Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello all,

To give a little background and context, I have been into desperation and wetting since I was a kid.  Since before I knew there could be anything sexual about it.  As an adult I have played with omo stuff alone (never had someone to do it with) and I've seen the fetish really grow online.  Lots of different content creators, lots of places to partake in your special corner of pee.  Over that time my interests regarding omo have expanded.  I think this is to be expected from everyone as they continue to grow. 

I have a partner and we've been together a long while.  She knows about my fetish but isn't interested in it herself.  When I was single and living alone I was free to write stories, visit wet sites, fill up on liquids and even pee myself if I wanted.  LOL there was a period there where I did this a lot. 

Nowadays my omo side is more dry.  I have an app where I collect content I enjoy and I will sometimes look at that stuff late at night (I tend to stay up later than her) but I wouldn't be able to get away outright peeing my pants. 

Last year my partner went away on a holiday without me.  This was totally fine with me as I didn't have the funds to join her at the time and it ended up being more of a family trip with her cousins.  I'm a bit of a homebody and so I decided to use some vacation to book time off when she was away.  I was free to do whatever I wanted, part of which included jumping into my omo interests. 

Leading up to this time I also became interested in the idea of peeing my pants outside the home.  Maybe it was due to the dry spell I was coming out of, or maybe it was due to growing interests in being "caught" but the idea wormed it's way inside my brain until I decided I was going to make it happen.

I should clarify I wasn't looking to pee in someone's uber or on the floor in a shop or anything.  In fact my idea of public was pretty tame as I wanted it to be late at night, with the least likelihood of running into anyone but also left open the chance that it could happen.  A car driving by or a person passing on the other side of the road.  I liked the idea that someone might see and think "that dude peed his pants!" (although the reality is they probably wouldn't even notice). 

So with that all in mind I had an outdoor wetting adventure.  As far as I was concerned it was a success and I immediately planned to do it again during my time off (which I also enjoyed). 

As it so happens my partner had another big trip her and her father went on.  Again I wasn't in a position to commit and it was also something that just kept getting moved around due to covid and all that.  So again I found myself with some "me time" and booked vacation off.  Just as before I wanted to do any public adventure and planned for it. 

Now last year, I did discover I was a little more brave than I was expecting.  I live in a condo building and really didn't want to run into someone from here, but other than that I did find I might linger as light intersections, rather than rush across the roads and back into the shadows.  I avoided some of the busier roads but still pushed things. 

This year however I noticed things had changed.  This time I purposely took a bus up one of the busier roads to start things off.  I wanted to be further away and to force myself to walk along this road to get back home.  I also stood at some busier intersections with very wet jeans, rewetting as cars drove by.  Even accounting for people who are in their own worlds, I know I was seen by folks. 

I did it a second time and was just as public the previous night.  I stood under streetlights as I updated Twitter.  I lingered in front of well lit shop windows.  I wore a lighter shade of blue jeans hoping the wetness would be even more obvious.  It was definitely amped up from before. 

The weather is such that having additional long wet walks wasn't as fun due to the chilly nights.  But I still kept thinking about peeing.  As I was home alone and looking at omo content I found myself with a full bladder more often than not.  At one point I went to our lobby area to do a chore and then did some tiny leaks into my jeans in the elevator up (not enough to create a puddle of course).  I tried to come up with an excuse to go back down and do it again (which I did) just because I enjoyed it. 

The leaks I did were what I call "micro leaks" and meant to have little "damage" to show for them.  Coupled with darker jeans and I could have a tiny wet spot and no one would probably notice.  Plus the hot little micro bursts felt great. 

Totally on a whim I ended up going out tonight, or a shop that stayed open until midnight just to do it again.  This time not just close to home where I was out of my unit for like 5 minutes.  I didn't want to leave any puddles or anything like that.  I just wanted to be naughty and leak into my pants.  The difference here was that

1) It's Saturday night (which was previously a nay-nay for doing this) and there are a lot more people about.

