Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Questions For Fiction Writers

Hi, I have some questions for anyone who writes omorashi fiction. First, what kind of fiction do you write? Do you write fan fiction, real person fiction, or original fiction? What web sites do you write your stories for? What kinds of omorashi do you write about? Do you write about wetting, holding, desperation, or something else? What types of characters do you write about? Where do you get the ideas for your stories? I'll start, I write for Archive of Our Own. I write original fantasy fiction with a focus on male wetting. Most of my characters are in same sex relationships. I'm honestly not sure where my story ideas come from, sometimes they just seem to write themselves. Sometimes a story idea or character just appears in my mind and the stories come together quite quickly. I would love to here from other fiction writers. I'm sure I would also love to read some of your fiction, feel free to recommend some good stories as well.

I write some original fiction in my free time and while the main story is unrelated, I have dabbled in placing a few of my original characters into desperation scenarios as a side project. I write a lot of these, but I keep them seperate from the canon for the most part (though I have included a few short scenes here and there)

Mainly, I like to see one of my male characters desperate, because he's considered to be very uptight and rarely lets his guard down, so it makes for an interesting juxtaposition. He also has a tendency to be arrogant, so I suspect he would exaggerate how long he could hold it and wind up over-estimating his ability and getting way more desperate than he can actually handle. He would also be very reluctant to admit it out of concern for his image, and would try to conceal it for as long as possible to maintain his dignity, which would inevitably result in him making a fool of himself when he reaches his limit. 

Generally, that's the format I use in most of these stories because it's a character type I like to see most in that scenario. (Also a character type I find interesting in general.) I also like to include some more humourous/ironic aspects such as the character seeing reminders of his urge in his surroundings (having to watch someone pour a drink, walking past a fountain, etc.) and having all available options be convienently closed when he needs it most.  I must admit, as overused as those tropes are, I absolutely love them. And usually, I'll have him make a sarcastic comment or two about it within the story.

One of my favorite ones I wrote was a story where the character is desperate in a car with his assistant/partner and tries to hide it from her to spare himself the embarassment. But, eventually it becomes obvious to her and she tries to make light of the situation. She teases him a little until he eventually admits it and then she tries to convince him to speak up and tell the driver to pull over. Only, he stubbornly refuses, as he doesn't want to draw attention to his need. Instead, he insists he will wait it out, unwilling to sacrifice his pride in the name of relief and has to hold it the rest of the ride. That's just one of many examples of the kinds of scenarios I typically write. 

Sorry for the long post, just wanted an excuse to talk about my writing as I spend a lot of my time working on it.  Although I don't necessarily plan on sharing, I may consider writing some new works for this site if anyone's interested. Also interested to see if anyone else contributes to this post, would love to hear from other writers. Thanks, OP, for getting this thread started.

First, what kind of fiction do you write? I primarily write speculative fiction, that whole sci-fi fantasy horror bizarro umbrella, which is different from the omorashi stuff I write, but is definitely influenced by that because even a lot of my omorashi stories have speculative elements in them like that.

Do you write fan fiction, real person fiction, or original fiction? I read a combination of fiction in fact as far as my omorashi stories go. If I am giving a strict account of my own experiences I usually don't write it in story form as I usually just write it in descriptive form on here and in my blog. A large number of my fictional accounts though are influenced by real life experiences that I exaggerated a bit or elaborated on by something that it was inspired by real life. I don't really write fanfiction though as I don't really like using other people's characters, partially because I intend to ultimately publish everything in book form and I don't know what type of copyright issues might arise.

What web sites do you write your stories for? What kinds of omorashi do you write about? Do you write about wetting, holding, desperation, or something else? I write my stories for my DesperateJill blogs (see my signature) sees and then I usually post the fictional stories in the story section here as well once I added them to my blog. I primarily write about female pee desperation and I am not really into the wetting aspect of this fetish really. I'm also somewhat interested in poop desperation but that's more uncommon although I do intend to write a really long novel about it one day.

What types of characters do you write about? Even in my fictional stories my characters are overwhelmingly based on me and most of them are named after me as well, in all honesty. So pretty much all of my characters are desperate female protagonist who has to pee really badly and usually doesn't get to. Again it's largely based on my experiences and my own attitude as to what I would do in a situation like that.

Where do you get the ideas for your stories? In regards to omorashi specifically a lot of it comes from talking to people about these topics on this board and in chat rooms, a large number of them are inspired by my real life experiences either directly or exaggerated versions of them. But a lot of them just have weird science fiction themes that I get or based on parodies of stuff made to be turned into a version of where someone has to go to the bathroom.

