Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

female Girls, have you peed to turn a guy off

41 minutes ago, Pee jeans said:

How did it happened?

Back in high school when I first started having accidents. Some guy I didn't recognize, possibly on the sports team, came up to me and started talking about how I should go on a date with him. When I turned my back towards him to get my homework out of my locker, he stammered, said "Never mind, sorry." and quickly walked away. When I went to try and use the bathroom before walking home, I noticed in the mirror that the rear of my skirt was tucked up in my backpack, and the cyan or pink panties I was wearing had a blatantly obvious wet spot that was still warm to the touch. Never heard any rumors about it, so I don't think he told anyone about it.

5 hours ago, silvermoon said:

Back in high school when I first started having accidents. Some guy I didn't recognize, possibly on the sports team, came up to me and started talking about how I should go on a date with him. When I turned my back towards him to get my homework out of my locker, he stammered, said "Never mind, sorry." and quickly walked away. When I went to try and use the bathroom before walking home, I noticed in the mirror that the rear of my skirt was tucked up in my backpack, and the cyan or pink panties I was wearing had a blatantly obvious wet spot that was still warm to the touch. Never heard any rumors about it, so I don't think he told anyone about it.

Sounds terrible. Do you have bladder problems?

15 hours ago, SoakMe said:

I( remember reading advice once that women could consider peeing and pooping to deter rapists. I do not think there has ever been any research into the success rate with this strategy.

This advice was popular in the early 1970’s but even then it came to be ridiculed. I told a girlfriend about wetting or pooping her pants could be a way to ward off attacks, but it might not work all the time. By this time we had seen each other wet several times but she thought I was just accident prone. After I said there were guys who might not be repelled if she wet herself she wondered about me.

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)