Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Female Cartoon character Desperation fic ideas?

• The title was changed to Female Cartoon character Desperation fic ideas?

Yes i've got a few.  I'd love to see a Totally Spies fic where, Sam, Clover and Alex get captured by Violet Vanderfleet, who reveals she has a pee fetish and forces them all to drink lots of liquids while torturing them with water-related imagery and sounds.  Finally they can't hold back anymore and end up wetting themselves, they all admit to being turned on which makes Violet approach them and they end up using that as a distraction to escape and tie her captive while making her desperate to pee as revenge.  Then, the trio decide to have sex with one another in front of Violet while she loses control of her bladder.

How does that sound?

28 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Yes i've got a few.  I'd love to see a Totally Spies fic where, Sam, Clover and Alex get captured by Violet Vanderfleet, who reveals she has a pee fetish and forces them all to drink lots of liquids while torturing them with water-related imagery and sounds.  Finally they can't hold back anymore and end up wetting themselves, they all admit to being turned on which makes Violet approach them and they end up using that as a distraction to escape and tie her captive while making her desperate to pee as revenge.  Then, the trio decide to have sex with one another in front of Violet while she loses control of her bladder.

How does that sound?

I think I posted this too soon. Again I'm new to this site and I'm not too social with it. I also should have mention the cartoon shows I watched. I haven't really watched totally spies though I am aware of it. I might watch some episodes sometime and maybe make a story based on it. though It may not be something like what you have in mind. My apologies for not being more specific before I should probably edit it.

1 hour ago, Useless Guy said:

Amity Blight from The Owl House? I'd imagine she doesn't take many breaks when studying, and she wouldn't want to interrupt a date with Luz.

Eventually, they get caught someplace hiding from the boiling rain (like a cave or something), and Luz intentionally triggers a Gay Panic (TM) to help her relax and go.

I like that idea.

16 hours ago, Useless Guy said:

Amity Blight from The Owl House? I'd imagine she doesn't take many breaks when studying, and she wouldn't want to interrupt a date with Luz.

Eventually, they get caught someplace hiding from the boiling rain (like a cave or something), and Luz intentionally triggers a Gay Panic (TM) to help her relax and go.

Congrats people like the idea. It's on to do list.

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2021 at 12:31 AM, Lyonsheart said:

Any ideas for Wendy Corduroy from Gravity Falls Or Reagan Ridley from Inside Job anyone?

IDK much about Reagan, but Alex Hirsch once mentioned that Wendy taught Mabel how to pee outside. Maybe you could explore this? Or how Wendy learned in the first place?

Edited by Useless Guy
The original idea was actually Alex's (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

From another thread: I think it could be fun to see April O'Neil from the old TMNT cartoon trying to make do without a toilet. Having both April and Irma desperate could make things more interesting, with one trying to keep a cool head while the other complains loudly and shamelessly.

I second that one, and while we're on the subject of saturday morning cartoons I have similar thoughts about Charley and Carbine from Biker Mice from Mars.

• 2 months later...

What about Anna from Shimoneta season 1 episode 8. She is severely bursting to pee and nearly has an accident after apprehending a student. Oh how I wished to see what happened next. The character left to use the bathroom. I assume she made it. I was also thinking about one of the female students from Bible Black and perhaps a character from Vandread. All three are Japanese anime cartoon shows.

On 10/23/2021 at 2:01 PM, CrimsonChains said:

Maybe one  with a avatar character

I could imagine some water bending torture. Perhaps while a full moon is required to bend a person's body, the pee within a bladder is fair game. I can imagine a Fanfic where the gaang has managed to capture some Fire Nation soldier girls for information and when they ask for a bathroom break, Katara uses her bending to make it impossible for them to pee. Not even wetting themselves is an option. Even worse (for the soldiers) is that Katara uses her water bending to force them to drink more water and put more pressure on their bladders. So the soldiers have to either tell what they know, or be forced to drink more and more with no chance or relief.

• 2 months later...