Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Calm Down Podcast With Erin Andrews and Charissa Thompson

Hey everyone! So the other day I found an interesting but brief convo on the above mentioned podcast. For the non-sports fans out there, Erin and Charissa are two very well-known figures with Fox Sports. In a somewhat recent episode, Erin admits to peeing her pants on the field and Charissa mentions she peed her pants while intoxicated. Charissa wants to hear Erin’s story and makes it sound like it will be on a future episode. I listened to the next one but couldn’t seem to find it. If anyone listens to the podcast or finds it, please post it! The relevant discussion starts at around 12:15, hope you enjoy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zvvJST7gWLY

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey everyone! Found another pants peeing story from Erin, this time at a club in Vegas due to a UTI. Time stamp is 27:50. She also says “there seems to be a theme of her peeing her pants”. I’ve really tried to comb through the podcast transcripts on YouTube and I haven’t found anything else (like the on field incident I’ve been dying to hear). If anyone comes across any other references, feel free to share! Wetting stories, especially from celebrities, are my favorite.