Or sign in with one of these services

Wet Note - A Multi-Part Omorashi Epic

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's okay. Just stop giving me false hope by posting witty comments so that when i check for updates, it says you made the last post, and i get excited, and i just see a witty comment.

Wet Note. Part 1. *warning: This part contains minor lolicon and minor incest. When I say minor, I mean minor, though. -Discovery- 11:59 PM, Saturday. Satou Nakajima sat alone in a dark bedroom,

Chapter 8 -Limits- “I still can't believe you...!” Satou roared between gasps of breath as he sprinted down an empty sidewalk. It was odd for him to be running at all, let alone dashing at a break

Wonderfully written as usual. I like the details, and it almost sometimes makes me feel like I'm the characters. That is some really good writing. I await your next Chapter, when you have the time.

I always follow your stories when I find you've posted. I haven't been on Animepee much lately so I'm a little late in responding, Still, Your stories will always call me back to check on Vesti and Who the main character makes wet herself. :D