Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Friend was too shy to use my bathroom

I wonder if she would decide to use the bathroom if you were still on the bed...

But there might be another reason. Once I was watching videos with my ex-girfriend who needed to pee often. I thought it was already relatively long since she'd peed when the movie has finished. And she said "I have to pee so much I can't move". Today I regret I offered her help (which she did not accept) instead of trying to hold her 😉

Edited by wether (see edit history)
49 minutes ago, wether said:

I wonder if she would decide to use the bathroom if you were still on the bed...

But there might be another reason. Once I was watching videos with my ex-girfriend who needed to pee often. I thought it was already relatively long since she'd peed when the movie has finished. And she said "I have to pee so much I can't move". Today I regret I offered her help (which she did not accept) instead of trying to hold her 😉

That sounds so good and it is so exciting if a girl says “I have to pee so much , i can’t move.”

So arousing if a girl is needing to wee so bad that she can’t even stand straight anymore.

On 10/11/2021 at 6:19 PM, Somenonymous said:

part of mee really wants to know what would've happened if you didn't go back to the couch

She'd likely hold it home no problem, and would have to sit on the toilet for a good minute before being able to let it go. Her bladder would hurt af, and she'd probably get cystitis afterwards.

Been there, done that. My ex would arrive on a date with very full bladder on a condition I'd let her pee soon after I had my fun. It was uncommon for her to have to hold it for 4-5 more hours instead, and ultimately still having to get back home without peeing. Kinda pointless when you think about it, to be honest. If she holds it, it won't be without consequences for her health. If she wets herself on the way, you won't get to see this anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

This story and premise is insanely hot. I like how she refuses to even suggest that she might need to go to the bathroom despite it becoming increasingly obvious that she really needs to. The fact that you could hear her strong stream through the thin walls of the bathroom too when she finally went... This story is exactly the kind of thing I'm into. Would love some more experiences or fictional stories that follow a similar premise.