• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Admit it you pee in the shower! ⚠️ nude

• P155princess changed the title to Admit it you pee in the shower! ⚠️ nude

My wife and I shower together every night after the kids go to bed. It’s more a time/water saving measure and some time to be together and talk uninterrupted and undistracted. It’s very rarely sexual (unless we’re rinsing off mid-session). But she pees pretty much every time and I usually do before she gets in. She’s not as into it as I am, so I don’t push it, I just enjoy it for myself. 

I will admit to doing that.

Partly because it saves a bunch of water. There is really no point in using/flushing the toilet when you are about to step into the shower. The water that cleans your shoulders might as well rise off your thighs as well

And partly because I don't really think about it. I should for the sake of the environment, but sometimes when I step into the shower I realise that I haven't been to the toilet in a couple of hours. Where I live right now there is a toilet and a shower in the same room, but I am not getting out of the shower to use the toilet! Especially when my butt is already wet. It might be different if I am still dry.