Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best feeling clothes for wetting?

To the people who enjoy a full wetting (with not just underwear but (nearly) fully clothed.
I usually like doing it in jeans and underwear. But I am not very happy about most jeans material. There are many jeans even with 100% cotton where it just flows through without really soaking it. Also I find most mens underwear a bit uncomfortable and also a bit "soaking resistant".
Leather is no option because of the animals. But please tell me, what do you like to wear, what is really taking a full accident?

Also I wonder, why are jeans so different? I have 100% Cotton which soak and others where it just runs through. The same with 10% polyester. 

Thanks in advance for your tips 🙂

Have you tried fake leather? I find tight fake leather pants some of the best to wet. I'm wearing a pair of white ones now that I've just started to drip a bit in. They don't really "soak" that much, but it also doesn't flow through as fast as cotton.
Only works if they're actually skin tight through, otherwise everything just runs down your leg.

I've got a pair of snug-fitting polyester athletic trousers. They're snug rather than tight, but they're tight enough to require zips at the bottom of the legs. They're great to wet in. They dry quickly and don't show wet once the initial shine has gone. They stay damp for some time, but not so much that they strike cold when I walk. The pee flows down the legs (mine and the trousers) rather than spurting out, though a strong flow aimed badly will do so.

16 hours ago, Downjacket said:

Have you tried fake leather? I find tight fake leather pants some of the best to wet. I'm wearing a pair of white ones now that I've just started to drip a bit in. They don't really "soak" that much, but it also doesn't flow through as fast as cotton.
Only works if they're actually skin tight through, otherwise everything just runs down your leg.

Awesome...I've been looking at a pair of faux leather leggings in a local shop wondering what it would feel like to wet them. Thank you for the tip.

You need to use jeans that have been worn and washed a few times. New denim normally seems to contain something that makes it non-absorbent. I think it’s something to do with the dyeing process but I don’t really know.

Also, a lot of jeans seem to be slightly stretchy nowadays  whatever it is they put in the fabric to make it stretchy impairs its absorbency. Avoid this type. 

i prefer tighter-fitting jeans for wetting. I buy slim fit one size too small. I wouldn’t be seen dead (or rather, dry) in skinny jeans but they’re good for wetting.

When you do find that perfect wetting pair, go back to the shop and buy a couple more. They don’t last well if you regularly wet in them. 

Jeans have been manufactured to be very tightly woven/knit cotton (My wife worked in the textile industry until she was disabled. She would correct me on which terminology is/might be correct.) 

My understanding, as a non-engineer of textiles is that the durability of cotton jeans material is historically made in a way that is extremely durable. Some brands are less so. Sears Rustler jeans in the 1970's and 1980's were polyester or poly/cotton. They did NOT hold any pee. It was like wetting wearing a shower curtain ... OK that's a slight exaggeration. It was like wetting a pair of thin cotton trousers that acted as if someone had incompetently waterproofed it. You could wet them, but a lot of the pee just ran down the legs. What did get absorbed left a near-permanent stain. (If you looked close enough you could see the "ring of shame" (a friend's sister's term)).

I am not sure what brands of jeans anyone else wears, But here are some variables to keep in mind. Also even some jeans from the same "batch run" or "fabric lot" will have variances. 

1. Fabric content seems to be a major factor in absorption.

2. Tightness of weave.

3. Quality of the fabric (I know mostly cotton or cotton/poly). Some brands do use less than decent quality cotton (for example) or try to pass off cotton/poly/other as 100% cotton. 

4. Dye (colour) is important. Some dyes and processes tend to hold more moisture.

5. Using fabric softener. Like towels, jeans that are worn (as in worn for a long time/ seen a lot of use) can build up fabric softener and feel very smooth. 

6. Old jeans become smooth. I have a pair of black jeans (Bugle Boy) that I love. They are 100% cotton and feel "silky smooth". They also don't hold water.

I had a few more, but I know everyone is bored to tears. The best advice is to try wetting different jeans. If you are up to it, get some different brands at a charity shop (and wash the heck out of them, just in case). But it is a cheap way to see if a $2.00 pair of old Lee jeans holds water in the right place(s).

Best clothes for wetting ... Sorry, I went off on a tangent. I like wearing Jockey Women's panties for wetting. They feel and wet so much better than men's underwear. I also like women's (tights?) like the yoga kind - but with panties underneath to help spread the flow. I keep forgetting to try the panties on outside the yoga pants to see how that feels.

Beyond that, I have always wanted to try wetting pleather pants. 

We have a Lidl grocery store nearby. They have some interesting clothes and underwear. I will pick some up from the clearance bin and try them.

On 10/12/2021 at 5:13 PM, tennyson said:

Jeans have been manufactured to be very tightly woven/knit cotton (My wife worked in the textile industry until she was disabled. She would correct me on which terminology is/might be correct.) 

My understanding, as a non-engineer of textiles is that the durability of cotton jeans material is historically made in a way that is extremely durable. Some brands are less so. Sears Rustler jeans in the 1970's and 1980's were polyester or poly/cotton. They did NOT hold any pee. It was like wetting wearing a shower curtain ... OK that's a slight exaggeration. It was like wetting a pair of thin cotton trousers that acted as if someone had incompetently waterproofed it. You could wet them, but a lot of the pee just ran down the legs. What did get absorbed left a near-permanent stain. (If you looked close enough you could see the "ring of shame" (a friend's sister's term)).

I am not sure what brands of jeans anyone else wears, But here are some variables to keep in mind. Also even some jeans from the same "batch run" or "fabric lot" will have variances. 

1. Fabric content seems to be a major factor in absorption.

2. Tightness of weave.

3. Quality of the fabric (I know mostly cotton or cotton/poly). Some brands do use less than decent quality cotton (for example) or try to pass off cotton/poly/other as 100% cotton. 

4. Dye (colour) is important. Some dyes and processes tend to hold more moisture.

5. Using fabric softener. Like towels, jeans that are worn (as in worn for a long time/ seen a lot of use) can build up fabric softener and feel very smooth. 

6. Old jeans become smooth. I have a pair of black jeans (Bugle Boy) that I love. They are 100% cotton and feel "silky smooth". They also don't hold water.

I had a few more, but I know everyone is bored to tears. The best advice is to try wetting different jeans. If you are up to it, get some different brands at a charity shop (and wash the heck out of them, just in case). But it is a cheap way to see if a $2.00 pair of old Lee jeans holds water in the right place(s).

>$2 pair of old Lee jeans

Mate, even at the thrift store I don't think I see many jeans below $15 😂 Actually somewhat interesting topic though, thanks for the read lol. 

I think the fit is more likely the cause of the stream going through rather than down. The tighter the fit the more it will go through. But, that's a guess. I've never experienced what you are talking about with jeans, although it's been a while since I wet jeans.

I currently usually wear a pair of corduroy pants. It's a memory thing for me since I had a legitimate accident while wearing cords so it is part of the play for me. They are also dark and I've been trying to experiment with some public wettings and they hide the wetness better than lighter material.

• 1 month later...
Guest Omorashiwetter
On 10/19/2021 at 5:45 PM, Pajamas said:

A pajama for me is the best choice since the typical material is super soft and comfortable. Also my pajamas are pretty tight and high waisted. Anyone like to wet them?

Yes they are adorable

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2021 at 6:52 PM, GreenChile said:

Cotton sweatpants and cotton underwear but if in public have to be navy blue or black, at home grey or light blue 

Very good choise. I like to use cotton briefs, wool pantyhose and navy blue sweatpants to pee outdoors, Has not yet had the courage to pee in to  light gray sweatpants outdoors. But I gather.