Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Last night's bedwetting was one of the best I've had for a while. Everything came together perfectly. I drank just enough water to give me a good flood when I got into bed, and another in the morning, but not enough to keep me awake waiting for my bladder to fill. My bladder played ball too, starting to drip as my movie ended so that I could jump straight into bed and let go. I peed some more while I splashed around in my puddle in the morning, and eventually I finished off with an energetic masturbation. Bliss. Even the clean-up went smoothly.

Sounds awesome. Planning on doing a little similar tonight. Actually just wet in bed on purpose after being forced to hold all day at work with no restroom. Needed to relax a bit. Going to hold till bed to wet again either before or maybe while asleep and maybe in the morning too. But it is a very pleasurable experience. A lot more than i honestly thought it would be

• 2 years later...
On 10/9/2021 at 6:35 AM, Dunney said:

Last night's bedwetting was one of the best I've had for a while. Everything came together perfectly. I drank just enough water to give me a good flood when I got into bed, and another in the morning, but not enough to keep me awake waiting for my bladder to fill. My bladder played ball too, starting to drip as my movie ended so that I could jump straight into bed and let go. I peed some more while I splashed around in my puddle in the morning, and eventually I finished off with an energetic masturbation. Bliss. Even the clean-up went smoothly.

So hot, i love 💦🛌😳😊😘

On 10/10/2021 at 7:42 AM, Catboy said:

I would love to do that, although I still live with my parents so wetting the bed would make too noticable a mess. It sounds so nice to fall asleep in a puddle of pee, and just keep peeing whenever I want.

You are right, that's so good 😘