But I really never run out of ideas and I have far more than I will ever be able to possibly write, selecting which ones are worth writing out of the large number of ones I think of is the hardest decision to make of all!

Don´t know if I really qualify as a fiction writer since I´ve only written 4 small stories so far. But I want to start writing more. To me it´s a way of exploring things I´m not experiencing other than in my fantasies. Most of the scenarios are also way too embarrassing to really enjoy if it happened to me for real, but the erotic humiliation is hot in my mind. This whole fetish is a very mental drama driven thing to me. So much goes on in there all the time when I wet or think about what could happen / could have happened. 

So I write realistic style wetting stories about someone that is almost myself. The stories I´ve written and plan to write are inspired by true experiences with some "what if I there was some bad luck"  elements added to them, and role-play scenarios I have staged with my partner. 

The one story I´m most proud of so far is the most recent one, the part two here.  Holding challenge didn´t go as planned - and other stories. - Omorashi & peeing fiction - OmoOrg   

It´s about how to accidentily, in the most embarrassing way,  come out to your partner as an omo-fetishist. There are too few stories on here that focuses on the female fetishist entirely out of her own desires I think. They are often still described from a man´s perspective. So I hope to contribute to fill that gap too. 

I've only started writing omorashi fiction recently. It's a great way to explore my previously repressed sexuality, as well as decent writing practice. I've been posting to the fiction forum here because it's original work (thus unsuited for fanfiction sites) and so niche in its erotic content that I can't imagine it gaining an audience on a general erotica site.

My stories have so far followed my fantasies, focusing on intense male pee desperation and m/m sexual dynamics. Those dynamics may be healthy or...questionable. It's fantasy, after all. Men aching for release in more ways than one is a problem that speaks to me. A discerning reader, by which I mean anyone literate in English, may perceive that I have things for male femininity, nerds, and twinks.

I enjoy writing both wetting and last-minute reprieve scenarios. For immersion's sake, I prefer to keep the omo content in line with human physiology - my characters have mostly realistic limits and experience aftereffects.

Maybe if I keep writing these stories, I'll have to branch out into solo male plots, or more fantastical settings. I could even get vulnerable and personal and write something about FTM/transmasculine experiences. Only time will tell.

Edited by notthewees (see edit history)

I write original fiction. Though I've had ideas for fan fiction or fiction based on real people, the vast majority of my ideas are original fiction.

Right now, and for the last year or two, I've struggled to really write, so I don't have any specific websites I write for at the moment. Tumblr used to me my main place, but my account got terminated recently. I have a Patreon, but I have not updated it in some time.

As for the types of stories I write, I'd say I write wetting, messing, and diaper stories that almost always have some sort of intentional aspect to them. I'm not into desperation that much. I prefer stories and situations where the characters make the conscious decision to wet/mess themselves or to try on a diaper. 

Usually, this means placing these characters in situations where letting go intentionally makes sense. Either they know they are going to have an accident, so they want to have it on their terms. Maybe they're encouraged to go in their pants for some reason. Perhaps they are in a situation where unfavorable circumstances almost force them to do so, but they still make the decision to do it. Sometimes they want to do it intentionally, for some reason or another. Or there's just some form of laziness that gets it to happen.

I guess my stories/ideas do sometimes involve actual accidents, though. But usually only as a way to lead to intentional situations. 

I have a ton of ideas written down that I'll have to get around to writing at some point. I think some people would really enjoy them - or at least I hope so.

23 hours ago, Big Girl Stacy said:

I write mediocre stories with fetish content awkwardly inserted, then abandon projects mid-way through when I get bored.

It's just my stylistic choice.

same

Seriously, though, although I am extremely prone to starting things and dropping them, when I do write, it's typically original fiction, usually involving forced wetting and messing for humiliation purposes. The setting is usually a fetishized alternate-modern setting of some sort, meaning that it's different from the real world in some way that makes bathroom accidents much more common while trying not to make them any less humiliating. (I write a lot more such settings than I do stories set in them 🙂 I think what happens is that I get so excited about the setting I'm designing that I forget to write about things that actually happen in it!)

Mostly fanfiction but sometimes original fiction as well.

Aside from this site, fimfiction.net, which is about the MLP franchise and its spinoff of human ponies.

I always write about wetting (unless requested to do only desperation). But often I do desperation before wetting. Sometimes holding, sometimes golden showers (with both parties wearing something of course, it just does not interest me if they're not peeing in an outfit). Sometimes it's a standard accident with humiliation (though I often like to have them feeling better by the end of it), sometimes it's them wetting for fun or finding they enjoy it after a pee accident. All kinds of wetting scenarios.

Female characters are my preference.

