Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

female I wet my new jumper and tights in the salon parking lot!!


Recommended Posts

  • PrincessInTheP changed the title to I wet my new jumper and tights in the salon parking lot!!

 

While I c o u l d compliment you on this Uber-hot vid, your sexy looks and outfit or that stunning performance.. I'd just like to say you're not alone in 'running off to the bathroom and rubbing one out."  😘

Amazing!! Thanks for sharing! 

 

Ps wishing you a speedy recovery - bronchitis can be tough! 

Edited by wannawatch (see edit history)
Link to post
On 10/13/2021 at 4:54 AM, Despguy123 said:

Amazing! There is something so incredibly hot about a tights wetting, I love it! 

I couldn't agree more. Yummy

 

On 10/13/2021 at 3:33 AM, fabric5 said:

This is fantastic! I love a rights wetting! Your boyfriend is one lucky guy 🙂

Thanks. It felt amazing. And I have them in every color of the rainbow. I love when it's cool enough for the thick ones that stain wonderfully.

 

On 10/13/2021 at 12:45 AM, wannawatch said:

 

While I c o u l d compliment you on this Uber-hot vid, your sexy looks and outfit or that stunning performance.. I'd just like to say you're not alone in 'running off to the bathroom and rubbing one out."  😘

Amazing!! Thanks for sharing! 

 

Ps wishing you a speedy recovery - bronchitis can be tough! 

Thanks! It's going slower than I had hoped but it's going 😊. I had a LOT of pent up sexual energy and came like a volcano after this one. Leaking like that all day keeps my pussy so alert! 

Link to post
2 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Thanks! It's going slower than I had hoped but it's going 😊. I had a LOT of pent up sexual energy and came like a volcano after this one. Leaking like that all day keeps my pussy so alert! 

Haha! I can relate to the 'pent up sexual energy' after a short sick-bed, that is so true !! 

Hope you'll find/have the right medication for this bronchitis. A lot has changed the last few decades and better remedies are available,you just have to find a decent physician to help you find what works for you..

thanks again for sharing,dear- it was a real pleasure to watch you eh..perform 😉 and I can only agree with everyone else here when I say : you.. look AWESOME in tights !?

 

Link to post
On 10/13/2021 at 10:35 AM, yertle2012 said:

That is a super cute outfit and a super hot wetting. I know you said you aren't into the ageplay thing, but something about this video makes me want to administer a good spanking. Lol.

I'm not into age play because people who are only into barely legal looking girls freak me out. But yeah this look just did it for me ,I turned myself on, hahaha. I now own a half dozen of these jumpers and I'm going to make the most of them 😳. It's gonna be a wet and wild fall. 

 

On 10/13/2021 at 9:31 AM, wannawatch said:

Haha! I can relate to the 'pent up sexual energy' after a short sick-bed, that is so true !! 

Hope you'll find/have the right medication for this bronchitis. A lot has changed the last few decades and better remedies are available,you just have to find a decent physician to help you find what works for you..

thanks again for sharing,dear- it was a real pleasure to watch you eh..perform 😉 and I can only agree with everyone else here when I say : you.. look AWESOME in tights !?

 

Thanks! 

Yeah. Yeah, 10 days on Bed Island with no mischief to get into really lit a fire under my ass for more accidents. Maybe some around the house play too. 

 

On 10/13/2021 at 9:46 AM, peedespes02 said:

Wow very hot video. I love seeing legs wet. Thanks for sharing.

Had taken a picture of my wet tights but accidentally deleted it. 😡

 

On 10/13/2021 at 9:36 AM, rebeljaffa said:

Love it 😍 and of course you look awesome in tights!  Just in case nobody else said that.... 😛

No strangely enough I haven't heard that one 😘

 

On 10/13/2021 at 10:35 AM, yertle2012 said:

That is a super cute outfit and a super hot wetting. I know you said you aren't into the ageplay thing, but something about this video makes me want to administer a good spanking. Lol.

And I'm very much in need of one. Over the tights and under them. On my cool damp ass.

 

Oh and FYI people, bc I'm still on probation all my responses need to be approved. Hence, the delay. 

I fought the law and, the law won

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

That is a super cute outfit and a super hot wetting. I know you said you aren't into the ageplay thing, but something about this video makes me want to administer a good spanking. Lol.

Hehehe…spankings are good fun for all ages, just sayin’☺️

Link to post
17 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

It's like the best thing ever. The sound of the the wet slap, a little spray from the impact, the moan from your partner....   

Ass in the air. Waiting. Not knowing exactly when. Wriggling with antici...pation.

 

19 hours ago, Cyberwet said:

Has always a beautiful job filming You’re getting the knack of it!

hope you keep feeling better, although the devil in me doesn’t mind you having a cough, causing all kind of situation like it just happened!

Have a nice day princess P

Yeah. This cough is a kinky WET dream 🤯

Link to post
51 minutes ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

This is REALLY cute 😮

If I may ask, how do you make it so it's so easy to see your stream? I've been trying to record wetting videos, but the stream is often really hard to see. I'm assuming based on this video that it's having a light on the front, but... I dunno. Help?

I am not sure actually. I haven't thought of that part lol. Yes, I tend to be in headlights a lot. It helps that I hold a LOT so I suspect it's got a lot of force going on😬. Also, wide stance? I'm also like 6'0 in heels so ...? 

 

BTW, I was recently given a beautiful piece of lapis jewelery and I stare at it all the time and the last time I thought of lapis was when we spoke about your name. So I thought about you for a second earlier TODAY!. Whoever you are😊

Link to post
54 minutes ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

This is REALLY cute 😮

If I may ask, how do you make it so it's so easy to see your stream? I've been trying to record wetting videos, but the stream is often really hard to see. I'm assuming based on this video that it's having a light on the front, but... I dunno. Help?

Oh, and thank you. I hadn't realized I kicked my shoes off like that. It looks like I'm having a fit 😂

Link to post
16 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Thank you. 

May I ask...what makes it intimate? I love to hear about what OTHER people are drawn too🤗

Well, that's a whole other conversation. My fantasies tend to be very specific. I had a whole long DM conversation about it with a friend a few nights ago and it's amazing to drill down into exactly what is a turn-on.

I think what made this intimate is being able to listen to you talk to us first, and then seeing your face (even though you told us you weren't going to do faces, I'm glad you have. You're very attractive). It feels close and personal. And that's important.

Edited by BB1BBB (see edit history)
Link to post
18 minutes ago, BB1BBB said:

Well, that's a whole other conversation. My fantasies tend to be very specific. I had a whole long DM conversation about it with a friend a few nights ago and it's amazing to drill down into exactly what is a turn-on.

I think what made this intimate is being able to listen to you talk to us first, and then seeing your face (even though you told us you weren't going to do faces, I'm glad you have. You're very attractive). It feels close and personal. And that's important.

Great answer. 

Yeah, I won't be doing high resolution face close-ups anytime soon but I figured at this point anybody who knows me would recognize me by my body and mannerisms anyway.

 

And thanks. The mug and the tits, those are the money makers hahahaha😉

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...