Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale First time wearing diapers since i was potty trained

Hi, as the title says. This is the first time i am wearing diapers since i was very young. I have been into diaper play for a bit now and living on myself i thought i could experiment a bit more with that intrest. So i bit the bullet and bought some pull ups and i just put them on.

It doesn't feel the way i expected it to feel. I expected it to feel more soft, squishy and cuddling my member. It does seem nice that i dont have to get up from my desk and walk to the toilet if i need to pee. Although im a bit of a nervous pee-er so i hope i will be able to go.  I already need to go a bit 5/10 and i just got myself something to drink. So it shouldn't be too long until i use this padding.

do you guys have any advice i might be over looking? or any questions to me?
Should i have used some baby powder or something like that?

Edited by iwantToPee (see edit history)

I actually bought my first set of pull ups just last night,
personally didn't use powder or anything and the experience was still great.
My only complaint is that at least pull ups don't hold too much compared to what I can release (especially as I had done a hold right before putting them on), so I ended up leaking through two quite quickly before I decided I should wait for when I wasn't as filled.

I know that you posted this a few hours ago so you might know this already, but I started experimenting a few month ago and I think that most products that are not specifically made for ab/dl were created for people that don't have the capacity that most mature but still young adults have and imx from long ago the first time you try to pee somewhere you are not supposed to as an adult your bladder will be a lot more full than any 'normal' diapers can handle so they will probably leak unless you went full out the first time and bought some megamaxes from northshore or something.

im a bit late with my follow up, but thanks everyone for your response and advice.
@DiaperedBoy52I think i wore SupremPants pullups.

@Chame1eon Thank you for your advice, i don't think these were specific ab/dl diapers. I did notice that it couldnt hold as much is i expected. After a bit of holding i eventually managed to go in my diapers only a little bit, and later some more little bits. Eventually the diaper was soaked and it started to leak through. To answer your question about how it went. It was a strange sensation. but in the end it was fun. When the diaper was wet it was really nice and warm and squishy feeling fun around my body.

@nappypants ah alright thank you, i think i will try those diapers next time i buy some