Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Stopping mid-flow

Anyone else find the thought of being stopped mid-pee kind of hot?

Like, imagine you're peeing outside and then someone comes by. You have to abruptly cut off your flow and start pulling everything back up. I love the intense pressure at my sphincter where the need-to-pee feeling goes from 0 to 500 as you try to instantly close the valve on rapid-flowing urine. It's extremely hard not to grab yourself or dance about while you agonizingly wait for that feeling to go away.

Feels like it never truly goes away completely though, and if you stop the flow suddenly and then continue to hold it in, it feels a bit harder to hold in than it normally would at that level of bladder fullness. Not that you can really measure the fullness or anything. 😅

I also like the idea of being controlled in this way - and having my partner tell me when I can pee but only allow me to let a few seconds' worth out - then tell me to hold it in again until I am next permitted.

Not something I can do successfully. I can stop the flow, but when I put my penis back in my panties, somehow pee starts running again and it takes second or 2 to stop again. And than I start to spurt and do that a few times, before I can fully gain control over my bladder. Probably because of my nerves. I get so nervous at moments like that, I can't really control my bladder. By the time I stop, my pants are properly wet. Really embarrassing. That's why I hate peeing outside and rarely do it. And I will get caught, if I decide to do it. Just my luck.

In my younger days I could do a partial pee (like fill one 12-ounce container) and hold the rest for a while, but the need to pee didn't go away.  Being older, stopping in midstream is more difficult, and if I put my penis away before I'm empty I'm likely to leak quite a bit into my briefs.  

I do think the concept is hot!  It could be included in a story - a guy who pees just one canful to make room for another beer.  

I'm in LOVE with the idea. However, I don't urinate outside, so the chances of this actually happening to me are super slim. If I am ever desperate enough to resort to peeing outside, I hope I am caught almost immediately. There's no way I could continue relieving myself if someone saw my stream.

Sometimes when I'm holding at home I try to let some out then cut off the stream. It feels like a mini orgasm.

My first girl friend and I played a game where I tied to touch her stream before she could stop it.  She seemed entirely able stop within 10 milliseconds.  She obviously knew exactly what to expect of herself.  I suspect she likes the feeling.  She likes almost every feeling associated with peeing.  She also loved peeing outdoors.  When uncomfortably full she may have peed some, and saved some for a place she wanted to pee.  She strongly preferred peeing outdoors.

I never was  as good at it she was.  These days I have trouble with stopping and with staying stopped.

It does intensify the urge when you stop mid-flow or even let out just a little bit. Makes it understandable why people who let out a bit “to relieve the pressure” when desperate can end up soaking themselves, and why someone at the stage of leaking and spurting but still battling to avoid a major accident can find themself wet down to the knees but more desperate than ever.

I also like the scenario of someone who really can’t stop once started, so the first loss of control leads to a complete flooding.

On 10/10/2021 at 11:34 PM, Stanley79 said:

My first girl friend and I played a game where I tied to touch her stream before she could stop it.  She seemed entirely able stop within 10 milliseconds.  She obviously knew exactly what to expect of herself.  I suspect she likes the feeling.  She likes almost every feeling associated with peeing.  She also loved peeing outdoors.  When uncomfortably full she may have peed some, and saved some for a place she wanted to pee.  She strongly preferred peeing outdoors.

I never was  as good at it she was.  These days I have trouble with stopping and with staying stopped.

That is amazing!

I just knew one woman, Myriam, who was able to start and stop on command - even when bursting to go and just had started to open her floodgates. She was a tournier dancer in the Netherlands and liked to be told to pee or not to pee. She even sometimes held her pee for me more than two days and one and a half night... She gave in, because the insomnia by her endless pain made her weak. That was really a strong bladder she had built up over the years.

Unfortunately she years later died by cancer in a really young age... (But nothing bad about her bladder or kidneys, not even an UTI. She 'flushed' her kidneys by much drinking and peeing after long holds.)

But important is the cause of the much stronger urge after cutting off the pee stream: the bladder wall muscles still press out the urine full force after you startet, but your sphincter clamps shut. So your sphincter does hold against your pee pressure plus your strong and good trained bladder walls! But if you don't give in and hold in your pee for many more minutes, then the bladder walls calm down again and relax to the normal level of pee holding - not any more the holding plus the extra pressure to empty the bladder against the 'blocking' sphincter.

For the body the blockage is like from a bladder stone and has to get pressed out of the way, as in case of a really totally blocking bladder stone, it would be really dangerous for bladder, kidneys - and life...!

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)

Great topic ! I've played that game quite a few times with a ladyfriend in the past..we both loved that!

One who get to tell the other w h e r e to pee and when to stop- sometimes it worked out fine.sometimes it caused a bit of a mess. But we used to go outside for it,so no bother,there's allways a pair of new dry pants,right ? 😉

If I remember correctly I was better able to stop mid-stream than she was ,but most important; it was GREAT fun !!