2) It's in a well lit shop (as a bonus I actually bought some items I needed to get anyway)

3) A small wet spot is not the same as an invisible wet spot.  Even without a full flooding people could see me. 

Well that all finished about an hour ago.  It was fun!  There were loads of people about and I had a wet spot if anyone cared to look.  However the truth I don't think anyone cared about me in the slightest. 

Anyway I had fun doing tiny leaks not knowing if anyone had seen me but knowing that people might see me.  However it's got me thinking about how fast this all escalated.  I know it's been a year but it was a dry year.  I hadn't gone out and wet since my last break.  Despite how much time had passed, the truth is I only done two wet adventures prior to my holiday this year.  And this year I have only done 3 more (not counting micro leaks going down to the lobby recycling room). 

How did I get from "oh I'm nervous someone might see me" to "Let me create a subtle wet spot on a busy Saturday night" in like 5 outings?  What does this mean for the future?  I'm worried what I might do next time.  Truthfully I'm actually concerned with my private pee life and my regular person life crossing paths (ie I run into someone I know while soaked, or someone takes a photo and I'm outed on social media).  Is it just going to escalate and escalate until there is a slip up and I'm just left with regret?

Damn this was long and rambling.  Sorry about that 20 pages of "backstory" for the 2 sentences of questions.

For those who stuck around until the end, here is my pee spot after leaving the store.  I didn't want to rush home so sat the side of a planter and snuck a photo.  A large group came walking by me as I pretended to be checking something on my phone.

Photo 2021-10-09, 11 59 44 PM.jpg

Ya, I can empathize with you. I used to get up to some naughty stuff when I worked late, after everyone else was gone. It gradually escalated to the point that one day I ended up with visibly wet pants in front of a coworker before it was even noon. Not cool. Sooooo freaking embarrassing. Sigh. 

I think that was the last time I played at work. I actually quit that job shortly after for unrelated reasons. I miss the after work fun, but I still cringe every time I think about getting caught out. 

I know some people get off on embarrassment  but I definitely don’t. Especially not in front of people I know. 

oh PS. Your wet jeans look amazing 😍 amd I loved the backstory. I’m also married and play when my partner is away. 

I’ve also found it can escalate quickly. At first I’d just make a small wet spot in dark clothes at night when nobody could see. But each time I wanted to do something a bit more adventurous.

One time I went out one Saturday afternoon to pee. I peed some, making a wet patch about the size of my hand in my blue jeans, before coming across a girl from work I know. We actually spoke for a few minutes, me with my bursting bladder and wet patch. She never said anything about it but I do wonder if it was because she didn’t notice or because she was too polite to mention it. Since then I’ve been a bit more careful. 

45 minutes ago, WetDave said:

I’ve also found it can escalate quickly. At first I’d just make a small wet spot in dark clothes at night when nobody could see. But each time I wanted to do something a bit more adventurous.

One time I went out one Saturday afternoon to pee. I peed some, making a wet patch about the size of my hand in my blue jeans, before coming across a girl from work I know. We actually spoke for a few minutes, me with my bursting bladder and wet patch. She never said anything about it but I do wonder if it was because she didn’t notice or because she was too polite to mention it. Since then I’ve been a bit more careful. 

I'm a little bit worried about becoming this daring to be honest. 

It does seem to escalate once you start doing it, but as long as you take reasonable precautions you should be fine.  The first few times I did it out in public I was extremely scared, and little by little I got more brave, although I still have tried to be careful. I don’t think I have been caught by anyone I know so far. I have been caught on occasion by people I don’t know, but not often. 

There's a park about 10 minutes away from my house, walking distance. I like to go for walks at night, wet myself there, and walk home. There's a 99% chance I'll make it home without anyone seeing me, and I always wear black, so it's not likely going to be noticeable anyway. Last weekend though... the shorts I wet definitely showed ALL of the wetness! I was not prepared for that. Usually after a few minutes, you can barely tell I'm wet. This made it really clear what had happened. I also usually bring a spare pare of pants to change in to, or a pull up to wear home under my dry clothes, as part of the role play. But this time I didn't bring anything.

