• 2 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do! For fun and just because I can.  Admit it....! 😃😄😁 20211010_130942_1.mp4

No but I LOVE showering when I haven’t had my first morning pee and struggling to hold while warm water runs down my naked body. I have long hair that takes a while to wash and rinse and doing so whil

I used to pee every time before getting in the shower but now I pee every time after I get in the shower before I turn the water on.  I might or might not remove my clothes first.

Posted Images

The question is, is there a human being in this world who has not peed in the shower at some time?

I did it all my life, I still do it and I will continue doing it.

Although lately, since I hardly feel any emotion about urinating in the shower for the obvious reason of having done it a thousand times, since I have the habit of showering with my underwear on and then putting it in the washing machine all wet, well lately I take off my underpants before taking a shower and leave them hidden away so I can plan to pee on them without accumulating excess underwear in my washing machine since an unusual amount of wet underpants would raise suspicions in my family. as long as I plan to pee after the shower. If not, I urinate on myself and after playing for a while, I go into the shower and clean myself completely. although always when I'm taking a shower I end up peeing myself no matter if I pee before except when I plan to pee later, which I hold back to enjoy later

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely. It's the only easy clean up place to just stand and go on the "floor". When I lived with other people I aimed for the drain more, haha. But now I often just stand with my legs completely shut and pretend I'm desperate in public and just can't hold it

I also have a shower chair cause standing the whole time hurts my legs, but a really fun side benefit is having waterproof furniture. I sit on it and pretend I'm letting go on a regular chair, fantasizing that it's either on purpose, because I just can't resist, or that I'm losing control. I like feeling it pool under me and spill down.