As allready mentioned here, the pressure and the feeling is quite different when one has peed a bit allready and starts to hold it, again.. Somtimes a lot harder,sometimes it'd just make us horny !  

Its strange for me, because how well I can stop or not seems to differ based on circumstance. If I'm sitting on a toilet after a long hold I can usually start and stop just fine, though the feeling will be torturous and I know I likely could not do it over and over indefinitely.

But if I were in the scenario outlined by op, where I'd have to stop, stand up from a crouch, pull up and button my pants and start getting back along with my day...its hard to say but I doubt I stay like that for another 10 seconds without popping. I get a nasty wave of need whenever I'm denied a pee that close to the finish line, its similar to the latchkey phenomenon I'd say.

On 10/15/2021 at 10:04 AM, Peter-P said:

That is amazing!

I just knew one woman, Myriam, who was able to start and stop on command - even when bursting to go and just had started to open her floodgates. She was a tournier dancer in the Netherlands and liked to be told to pee or not to pee. She even sometimes held her pee for me more than two days and one and a half night... She gave in, because the insomnia by her endless pain made her weak. That was really a strong bladder she had built up over the years.

Unfortunately she years later died by cancer in a really young age... (But nothing bad about her bladder or kidneys, not even an UTI. She 'flushed' her kidneys by much drinking and peeing after long holds.)

But important is the cause of the much stronger urge after cutting off the pee stream: the bladder wall muscles still press out the urine full force after you startet, but your sphincter clamps shut. So your sphincter does hold against your pee pressure plus your strong and good trained bladder walls! But if you don't give in and hold in your pee for many more minutes, then the bladder walls calm down again and relax to the normal level of pee holding - not any more the holding plus the extra pressure to empty the bladder against the 'blocking' sphincter.

For the body the blockage is like from a bladder stone and has to get pressed out of the way, as in case of a really totally blocking bladder stone, it would be really dangerous for bladder, kidneys - and life...!

What a wonderful woman Myriam  sounded and must have been so erotic to have been with her with her incredibly full bladder.😊😊

But it is surprising more people do this as a useful way of stregthening your bladder, similar to controlling leaks. And in theory once some pee is released, the bladder is less full, so the urge should decrease. But as we all know, your body does not accept there is physically less need to pee now, still telling you that you need to pee. Which perhaps shows that part of needing to pee is in the mind, so if you can control the mind, you can control the bladder, to some extent at least. As a good bladder mistress/master will understand.!

3 hours ago, Holdon said:

But it is surprising more people do this as a useful way of strengthening your bladder, similar to controlling leaks.

You can also try to do Kegel exercises with an empty bladder, as this is the same strengthening training effect for your bladder's sphincter!

3 hours ago, Holdon said:

And in theory once some pee is released, the bladder is less full, so the urge should decrease. But as we all know, your body does not accept there is physically less need to pee now, still telling you that you need to pee. Which perhaps shows that part of needing to pee is in the mind, so if you can control the mind, you can control the bladder, to some extent at least. As a good bladder mistress/master will understand.!

There is not just your brain, but there are instincts and reflexes too!

If your pee gets stopped before your bladder is empty, the reflexes act like to overcome a blocking bladder stone: your bladder wall muscles try to push it out full force, when tired regain power and try again – if necessary every 3..5..10 mins (at least at a higher level of pressure.)

15 minutes ago, Peter-P said:

You can also try to do Kegel exercises with an empty bladder, as this is the same strengthening training effect for your bladder's sphincter!

There is not just your brain, but there are instincts and reflexes too!

If your pee gets stopped before your bladder is empty, the reflexes act like to overcome a blocking bladder stone: your bladder wall muscles try to push it out full force, when tired regain power and try again – if necessary every 3..5..10 mins (at least at a higher level of pressure.)

So in a sense should  the objective be  to overcome these reflexes through training?  I have seen advice given in Kegel  exercises to stop/start  when peeing. But how much more ultimately effective, and of course erotic,  if, needing to pee, you just released a little, then went back to what you were doing with your partially full bladder.  😊😊   Even more erotic if the stopping mid-flow was controlled by someone else! 😉😉

You can stop and start when peeing.
You can just "pull it up" with your "holding muscles" (do Kegels)
You can do Kegels with an empty bladder as well – same effect!

You can't overcome a reflex, but you can train your holding muscles more than the out-pressing bladder wall muscles – by doing Kegel exercises with an empty bladder also and often!

And yes, partial pees are a good training too!

But if you do it on a regular base, do it in a clever way and think about:
(1) Your kidneys are long term very sensible to high pressure. Pent up pee gives returned pressure to your kidneys.
This can be really fatal by the time!
(2) Too much e.g. jumping movements with a full and heavy bladder is bad for the ligaments. If your ligaments stretch in a bad way permanently, you get incontinent by a bladder prolapse. Definitely NOT joking!!!
(3) The 3rd and last unhealthy part is, if an infection (UTI) is ascending to the kidneys.