Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Are khakis less desirable?

The last time I wore khakis was in kindergarten, where boys had to wear khaki shorts or pants, and girls had to wear khaki skirts. I don't remember any accidents from that time, but I do remember the female teacher having us each go into the bathroom one by one to check if any of us had an accident. The khaki skirts had a tendency to bunch up and reveal our undergarments or diapers, and the teachers would go around periodically adjusting any skirts that were revealing too much.

7 hours ago, PeeHour said:

I agree with you, I like khakis as well! I wonder if there may be a miscommunication - I, like you, seem to use khaki as an umbrella-term for any light brown / white color tighter pants or shorts that women wear, but many people might hear 'khakis' and think of work trousers or loose-fitting uniform pants.

Exactly! I'm not so much thinking of loose slacks, so much as that material and color, but tight fitting. I know wetbrianna did at least one Video in the store in such pants. Similarly, I'm surprised there aren't more videos of those tight khaki like shorts thats female zookeepers often wear. Those booty shorts would be so hot wet.

Edit: example images

downloadfile-3.jpg

downloadfile-2.jpg

downloadfile-1.jpg

downloadfile.jpg

Edited by PeePeeMcGee
Add images (see edit history)
On 10/14/2021 at 2:33 AM, PeePeeMcGee said:

Exactly! I'm not so much thinking of loose slacks, so much as that material and color, but tight fitting. I know wetbrianna did at least one Video in the store in such pants. Similarly, I'm surprised there aren't more videos of those tight khaki like shorts thats female zookeepers often wear. Those booty shorts would be so hot wet.

Edit: example images

downloadfile-3.jpg

downloadfile-2.jpg

downloadfile-1.jpg

downloadfile.jpg

You’d have to be pretty confident in your bladder control to wear something like this!