Next time I'm definitely bringing spare clothes!

Lol I had a super embarrassing moment wetting something black in public and thinking it wouldn’t show. I also thought it would dry waaaaaaay quicker. But nope, more than an hour later and still a very visible and naughty wet crotch, but at that point I had no option to avoid a bunch of people and no way to hide it. Soooooo embarrassing 😬🤷‍♀️ 

there definitely won’t be a next time like that. Lesson learned! 

I live in a small town. The chances of meeting people I know are high. Even in the city near by, I know more people than I'm comfortable about for this activity. My pooping has escalated to the point where I've virtually had to stop or else. I've been caught too often by the lingering smell, and I don't want to get into the same position with my peeing. I enjoy it far too much. I have to air the house out anyway, especially after I've had a good night in my bed.

Wearing black certainly feels safer for getting away with things.  I think the time of day plays a big role in that success as well.  And time of day also plays a role in how likely you're to meet someone.  Except for last night, I had always planned my adventures to be quite late at night (like between 1-3am) when there are far less people about. 

Mind you that is also by degrees.  What is less busy for me, may feel bustling to someone from a small town.  Dunney, I think that would be tough.  It's getting close to 1am here and I'm looking out my window and I've seen a number of vehicles driving around.  I bet if I watched on of the sidewalks it would be 2-3 minutes and I'd see at least one person walk by. 

Last night there was a long line of people waiting to get into one of the bars/clubs.  Had to be 30 people. 

13 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Lol I had a super embarrassing moment wetting something black in public and thinking it wouldn’t show. I also thought it would dry waaaaaaay quicker. But nope, more than an hour later and still a very visible and naughty wet crotch, but at that point I had no option to avoid a bunch of people and no way to hide it. Soooooo embarrassing 😬🤷‍♀️ 

there definitely won’t be a next time like that. Lesson learned! 

Always test the clothes at home before wetting outside.

Oh I’ve wet them many many times at home, and I honestly thought they didn’t show. They show so little I rarely film or share them because they just look black lol. They’re wet in this pic….
855DEF7F-9B2A-442B-AEA2-808F42CD2A76.thumb.jpeg.dcdfa27a47311350260b7773ec11acfb.jpeg

Plus they have dried faster in the past, but I was stuck sitting that time, which might have delayed them drying. I think the bigger lesson for me was don’t wet when out in public. It’s just not my thing. 

Guest Wettishfettish
6 minutes ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Hmmmm….I guess they show more than I recalled 😆

BDA42614-456C-4A41-A2DF-0203A0F75F79.jpeg

58506B47-02AD-495F-92A2-BFA91D4FCDA5.jpeg

It’s pretty obvious I wet my pants…..

How many times today is that, now?

Guest Wettishfettish

So that was the first time you wet them today? They look amazing!

What are the chances you would keep them on, let them dry, and then rewet them again later? I mean, we need to experiment w the different shades, right? It's for science! 😃

This thread seems to be escalating too! 😄

But to get back to the original post:
I know well how this feels. It's a good thing that you worry, it means you have your limits, and you might be close to reach them. You"ll be aware when it happens.

More important than the risk of getting caught by a camera or someone you know is, in my opinion, the matter of consent and self-image. Who do you wanna be? Rather than the creepy person who doesn't care about other persons negative feelings as long as you're getting off, you probably want to be the one who enjoy your kink with responsibilty and feel good about yourself.

When I started wetting in public last summer, just like you i very quickly became more and more daring. The thrill felt amazing. But then I did a very public wetting that i regretted and realised i needed to take a step back. It wasn't dramatic and i probably got away with it, but i just didn't want to be the one doing that thing.
But what exactly is going to far?
I think it's when you start wanting people to see and react, or take high risks it will end up that way. Then you force your kink on people without their consent. 

