Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female waiting in line at your fave amusement park ride while very desperate

what do you do if you are right in the middle of the line on your fave ride at Disney/universal etc its your final day and you really want to ride it, but its a 2+ hour wait, you are desperate but too many people in line  to turn back now. can you hold it long enough with the long wait in line plus the ride itself, or are you gonna have an accident in line or on the ride itsefl?

Living in a cloudy area, most amusement parks are small traveling operations.  In the unlikely situation of a line much over 20 minutes, I'd probably wait a week for the amusement park to set up in the next county fair down the road.

A haunted house set up for Halloween would be a bigger problem.  Given my record, at a younger age I'd probably try to wait and hope my leaks wouldn't show through.  Now I'd wait and hope my pull-up didn't overflow.

My next older girl cousin would have taken full advantage of the situation hoping to leak enough to just show through.  Whenever she could develop an urgent need and hopefully a little leaking (assuming boys her age were around) she'd do her best to get into that situation.  Whenever we'd go to the beach, she'd "forget" to pee when leaving the house.  At the beach she'd head directly to the snack shack and order the largest soft-drink on the menu.  I liked that because she didn't want a full-on flood.  When her control became iffy, we'd go into the water where she'd squat pee.  Once she was too wet for a leak to show, we'd play in the water.  I'd pee in waist-deep water so I wasn't so obvious.

Ive actually wet myself in line for an amusement park ride before. It was a really long car trip to even get to the amusement park and then there was a very long line for the mens room (which is very unusual). Anyway, I was too shy to tell the entire group I really really really needed to pee so we got in line and I was determined to hold it. Even with an estimated wait time of over an hour I was sure I would be fine but just half an hour later I was absolutely bursting. Grabbing myself with both hands, pacing, crossing and recrossing my legs. Classic potty dance but multiplied by 100 because I was unable to leave the line due to the mass of people behind me and the long walk to the bathroom which I was starting to doubt Id be able to make. Eventually with the ride in sight I start to leak and make a run for it with pee leaking down my legs but it was impossible trying to push through everyone. Some people were definitely laughing and amused by my predicament but others did at least try to let me through and looked sympathetic. Bottom line, I ended up letting a waterfall out in my pants and full on crying right in the middle of the line.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Despboy15

I actually encountered this exact scenario when I went to Disney world. The wait for the ride was 2 to 3 hours long, then went we got off of it there was a long wait for the bathrooms. I barely managed to get to a stall in time (I’m really shy about using urinals when the bathroom is crowded) and started to untie my shorts as I was losing control. I ended up with a wet spot on my briefs.

You can’t really discreetly pee and if you pee yourself, everyone behind you will know and probably have to step in your puddle. I think that’s what gave me the strength to hold 3 full bottles of water for 4+ hours.