or the third short clip of you showing the stains. Some people love the building up. I love, as well as the wetting (and some incy little bit of pre-wetting-jiggling), I love the broads stains displayed afterwards across the denim. So thank you for that 3rd video plus car shot ). Your jeans wettings are superb, I've saved the lot. 

I know, from experience, that a bursting bladder can sometimes diminish fear of public embarrassment but even so, you're very brave. And you have a very pretty face which you have also been bold enough to reveal )

I hope the brochities clears up quickly. 

Thank you! 

Yeah. This didn't go as planned and I was stick standing there not knowing what to do. People had been around and I was trying my damnedest to hold it until they moved along and so I was trying to hide that I was so desperate. I also enjoy a bouncing 😉

23 minutes ago, yertle2012 said:

Hot. This filthy pervert enjoyed the flirty ass wiggle. I'm kind of imagining you sliding your hand down inside the front of those wet jeans when you made it home. Looking forward to the video tomorrow to see if I'm right. 

Oh, my left hand was on my clit the Entire drive home 🔥

2 hours ago, themerger said:

Brazen (and inspiring- I daresay) as always! Thanks for sharing your bold adventures. It sounds like you've really grown more comfortable with these scenarios. 

Cheers to that! I hope it only bolsters the experience for you 🌻

Yeah, I guess I have. It's so funny bc back when I knew a guy who wanted it I couldn't muster up this level of bravery. But, that was ages ago. 

And thank you for saying "inspiring". In most parts of my life I strive to make people feel more confident. We all need to get more comfortable with ourselves and our sexuality and our bodies. Maybe it's bc I'm old now but life is too short for hangups or worrying what others think. 

Viva Le freak flag! XO

• The topic was featured