A small wet patch while acting like nothing will probably be left unnoticed by most people, or they'll see it and not care. But an obvious wetting right in front of someone will make them concerned, confused, or embarrassed , and if they have the slightest reason to believe it's on purpose, they'll be offended.
I still do daring stuff myself that most others wouldn't do, and I've had many discussions with myself and others about what public stuff is ok and not. There'll never be an easy answer, but you'd  better always have this in mind while planning a wetting : Could this have a negative impact on someone else? If no, then go ahead, if yes, then change your plans a little.

Just like me I think you're very turned on by the idea of embarrassment, but you can have a lot of fun just playing with the ideas too without making it reality. Fantasize and write more "what if" stories, I just read one from you that was great.

3 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

Just like me I think you're very turned on by the idea of embarrassment, but you can have a lot of fun just playing with the ideas too without making it reality. Fantasize and write more "what if" stories, I just read one from you that was great.

Thank you for your reply, just give me a lot to think about.  I think it’s key what you said about not making someone else feel uncomfortable, which can be a balancing game depending on how you plan for your wetting and the circumstances surrounding that.

The fantasy element rings true as well. For example that story of mine you mention (thank you btw), is based on some real desperation and if I’d actually wet myself at the time I don’t think it would’ve been a positive experience. However I can look back on it and create a fantasy like that which becomes a safe outlet and a different option to explore.

in any case my “me time” has come to an end now and even if it hadn’t it’s getting way too cold to do anything outside now. I hope the next time I have a personal vacation the weather is nice.

You're definitely not alone in this.  I quickly graduated from wetting dark pants at night in a mostly-empty parking lot (twice), to wetting light colored pants during the day in a busier parking lot.   Now I'm aching to do an even riskier wetting sooner rather than later.   I've taken to driving to places I don't normally frequent just for that extra bit of anonymity.

The big question of consent was rightly brought up.  We're all going to have different thresholds for what constitutes involving others in your fetish, but it's something you really need to consider going into any scenario.  It's probably a good idea to have some kind of escape plan if the setting is getting a bit too lively.  I tend to scout places out beforehand so I know what I'm getting into.

20 hours ago, PuddleofmyPee said:

Thank you for your reply, just give me a lot to think about.  I think it’s key what you said about not making someone else feel uncomfortable, which can be a balancing game depending on how you plan for your wetting and the circumstances surrounding that.

The fantasy element rings true as well. For example that story of mine you mention (thank you btw), is based on some real desperation and if I’d actually wet myself at the time I don’t think it would’ve been a positive experience. However I can look back on it and create a fantasy like that which becomes a safe outlet and a different option to explore.

in any case my “me time” has come to an end now and even if it hadn’t it’s getting way too cold to do anything outside now. I hope the next time I have a personal vacation the weather is nice.

It´s getting cold here too, so there will be less wetting outdoors for me as well, but did one today in the sun. It was on purpose, but in my mind an "almost made it" accident as I got desperate in the woods, (with extra bad time for leaking because I imagined I was on my way to hang out with a friend) When I went to pee among the trees I started peeing too early, before getting my pants off. I only had an invisible wet patch on my black jeans, so this wetting was safe, not daring at all, but still hot since I had this story going on in my mind. It´s almost like roleplaying with yourself, and I´m happy I can do this, to take care of this urge for humiliation in a safer way than those riskier public things. Like I said, I still do them sometimes too, but not without conflicting thoughts.

There are so many scenarios in my mind all the time, but like you also mention, I think those very embarrasing fantasies wouldn´t be that enjoyable if they happened for real. It´s the idea that is hot.

It´s a pity you can only enjoy wetting when your partner is away. But since she knows about your kink, would it be possible to tell her you need some me-time to engage in your fetish sometimes, or would it just be awkward?