Sometimes fantasies come into my head when I'm laying in bed half-asleep. Sometimes I see scenes from shows that are played with male characters (and in one case, someone unfetishizeable to me for reasons other than being male) and wish they were played with female characters.

My stories almost always feature original characters in original universes. I feel a little uncomfortable writing about other people's creations. I used to write for Nyou Fiction and later moved to Archive of Our Own and this place. I write about a variety of subjects involving urination and defecation but have focused mainly on bladder desperation and wetting since the Nyou community declined. I used to write almost entirely about unwanted holding situations and accidents but have more recently included quite a lot of intentional behavior. I avoid writing explicitly sexual content although sometimes I skirt the border. I used to only write about women's bodily functions but now men are included albeit usually in stories that involve women somehow.

My writing process usually goes as follows. First I think of a scenario. Often it comes from a request or prompt or else a train of thinking that began with reading a request or prompt but continued in a different direction. Then I think of what kind of character would be most entertaining when placed in that scenario. Next I work backwards to figure out how they got into that situation and then go back forward to figure out how they coped and how the people around them reacted. Once I figure out who should be telling the story I'm ready to write it.

I write original fiction with real life characters in everyday settings and situations. I write about males and females and I am currently writing my second romantic omorashi fiction on here that has well over 100 chapters.

I write exclusively for this site but looking to get my work published as ebooks soon. 
I love desperation and real life scenarios so this is what I write about. Occasionally there might be a setting but I like exploring the real emotions and thoughts of my characters and developing them fully so the reader really gets to know them.  
my ideas come from being an avid people watcher and knowing hundreds of people. An idea can come from anywhere from a brief sighting, a comment, something I read or watch or just purely my own imagination. 
I would love to write for other sites and looked at watpad a few times but never got round to joining. 
I find this site a pleasure to write for and love that people can comment on chapters to give their thoughts. Knowing someone has read my work is the best feeling ever. 
pone of my biggest dreams is to get my omo writings published.

I'm a professional writer--content writing. So, I'm usually not feeling like writing more when the work day is done. I have dabbled occasionally however. I posted one here a while back (It's called Hannah's Turn).

I have always written chronologically. I think in full sentences and the writing just kind of flows out of me. I enjoy the process of building a story. I've been thinking of writing another here, but I haven't felt a fully formed story idea yet. 

On here I write short accounts of experiences involving females bursting to pee in relevant threads all based on fact not fiction, I try to tell it as I recall it and add detail of what I would like her to be thinking/feeling as that info isn’t available,

I have one non omo fiction story I have written, it’s in my head not written down anywhere, it’s as a screenplay for a TV movie as I don’t have the skills to write a novel, it’s a love story gone wrong with a twist, bit of a romantic I am and have tapped into the feelings as a burned teenager by a young woman I adored, I’ve been way more cautious since as burned once was enough, (well twice, 2nd time not as bad) very powerful emotions that drive some  people down the path of revenge feeling betrayed and the shame of it, me... I just got on with it but treading carefully clips  your wings and Denys you the opportunity to express yourself and give yourself fully to another, the burned became the burner over a short period of time before I married, safer that way to get out and leave before the heat gets too much, others deal with emotions differently for me being guarded is the preferred way than risking a life littered in heart ache... 😃

>What kind of fiction do you write?

Occasionally fan fiction, usually fantasy or science fiction.

>What sites do you write for?

Here and Reddit, though Reddit is under a different user name and more general erotica. My favorites were a unfinished story adapting the Linnorm Prince and a magic high school fiction about magic powered by semen used by witches. Id like to write elsewhere but I haven’t found any other site I like. As a side note, If anyone wants to repost my stories to another site or translate them I don’t mind, in fact I’d be honored, just let me know via PM and give a link to the original in your repost.

>What kinda of omorashi do you write about?

Mostly desperation but not as much wetting, at least the normal kind. I have two contradictory sub-fetishes. Mostly women peeing standing up and adult women potty potty training. I’m not 100% sure why I have those two weirdly different fetishes. I know the pee standing part ties into my thing for tomboys and my general attraction to women with unusual skills. Potty training isn’t tied to ABDL stuff all that directly because im not usually into that. It probably has to do with a juxtaposition of power dynamics that probably ties into unaddressed psychological baggage. Also character development turns me on unironically so… eh? I guess there’s a intersection there?

>What characters do you write about?

Tomboys, artists, people with niche interests. I generally write women with powerful personalities. A main character that isn’t at least trying to be proactive in a erotic story is boring and a turn off for me. Also kind of uncomfortable for reasons I don’t want to go into because I’ve already dumped enough of my mental baggage.