Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi everyone! New male sub here

I am truly blessed to have a loving, sexy  and *very* dominant life-partner who loves testing my capacity. Using a 150ml plant-watering syringe (kept scrupulously clean between uses), she will slooowly inject 3-6 loads of distilled water into me, depending on how horny she's feeling. Then I must lie in her lap while she nuzzles and kisses me, and gently probes and plays with my bladder bulge for what seems eternity. If she's feeling generous, I may be allowed to suckle her breasts to distract me. When my eyes tell her I'm ready to burst, she'll put me on my back, then slowly lower herself onto me and ride, making sure to gently grind forward onto my bladder while continuing to kiss and nuzzle. I have to hold (in more ways than one) until she's completely pleasured, then I'm allowed to release (in more ways than one). Such an incredible turn-on... I'm so lucky!

There is precious little content out there in our "field" of enjoyment that has a femdom slant. I'm hoping others in the group enjoy letting the women take control.

I showed this post to her. In general, she liked it, but noticed an important omission which she asked me to correct. A couple trays of distilled ice are kept in the freezer and a sterilized container filled in the fridge. If I've displeased her in any way, these are my injections. My bladder immediately and involuntarily cramps when the ice water hits it. As you can imagine, it's excruciating. There is no kissing / nuzzling during this treatment. Afterwards, I must immediately refill these to serve as a constant reminder every time I open the fridge to remain always vigilant of her mood.  For having forgotten this important detail in my original post, I am typing this (correcting and re-correcting based on her suggestions) bursting with ice water.