Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

female Convenience Wetting Vids Only (Request)

I decided on a whim to start this thread as a means of hopefully gathering together some videos of a sub-genre that can often be hard to find among the seemingly more popular stuff.  I call it "convenience wetting."  Basically, I'm looking for videos where the wetting is (1) deliberate and (2) motivated by convenience, preoccupation, and/or laziness.  Many videos that might otherwise qualify are of the standing-in-a-bathtub variety, which for me at least implies too much premeditation to really hit the spot (though I completely understand why it's a popular choice for content creators)

I'm only aware of a handful of vids that at least come close, including a couple by Becky LeSabre, several by Wet Brianna and Wet Scarlet on C4S, and some by Golden Girl Faye.  However, from my perspective at least, most or all of these are missing a little something extra that would really nail it.   

Now, I don't want this thread to be just for me, but rather for fans of convenience wetting in general, so I invite anyone to share any videos that meet the two basic criteria given in the first paragraph of this post.  However, if for whatever odd reason you want some extra brownie points from me personally, here are some more specific things to look out for.

While I love a nonchalant attitude, some clips are actually a little too casual, with virtually no clear acknowledgement of what's happening.  Personally, I prefer that the decision to wet manifests in some distinctive movement, action, and/or statement (e.g. rising from a seated position to a standing position and saying to oneself, "Ah, screw it!  I'm just gonna pee my pants right here.")  I also prefer some audible moaning and/or sighing in relief, even if the wetter wasn't particularly desperate.  It implies that they don't necessarily have to be bursting to just generally enjoy the feeling of wetting themselves!  It's particularly hot if it's clear that this is actually a habit for them, as if they just routinely wet themselves whenever it happens to be more convenient than going to the actual bathroom.  As far as clothing goes, denim is ideal, though gym and/or boy shorts are also great!  It's perfectly fine if the video starts out with desperation (hell, it might actually enhance the experience if it results in especially intense relief), as long as the ultimate release is voluntary, and there's little or no embarrassment after the fact. 

@Random94 That one's pretty good, though for my personal taste, convenience seems to take a back seat to pleasure as the main motivation for the wetting, which is not ideal.  I'm not saying clear enjoyment of the act isn't great, but I, for one, prefer that it not be the primary motivation.  I could be misinterpreting it, though, as the headphones I'm using right now aren't the best.

On my part, I managed to track down this gem taking place in a car, which in my view is arguably the hottest place for a convenience wetting.  It's Natalee again.  It's a real shame her site no longer seems operational!  For most of the video, it's like a fairly typical desperation video, but crucially, at 1:18, it's made clear that the actual release is no accident, and from then on, it hits the spot quite well (for me at least)!  Not really "convenience" per se, but I think driving counts as clear "preoccupation," so it works!