Sign In

Admit it you pee in the shower! ⚠️ nude

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do! For fun and just because I can.Β  Admit it....! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ 20211010_130942_1.mp4

No but I LOVE showering when I haven’t had my first morning pee and struggling to hold while warm water runs down my naked body. I have long hair that takes a while to wash and rinse and doing so whil

I used to pee every time before getting in the shower but now I pee every time after I get in the shower before I turn the water on.Β  I might or might not remove my clothes first.

Posted Images

My toilet is messed up and it runs constantly, so I turn the water valve off between uses. I have a walk-in shower stall, so if I don’t feel like kneeling down to turn the valve on, the shower becomes a urinal lolΒ 

• The title was changed to Admit it you pee in the shower! ⚠️ nude

My wife and I shower together every night after the kids go to bed. It’s more a time/water saving measure and some time to be together and talk uninterrupted and undistracted. It’s very rarely sexual (unless we’re rinsing off mid-session). But she pees pretty much every time and I usually do before she gets in. She’s not asΒ into it as I am, so I don’t push it, I just enjoy it for myself.Β 

I will admit to doing that.

Partly because it saves a bunch of water. There is really no point in using/flushing the toilet when you are about to step into the shower. The water that cleans your shoulders might as well rise off your thighs as well

And partly because I don't really think about it. I should for the sake of the environment, but sometimes when I step into the shower I realise that I haven't been to the toilet in a couple of hours. Where I live right now there is a toilet and a shower in the same room, but I am not getting out of the shower to use the toilet! Especially when my butt is already wet. It might be different if I am still dry.