• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

female Trying to encourage friends to try omorashi/new ways to pee

Question

I know I've been talking to trusted friends for a while not telling about pee kink, but I've slowly encouraged them to try to pee in the shower "in the name of saving water and the environment", and outside a bit. With the warmth of pee - peeing in your pants can be another calming technique. What is a good way to encourage a friend to try it, without asking too much? I know it sounds TMI.

3 answers to this question

On 10/10/2021 at 5:43 AM, ineedtogo80 said:

I know I've been talking to trusted friends for a while not telling about pee kink, but I've slowly encouraged them to try to pee in the shower "in the name of saving water and the environment", and outside a bit. With the warmth of pee - peeing in your pants can be another calming technique. What is a good way to encourage a friend to try it, without asking too much? I know it sounds TMI.

Hey! That's so cool that you're trying to introduce it to your friends. I did the same with my best friend years back (we're both female) and thankfully she really enjoyed it! I'll tell you about a few of the things we did together to give you some ideas. I'm not sure of your gender, but most of my ideas should work for anyone. Some are more applicable to people with vaginas though 😄 

I've been into pee stuff for years, and I eventually built up the courage to tell my best friend when she was over at my place one Saturday. We'd watched a film and were chatting for a bit afterwards. As far as I can remember, she was talking about a camping trip she'd been on where she'd had to pee in a bush. I decided to be brave and tell her that I enjoyed peeing in weird places, like outside or in the shower. I didn't explicitly say I had a pee fetish in case it sounded too weird, but thankfully she sounded intrigued rather than creeped out! We talked for a bit about it and she was incredibly understanding and seemed interested. That's as much as we talked about it that day, but it was a starting point. I think you're probably at that stage already which is good.

A few weekends later, she came around again and this time it was quite a hot sunny day so we sat outside on the patio. She actually asked me if I'd peed anywhere weird since we'd last spoken (probably just as a conversation starter), and I told her about how I'd tried peeing on the grassy area next to the patio. We talked about it for a bit and I think she found it partly funny, partly fascinating!

Later that day, she needed to pee and I joked that she could just pee on the grass like I'd done. Of course, the intention was to encourage her to pee there but I was surprised when she actually agreed! She was quite shy and didn't want me to see her naked, so she squatted down and made me look the other way. When she finished, she said she'd actually found it quite fun.

Obviously I got really lucky that she was up for giving it a go, but here are some suggestions for simpler stuff you could encourage them to try:

- If you're ever in a similar situation to me where you're outside and somewhere private, drop a few hints about peeing out there instead of going back inside. It's probably best if you go first to encourage them - maybe when you need to go, just say you need to pee and ask if it's ok to pop behind a bush or tree and go. This is probably best if it's at your place otherwise the host might not like the idea of it. If you do it fairly early on, then chances are someone else will need to pee too and when they do, just casually say they could pee outside too. Worth a try!

- If you're female, do you know how to pee standing up? If so, I'm sure your friends would be super interested to find out about it and maybe even learn how to do it themselves. If you don't know how to, there are plenty of good guides online - it's a really impressive (and practical) trick which they might find genuinely interesting.

- Are you into desperation? You could always bring that up. Maybe just ask casually if they ever find it fun to hold their pee, and talk a little about the thrill you get from it. You never know, they might want to give it a go too!

- If you ever go to the beach and swim in the sea, you've got a really easy way into talking about it! Just say you need a pee, and wait for someone to suggest peeing in the sea. You then have a great opportunity to chat about peeing

I really hope some of this helps you! Good luck converting your friends to pee fanatics like us😉