Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Can guys have a real accident. How do you set it up?

I think the answer is different for everyone, some can do it, others can’t.

Search the “rapid desperation technique” on here, that’s probably your best bet. That or drinking plenty of beer 😉 

(In any case, be careful of over-hydration, about 1 litre of liquid per hour is considered a maximum safe limit.)

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)
On 10/12/2021 at 3:43 AM, wetrun said:

I just lose patience. I find it gets annoying to be unable to concentrate on anything but holding for over an hour, so I'll normally just fake the accident.

That’s why people often go for approaches where the desperation comes on quickly, rather than a long, tiresome hold.

I still suspect most accidents among continent people are down to limits of willpower and pain tolerance as opposed to a genuine uncontrollable breach of physical holding limits. That willpower increases if you’re in a situation where wetting yourself would be particularly inappropriate…

It used to be the same for me - i just couldn't get to an genuine accident. And it really bugged me because I thought, letting it out to prevent harm to the kidneys would be rather a good "skill" for my bladder than a bad one. 

Drinking a lot in "Rapid Desperation" style eventually brought me to the point of pain and uncomfort. Since pain is always a serious warning by the body, ignoring it may cause real problems which may only be seen after a long time. So I faked an accident, to prepare for the real ones. And without further ado I got prepared for the next one. I kept drinking and hold it again. This time it was different, since the bladder was a little stressed out from last stretching, it started to signal full capacity a lot earlier and also "made more effort" to get rid of the pee. This time was a lot harder to hold but if I felt pain I gave in. The third time was on an other level. My bladder was tired and screemed for an end of the torture so a real accident came nearer and nearer. And for the next few days I continued doing holds and after getting to thee point of having genuine accidents I repeated this every month or so " to remind" my bladder to let go. 
If I haven't done hold for a long time (like 3 month or so) I may have to do one hold the one evening and another the next, to get back to the "full effect".

I used to think that I couldn’t have a real accident, but I have put myself in situations where it has happened now.  Typically if I drink Gatorade I can get desperate enough to lose control. It will hit me fast enough that if I put myself in a position where I am far enough from a restroom I will wet my pants (or diaper).  First time I realized this was on a road trip where I purposely held, but didn’t expect I would lose control, but after drinking Gatorade I couldn’t find a restroom in time and soaked my pants in the car. 

On 10/13/2021 at 4:43 PM, filix said:

The third time was on an other level. My bladder was tired and screemed for an end of the torture so a real accident came nearer and nearer.

This is on par with my experience, and it's positively the only way I can have a genuine accident. If I hold and release and hold and release several times, I can weaken my sphincter to the point where the need to pee becomes very urgent, very suddenly. Otherwise, I don't really experience urgency at all. I just feel uncomfortably full.

On one hand, it's nice to know that my bladder control is in some way variable, meaning I don't have to give up my usually extraordinary control permanently in order to indulge my fetish. On the other hand, it's frustrating that the process of staging an accident involves like a week of prep time. I mean... my life isn't as busy as some people's, but even I rarely have the necessary time and solitude to deliberately weaken my bladder, stage an accident, and then give myself time to recover so I'm not at risk of having an accident in an undesirable situation.

But if I don't do that, I absolutely cannot lose bladder control unintentionally. As a matter of fact, as my bladder becomes over-full, I actually find it becomes more difficult to release. If I had to guess I'd say that my bladder expands in a way that ends up putting pressure on my urethra, so I have to force my urine through a narrower opening.

At the risk of TMI, I would just add that it's a good thing I'm into both wetting and messing, because the latter type of accident is one I can have if I just hold it long enough the first time. Better yet, losing control of my bowels will cause me to lose control of my bladder, too, if both forms of desperation peak around the same time.

For the past 22 years I’ve had frequent real accidents, but in this conversation they probably don’t count; I had a spinal cord injury that abolished my ability to sense a full bladder and to control my sphincters. The involuntary wettings saved my kidneys.

‘Before that injury I did have real accidents. If I got drunk and fell asleep drunk more often than not I wet the bed. A big thing for me was when I had had gotten very drunk, threw up and dry heaved. With one heave I pushed so hard my bladder involuntarily leaked. I went to bed and woke up unable to stop wetting. That day Several more times I had no idea my bladder was full until seconds, not enough to get time to get zippers open or pants down , before things happened involuntarily. 

After I discovered plastic panties and found they would not leak until bulgingly full I found I could hold until I loss of control.  
When I held to loss of control if I followed immediately with another hold and then another hold etc. the point of loss of control came more quickly each time. 

On 10/13/2021 at 9:59 AM, nappypants said:

That’s why people often go for approaches where the desperation comes on quickly, rather than a long, tiresome hold.

I still suspect most accidents among continent people are down to limits of willpower and pain tolerance as opposed to a genuine uncontrollable breach of physical holding limits. That willpower increases if you’re in a situation where wetting yourself would be particularly inappropriate…

I would say drunkenness is the main cause, and that's totally involuntary. A drunk guy doesn't piss his pants because he's in agony, he just can't control himself.

To answer the original question, yes, men absolutely do have legitimate accidents, and huge quantities of alcohol can cause this very quickly.

8 hours ago, Uniform Skirt said:

I would say drunkenness is the main cause, and that's totally involuntary. A drunk guy doesn't piss his pants because he's in agony, he just can't control himself.

To answer the original question, yes, men absolutely do have legitimate accidents, and huge quantities of alcohol can cause this very quickly.

Never had an accident after 14 or 15 years old. There are a lot of close calls but neither rapid desperation nor long holding led to accident finally. For some experiences of rapid desperation, the alcohol is involved.  So I have the same question as well…

I've actually never had a genuine accident in my life. There's times when I've been very desperate, but always managed to make it. I'm also reluctant to deliberately push myself to that point, partly because I'm not sure how healthy that is, and also I don't think it would be a pleasant experience. So wettings where I can pretend I'm having an accident are as far as I will go.

1 hour ago, JCPee said:

I've actually never had a genuine accident in my life. There's times when I've been very desperate, but always managed to make it. I'm also reluctant to deliberately push myself to that point, partly because I'm not sure how healthy that is, and also I don't think it would be a pleasant experience. So wettings where I can pretend I'm having an accident are as far as I will go.

Most urologists would tell us that extreme holding is unhealthy, though there are some members here whose systems have adapted to it without ill effect.  Doing it frequently is also unwise for most of us.  Involuntary wetting can be an embarrassing, unpleasant experience in public, but if done privately you just may enjoy it.  For me it's always been the holding rather than the wetting, and I've never been able to hold long enough to cause pain or damage.